PDA

View Full Version : I'm doing a little statistical study...

Sinister
10-01-2005, 05:54 AM
Just answer the question, I want to know if the BBS is an accurate representation (to a much smaller scale) of the true world.

the_GoDdEsS
10-01-2005, 05:59 AM
I read 'sadistical'. I'm disappointed.

Sinister
10-01-2005, 06:00 AM
I read 'sadistical'. I'm disappointed.
*rolls on the floor laughing*
if you want a sadistical thread make one yourself.

dalaksta
10-01-2005, 06:14 AM
y in hell care wut i am? i am straight sure but y ask other ppl?

Sinister
10-01-2005, 06:16 AM
y in hell care wut i am? i am straight sure but y ask other ppl?

read my first post.......

anyway, I was just wondering if the proportions of straight/homosexual/bisexual people here were similar to those in the real world. I don't give a damn if you're straight, all I want to know is the numbers - not who is what. I'd have made this a public poll if I was interested in knowing that.

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:18 AM
It's okay Sinister, I voted. I'm a straight male

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 06:21 AM

Are you sure?

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 06:23 AM
OMG We have the first lesbian female!
but who???
rag doll???

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Are you sure?
Yes. What worries you?

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 06:26 AM
oh seriously. It's obvious. We all know you're gay. Just let go man. I know you're confused. Don't be.

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:27 AM
oh seriously. It's obvious. We all know you're gay. Just let go man. I know you're confused. Don't be.
haha you're so predictable. I love you.

Sin Studly
10-01-2005, 06:28 AM
You're such a faggot. Wanna make out?

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 06:29 AM
I love you.

See? Gay.

Too short

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:30 AM
You're such a faggot. Wanna make out?
Please be gentle

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 06:30 AM
haha you're so predictable. I love you.
Predictable? Like always pointing out how straight I am, as fast as possible while calling other gays?

I love you too. Do you like anal?

SkyRocker
10-01-2005, 06:32 AM
You're ruining Sinister's thread...Btw, Rui, I thought you were loving me ?

platinumpt
See? Gay.

Too short
The way you put my quotation, it seems the "I love you" is directed towards you...

Tizzalicious
The way you put my quotation, it seems the "I love you" is directed towards you...

We all know you wouldn't, since I'm a girl and all.

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:34 AM
We all know you wouldn't, since I'm a girl and all.
Who knows baby, we could always try!

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 06:35 AM
wooo hooooooo

bi male!!!! :eek:

davey??

0r4ng3
10-01-2005, 06:37 AM
wooo hooooooo

bi male!!!! :eek:

davey??Sinister, you should've made a choice called "asexual" for HAU here.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 06:38 AM
Whoever smelt it dealt it. We know it's you mutant-face.

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:38 AM
Predictable? Like always pointing out how straight I am, as fast as possible while calling other gays?
I only posted on this thread to see a few reactions. It'd be too easy just to vote, so I decided to post too, and see some feedback. And you (and others) gave me that. And I was already expecting a post of yours, I knew you wouldn't resist to reply something! So yeah, you're predictable in this way, but it's a good thing :cool:

I love you too. Do you like anal?
I have no idea. Please, be gentle

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 06:43 AM
Sinister, you should've made a choice called "asexual" for HAU here.
Sinister, you should've made a choice called "redheadsexual" for redhead here

0r4ng3
10-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Sinister, you should've made a choice called "redheadsexual" for redhead here
I'm not redheaded, I have dark brown hair. Even if I was, I would take no offense. Seriously, I'm embarrased for you.

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 06:49 AM
OMG OMG gay male!!! :eek:

*holds my virgin ass* :D

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm not redheaded, I have dark brown hair.
lie lie lie
you'll go to hell :(

Rag Doll
10-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Actually, HAU, if you're so curious as to what my vote was that you need to make guesses, I voted bisexual female.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 07:07 AM
In my experience a lot of females are openminded enough to admit bi-sexuality or at least bi-curiosity. I'll be surprised if we don't get quite a few more of those. That is, if many people bother to answer this seriously.

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 07:12 AM
Actually, HAU, if you're so curious as to what my vote was that you need to make guesses, I voted bisexual female.
:eek: You are going to hell :eek:

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 08:38 AM
In my experience a lot of females are openminded enough to admit bi-sexuality or at least bi-curiosity. I'll be surprised if we don't get quite a few more of those. That is, if many people bother to answer this seriously.

I think there are a lot of them who are//were curious at some point, or who did stuff with girls, but who don't consider themselves bi-sexual. So they will just vote straight.

Sin Studly
10-01-2005, 08:40 AM

Most are attentionwhoring. They're not really bi, they're just claiming bisexual chic. Guys used to do it too in the glam rock days, and now in certain subculture cliques.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I think there are a lot of them who are//were curious at some point, or who did stuff with girls, but who don't consider themselves bi-sexual. So they will just vote straight.

Yeah, that occurred to me after I posted. He should have included some kind of "straight but experimented" option.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Most are attentionwhoring. They're not really bi, they're just claiming bisexual chic. Guys used to do it too in the glam rock days, and now in certain subculture cliques.

True, it's fashion for 15/16 year old "alternative" girls to be bisexual over here at the moment.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah, that occurred to me after I posted. He should have included some kind of "straight but experimented" option.

That one probably would have gotten a lot of votes.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 08:45 AM

Yeah, that's part of it. But some part of them must enjoy it for more than just the attention. I think the fact that it is acceptable and even chic these days just allows girls the freedom to admit it's some part of who they are and to play around with it without getting overly labelled for it. It's a shame guys don't currently have that same social freedom.

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah, that's part of it. But some part of them must enjoy it for more than just the attention. I think the fact that it is acceptable and even chic these days just allows girls the freedom to admit it's some part of who they are and to play around with it without getting overly labelled for it. It's a shame guys don't currently have that same social freedom.
Sure they do.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Not that I've noticed. The Girls Gone Wild preview is on multiple channels for hours every night here in the US. I don't expect to see Boys Gone Wild anytime soon. Two girls can kiss and people think little of it. If two guys were to kiss they would immediately be considered gay by a lot of people.

Vera
10-01-2005, 09:42 AM
I think it's just that the bar is lower for girls to do it because no one labels them lesbian if they make out with another girl. I don't really think it matters whether you've experimented or not - I mean, most of us know whether we're gay or straight or bisexual without experimenting all possible options. Sexuality isn't really about what you do, it's about preferrations. To me, anyway.

the_GoDdEsS
10-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Not that I've noticed. The Girls Gone Wild preview is on multiple channels for hours every night here in the US. I don't expect to see Boys Gone Wild anytime soon. Two girls can kiss and people think little of it. If two guys were to kiss they would immediately be considered gay by a lot of people.

Sure you have the freedom too. You just have to take it. Why should it bother the two guys who are kissing what anybody else thinks anyway? Just fucking do it. And it can be nice to watch too.

Izie
10-01-2005, 09:54 AM
I'll agree with Sanni. Kissing girls is nice and fun and all, but it's just not the same as kissing guys (for me, since I'm very straight apparently).

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Well, yes, there is the freedom to do it. But I had been talking about the freedom to do it without being labelled.

I'm personally not a public display of affection kind of guy. Too shy.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll agree with Sanni. Kissing girls is nice and fun and all, but it's just not the same as kissing guys (for me, since I'm very straight apparently).

Totally true.

But it's good as you can just kiss. Without having the whole attachment kinda shit. I tend to get attached when I kiss guys. And with girls...well...not.

Izie
10-01-2005, 09:58 AM
But it's good as you can just kiss. Without having the whole attachment kinda shit. I tend to get attached when I kiss guys. And with girls...well...not.

...I don't always get attached to guys either. Then again, I don't get attached easily anyway.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 10:03 AM
...I don't always get attached to guys either. Then again, I don't get attached easily anyway.

I don't always do...but I usually only kiss guys I like a lot...soooooo...then I do.

Izie
10-01-2005, 10:04 AM
I don't always do...but I usually only kiss guys I like a lot...soooooo...then I do.

Why thank you Tizz for making me sound slutty :p

Vera
10-01-2005, 10:05 AM
How come you didn't make out with Anton, then?

You totally shunned him. And his internet penis.

Okay, I hate myself for giving myself those mental images.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Oops Iz, hahahaha <3

And Sanni, I think you just missed me making out with Anton ;)

T-6005
10-01-2005, 10:08 AM
It's so unoriginal to be a straight male.

Dammit.

Vera
10-01-2005, 10:11 AM
On the other hand, if Adam had been gay...

Well, Christianity would be a lot more open-minded than it is right now.

Dammit, Tizz.

Izie
10-01-2005, 10:11 AM
And Sanni, I think you just missed me making out with Anton ;)

I think I did too. And I'm quite happy about that. :p

Vera
10-01-2005, 10:13 AM
This poll would be a lot more fun if we could see who voted for what.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 10:14 AM
True.

And the making out would have been much better if I wouldn't have had that cactus up my ass.

Vera
10-01-2005, 10:16 AM
HAHAHAH. If you and Per mated, the kids would be so funny.

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 10:21 AM
if you and Per mated

Thank you for sounding like a discovery channel commentator....o.O

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 10:22 AM
if you and Per mated

Thank you for sounding like a discovery channel commentator....o.O

We'll just have to have sex like animals.

Vera
10-01-2005, 10:24 AM
The alpha male approaches the female through an internet communication device most commonly known as Em-Es-En. Through this program the pair connects virtually. To the female, this communication is important in terms of emotional bonding. To the male, it could be described as "foreplay".

Izie
10-01-2005, 10:24 AM
The alpha male approaches the female through an internet communication device most commonly known as Em-Es-En. Through this program the pair connects virtually. To the female, this communication is important in terms of emotional bonding. To the male, it could be described as "foreplay".

I love you so much.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 10:25 AM

OMG. Awesome.

<3

This saddens me though. My sexlife sucks.