PDA

View Full Version : yup.....

DirtyMagical
11-24-2004, 08:13 PM
The worst thing that could possibly happen to me at the moment has happened. It's stupid, but it hurts tremendously... Now I need to get my mind off of it... I couldn't find a cig, so I came here... so you can all attempt to insult me or something , it might help.... You get your anger out on me and I get my mind off of the situation...

\fuck fuckdf cukhjkbkbljasd.....

Linda
11-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Sorry, hun, no can do. Maybe Trip could help you in that department, altho he is losing his touch in the insult department.

DirtyMagical
11-24-2004, 08:23 PM
I think her life is already fucked up enough for me to stop trying. Like I did with Linda about a year ago. Alls I can do now is reccomend suicide.
dude, you're correct but, how would you know about my life?

please base your insults on things that are actually relevant...

Linda
11-24-2004, 08:25 PM
dude, you're correct but, how would you know about my life?

please base your insults on things that are actually relevant...

Told you he's lost his touch! :)

DirtyMagical
11-24-2004, 08:34 PM
This is a topic about your shitty life. My insult was based around your life being shitty. Go and look up the word relevant (www.dictionary.com).

please point out where I called my life "shitty"

Rabbit209
11-24-2004, 09:14 PM
please point out where I called my life "shitty"

my life "shitty"

right there darling, have a good day :P.

oh by the way, what was the worst thing that could happen to you?

Linda
11-24-2004, 09:21 PM
right there darling, have a good day :P.

oh by the way, what was the worst thing that could happen to you?

she was not calling her life shitty in that reply....try again.

Rabbit209
11-24-2004, 09:26 PM
The worst thing that could possibly happen to me at the moment has happened. It's stupid, but it hurts tremendously... Now I need to get my mind off of it... I couldn't find a cig, so I came here... so you can all attempt to insult me or something , it might help.... You get your anger out on me and I get my mind off of the situation...

its all there from the "its stupid, but hurts tremendously" to the "you get your anger out on me and i get my mind off of the situation"

DirtyMagical
11-24-2004, 09:35 PM
its all there from the "its stupid, but hurts tremendously" to the "you get your anger out on me and i get my mind off of the situation"

yes something bad did happen and it does hurt a lot, but I never said my life was shitty. I like my life, i just don't like this thing that happened...

Not Ozymandias
11-26-2004, 09:40 PM
People take anal rape too seriously these days.

JoY
11-27-2004, 06:15 AM
I can't help but wonder what the fuck is going on.
whatever it is.. if you need someone to rant to, you can always PM me. or something.

that's a stupid offer, but the best I can do.