PDA

View Full Version : "I Love You"

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Has anybody noticed that i haven't been here lately? Well, yesterday i was walking home with my best friend, Alison, A girl, and i was joking around saying "nobody loves me", and she got all mad, so i asked her why she was mad. She didn't answer. Well, when i arrived at Alison's house she said that she was mad because she loved me...But, she has a boyfriend. Im being dead serious, and i already asked my friends but they said "I don't know", but, can anybody give me any advice to this moment? She really likes me, so do i, but she has a boyfriend...So, help? You people were the last resources of advice, and im asking for Dave's or Rick's advice...Since they're the smartest ones here.

barangatang
10-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Just tell her to break up with her boyfriend. If she doesn't want to, wait till her boyfriend decides to break up with her.

killer_queen
10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
She's lying. Nobody, no-fucking-body who can see can love you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Nimrod In Town']Has anybody noticed that i haven't been here lately? Well, yesterday i was walking home with my best friend, Alison, A girl, and i was joking around saying "nobody loves me", and she got all mad, so i asked her why she was mad. She didn't answer. Well, when i arrived at Alison's house she said that she was mad because she loved me...But, she has a boyfriend. Im being dead serious, and i already asked my friends but they said "I don't know", but, can anybody give me any advice to this moment? She really likes me, so do i, but she has a boyfriend...So, help? You people were the last resources of advice, and im asking for Dave's or Rick's advice...Since they're the smartest ones here.

I know what it's like to have a girlfriend cheat on you, so I suppose I'm a bit biased in favour of the boyfriend, but my advice is just leave it until if/when she breaks up with her boyfriend. The boyfriend's innocent in this, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on, and opportunity is not a valid excuse for it. If you're a real friend, you'll value the friendship enough to respect her relationship before your own needs.

But as I say, I'm biased.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Actually, we are friends for years now. So, i don't think it's about the appearance, 'cause there is more to beauty than just your outer self.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 11:38 AM
I know what it's like to have a girlfriend cheat on you, so I suppose I'm a bit biased in favour of the boyfriend, but my advice is just leave it until if/when she breaks up with her boyfriend. The boyfriend's innocent in this, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on, and opportunity is not a valid excuse for it. If you're a real friend, you'll value the friendship enough to respect her relationship before your own needs.

But as I say, I'm biased.

Thanks. No more post people, Tunb already helped me. And again, thanks.

barangatang
10-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Nimrod In Town']Thanks. No more post people, Tunb already helped me. And again, thanks.

Post pics of your bloody self when her boyfriend beats the shit out of you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Nimrod In Town']Thanks. No more post people, Tunb already helped me. And again, thanks.

I have to say, though.. well done for being mature about something for once. See, it's not difficult.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Post pics of your bloody self when her boyfriend beats the shit out of you.
1- I didn't even answer to her "i love you" thing, so she doesn't know how i feel.

2- I don't really talk with her boyfriend.

3- Like TUNB said, i won't do anything until she breaks up with him, or something.

4- Ok.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 11:43 AM
I have to say, though.. well done for being mature about something for once. See, it's not difficult.

Thanks. I'll try to stay like this.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 11:45 AM
I'll give you advice here. I was in love with my best friend, who had a girlfriend, and he was in love with me. Same situation. He was gonna break up with her, but he couldn't at the moment, he actually had some good reasons, so I believed him, and I waited for 2.5 months for him to do it. And then he didn't, because he is a spineless asshole. So, conclusion...don't sit around and wait, and just get over it.

Tizzalicious
10-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh and yes, the don't do anything until she breaks up with him is good advice.

Paint_It_Black
10-02-2005, 07:53 AM
TUNB's advice is fine, but I would suggest talking to her about it some more. Ask how serious she is, and let her know that if she were to become single you would return the interest.

Megs
10-02-2005, 07:56 AM
well if this thread is recent and not old, then i say she should chat with her boy frind, and either work it out with him and get over you, or split with the guy, because it's all very well what TUNB said, but isn't it unfair on the guy if she doesn't really like him anymore?

barangatang
10-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Nimrod In Town']1- I didn't even answer to her "i love you" thing, so she doesn't know how i feel.

2- I don't really talk with her boyfriend.

3- Like TUNB said, i won't do anything until she breaks up with him, or something.

4- Ok.

Just tell her to break up with her boyfriend. If she doesn't want to, wait till her boyfriend decides to break up with her.

My advice was just as good as TUNBS, just more simple, and straightforward

JoY
10-02-2005, 08:29 AM
difficult situation. are you seriously in love with her? don't make her give something up for absolutely nothing. if there's no love, or whatever, you can offer her, then just tell her it'll blow over. if however you *are* in love with her.. then just tell her that & let her make up her own mind. it's her relationship, her feelings, her decision. catch my drift? if she digs you enough, she'll dump the boyfriend. & if she doesn't dump the boyfriend, then she's not girlfriend-material for you.

JohnnyNemesis
10-02-2005, 08:49 AM
My advice is no longer needed. Heed the words of many above me.