PDA

View Full Version : Australia Offspring Thread

.:SMASH:.
10-01-2005, 01:49 PM
im not discriminating any other countries its just that when australians mention things about offspring in australia, other people dont get it. so all you australian offspring fans, just share your opinion of the offspring without being bothered by "outsiders". and dont forget to give us the latest news about the offspring in australia!

tle_punk
10-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Hmm ok. Well I haven't been on the forums in a while but I went to Sanity and they acutally do have the dual disc here now. Don't know if anyone's already mentioned that. But I guess it's too late because everyone would have already downloaded or bought the standard.

10-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Hmm ok. Well I haven't been on the forums in a while but I went to Sanity and they acutally do have the dual disc here now. Don't know if anyone's already mentioned that. But I guess it's too late because everyone would have already downloaded or bought the standard.
i havnt seen the dual disc. not even today... greatest hits is at 2 now

Venom Symbiote
10-01-2005, 11:49 PM
You're a disgrace to Australians anyway.

Not a suitable representative, says I.

billiejoe87
10-02-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I've seen the dual disc Offspring CD. BTW, are we the only country which has Spare me the details on the greatest hits?

Telekinesis
10-02-2005, 01:13 AM
I managed to get the Dual-Disk in JB Hi-Fi. Sanity really sucks they only have the new "cool" things there and it is really overpriced. The earliest Offspring album they have is Ixnay. I bought my copy at Sanity for $30 c'mon that is pretty expensive I mean most Offspring CD's are on the cheapo bin for $5. Well I see Americana in the cheapo bin in alot of places. I got my copy of Americana in a cheapo bin for $15 at Sanity.

10-02-2005, 04:17 AM
I managed to get the Dual-Disk in JB Hi-Fi. Sanity really sucks they only have the new "cool" things there and it is really overpriced. The earliest Offspring album they have is Ixnay. I bought my copy at Sanity for $30 c'mon that is pretty expensive I mean most Offspring CD's are on the cheapo bin for $5. Well I see Americana in the cheapo bin in alot of places. I got my copy of Americana in a cheapo bin for $15 at Sanity.
i got americana at jb hi fi for $12.50

punk_riOt
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM

I got CGMHAY single for 50c from target. Sometimes you can get shit cheap, but yeah Sanity sucks cock.

Auto
10-02-2005, 10:21 PM
did any one watch the interview with dexter and nooldes on channel V?? I was dissapointed I hate Andrew G he's such a tool!!! I bought the Greatest Hits and then saw the dual disc and bought that two so I have two of the same albums go me lol

10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
did any one watch the interview with dexter and nooldes on channel V?? I was dissapointed I hate Andrew G he's such a tool!!! I bought the Greatest Hits and then saw the dual disc and bought that two so I have two of the same albums go me lol
yeah i was dissapointed too. the only bit i liked in it was the part where noodles said they did the: 'smells like number 2 tour'. lol that was funny as.

Auto
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Yea and I quote "Its like when you go to the bathroom there is number 1 and then there is number two and number two is the serious one"!!! He's great. I liked the whole segment with Noodles like how he was watching surfing and Greg stole the remote and switched it to baseball. Andrew G is a fuk head tho i cant stand him he's such an up himself looser he made it so crap

10-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Yea and I quote "Its like when you go to the bathroom there is number 1 and then there is number two and number two is the serious one"!!! He's great. I liked the whole segment with Noodles like how he was watching surfing and Greg stole the remote and switched it to baseball. Andrew G is a fuk head tho i cant stand him he's such an up himself looser he made it so crap
yeah, he thinks hes so tops but hes shit. noodles always has funny stuff to say in interviews. how does he come up with so much fresh material? dexter laughs too much lol.

Telekinesis
10-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I cna't stand Australian Idol. Everyone talks about it so much and all the singers are losers who olny sing gay love songs. They totally ruined Casey Donovan, turned her into a faggy,meaninless lovey dovey love song singer. She was so awesome and I was happy there was someone cool in the compition. I also hate Anthony Callea. Andrew G is a bastard. He's so up himself and his hair is retarded. James is OK though. That thing Rove did about the Aussie Idol for old people was so funny! :D

10-03-2005, 03:50 AM
I cna't stand Australian Idol. Everyone talks about it so much and all the singers are losers who olny sing gay love songs. They totally ruined Casey Donovan, turned her into a faggy,meaninless lovey dovey love song singer. She was so awesome and I was happy there was someone cool in the compition. I also hate Anthony Callea. Andrew G is a bastard. He's so up himself and his hair is retarded. James is OK though. That thing Rove did about the Aussie Idol for old people was so funny! :D
yeah, maybe if they used an offspring song once in a while i might watch it

tle_punk
10-06-2005, 04:02 AM
Hell no! Don't sing The Offspring because they'll totally ruin the mood of the songs.
Anyway, I wonder why we don't get a greatest hits tour?
Ah well I'm not fussed.

Autonomist
10-06-2005, 08:39 AM

Casey Donovan went to my school.

On Channel 9 last Saturday night at around 3am, I had the TV on casually while doing other things and I was surprised to see them play a 15 minute special on The Offspring, which was basically just all the DualDisc content. I was very surprised and fortunate to catch that.

10-06-2005, 11:07 PM

On Channel 9 last Saturday night at around 3am, I had the TV on casually while doing other things and I was surprised to see them play a 15 minute special on The Offspring, which was basically just all the DualDisc content. I was very surprised and fortunate to catch that.
awwww shit i missed it!

OffspringInOz
10-07-2005, 11:36 PM

Was that just bits of Offspring videos and live performances with someone talking about their albums?

Cos they've shown that 5 or 6 times now.

jasofern
10-08-2005, 12:40 AM
yeah, i missed it too... god dammit!, how often do they show them anyway?