PDA

View Full Version : Rock bands that supports Bush?

Trippy
10-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Are there any?

I think I need to make an album that praise MR. Bush, I can't stand the situation that every rock bands seems to hate Bush, he's a great guy in the end.

Alec
10-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Are there any?

I think I need to make an album that praise MR. Bush, I can't stand the situation that every rock bands seems to hate Bush, he's a great guy in the end.
fuck you!!!

Trippy
10-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I would find it rather amusing if someone made an album praising Bush. I would buy it.

WebDudette
10-01-2005, 04:16 PM
fuck you!!!

What an awe aspiring post. Some much thought put into it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Same here. It'd be boring, though. "Uh...Uh", but Bush is an ok guy.

Trippy
10-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Nimrod In Town']Same here. It'd be boring, though. "Uh...Uh", but Bush is an ok guy.

Far from boring if someone capable would make the texts. This whole Green Day hype is getting on my nerves, especially the video "Wake Me Up When September Ends".

China Boy
10-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Most people that hate bush don't know what they are talking about. They're just sticking with the crowd.

offspring fan
10-01-2005, 04:21 PM
I think Britney Spears participated in some pro-Bush concerts.
hahahahahahahahaha. bush sucks.

Trippy
10-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Most people that hate bush don't know what they are talking about. They're just sticking with the crowd.

I think so too. Green Day probably made lot's of people to hate Bush even though they don't have a slightest clue why they hate him, just because Green Day do the same. It's a shame.

Trippy
10-01-2005, 04:23 PM
What the hell should've Bush done after the terrorism attack? Just say "oops, hopefully they don't come another time, we'll forgive you this time".

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-01-2005, 04:24 PM

Exactly. It's repulsively idiotic.

Offspring7
10-01-2005, 04:27 PM
i almost feel bad for bush. think about it...he's got to deal with sept 11, war, hurricane katrina/rita, not to mention he is the president so people pay more attention to his actions.

offspring fan
10-01-2005, 04:28 PM
when the twin towers got "bombed" bush sat and read a childbook :D

Endymion
10-01-2005, 04:29 PM
there are all sorts of reasons to hate bush, unfortunately the majority of popular rock bands have no shortage of either influance on the youth or idiocy.

WebDudette
10-01-2005, 04:31 PM
I think so too. Green Day probably made lot's of people to hate Bush even though they don't have a slightest clue why they hate him, just because Green Day do the same. It's a shame.

I hated Bush before American Idiot ever came out in fact i don't even like Greenday.

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 04:47 PM
What the hell should've Bush done after the terrorism attack? Just say "oops, hopefully they don't come another time, we'll forgive you this time".

You're kidding, right? Bush did go into Afganistan because he had no choice. The part where he went wrong, though is when he took troops and resources from Afganistan to fight this retarded war in Iraq. He just wanted oil and to finish his dad's work. He should have finished Afganistan before going anywhere else. And this search for oil seems to not be working because gas prices have been skyrocketing ever since the war.