PDA

View Full Version : Radio

Lil' Lis
10-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Hey, recently i cant get the offspring radio to play.....or the songs on the albums on the site....has something changed on the site or has something somehow changed on my computer........is anyone else having this problem. (and yes i do have all the albums and using the radio is lazy.....but im just lazy ok!) :D

IdiotOfTheDay
10-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey, recently i cant get the offspring radio to play.....or the songs on the albums on the site....has something changed on the site or has something somehow changed on my computer........is anyone else having this problem. (and yes i do have all the albums and using the radio is lazy.....but im just lazy ok!) :D
What internet browser do you use? I have Slimbrowser and it blocks videos and songs that have a Sony URL. One of my friends has the same problem with Firefox. It could be a matter of what is blocked by your internet browser; I don't know how to change it though, sorry.

Kitten
10-02-2005, 09:29 AM

Just rip the albums you have onto your computer. Load them into media player, and tada, instant Offspring Radio.

Barring that read this topic (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15638).