PDA

View Full Version : Manchester apollo

punk_nat
10-02-2005, 08:20 AM
i wnt to the manchester gig last month.
it was absolutly amazing.
i got to meet all the band and i got dexter an greg to sign my pants leg :D that is the result you get when you sit on a bench for 7ish hours waiting for them!
i also got to meet the suoprt bands an the letters organize was soo nice they got 6 people on the guest list for me!
then when it got time for the gig i was sooo excited, send more paramedics came on stage an they was soooo crap! they got booed. i dont understand why everyone of there songs were about vombies! after meeting the letters organize i thaught they would be really emo bt then when they came on an was pretty heavy, i was shocked bt relieved tht send more paramedics had gone off!
woohoo then it as time for the ofspring!!!! the pit was absolutly crazy! iv bin to alot of gigs but this one was sooo great!!!! :):):)

Kitten
10-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Please try to use something that stands out against the background regarding colour of fonts. It's hard to read.

cfozzy
10-02-2005, 12:33 PM
haha send more paramedics got booed at glasgow gig too..they were kinda bad tho. i did feel slightly sorry for them...where u wait around for 7 hours so i know wot to do next time?? lol

Call it an Obsession
10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
lol yea send more paras werent really that popular

punk_nat
10-02-2005, 03:29 PM
haha send more paramedics got booed at glasgow gig too..they were kinda bad tho. i did feel slightly sorry for them...where u wait around for 7 hours so i know wot to do next time?? lol
well at the apollo there is a pub at the back door. we sat on a bench there waiting for them! it was soooo cold bt soooo worth it!

H1T_That
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
i was at manchester, either letters organize or send more paramedics shouted.."you guys coming to see us when we tour here again?"...crowd reply "No.".....i tihnk the bands were ok, but wrong choice to tour with offspring

Human
10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
That sounds pretty cool but next time, just use white.

Black__ball
10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
i was there the condoms were funny at the begging and everyone was putting there middle finger up at send more paramedics. i was sat at the back of the first tear

I was soooo close but yet so far

wickedsparkle
10-03-2005, 12:45 PM
yup manchester was fun, went for my birthday and took my mates :D black__ball and shnooble included

shnooble
10-03-2005, 12:46 PM
i was there the condoms were funny at the begging and everyone was putting there middle finger up at send more paramedics. i was sat at the back of the first tear

And you thought they were balloons lmao :D

Black__ball
10-03-2005, 12:47 PM
And you thought they were balloons lmao :D
it was for a laugh but u never let me live things down

i saw the top of one but 5 seconds later i realised :mad: :p

H1T_That
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM

i was third row from the back of the whole arena....still felt kind clsoe though

yorkiepudn
10-10-2005, 02:25 PM
i was at the manchester gig 2 and i hated smp and the letters organize and was so relieved when the offspring came onstage.....i didnt meet dexter holland but i saw his look-a-like and he was situated infront of me and my brother - its my closet claim to meeting the offspring.....i know its sad but its the closest i could get considering i couldnt meet the real dexter as i had 2 get there from hull.

one thing that i didnt like was when a few kids were running down to the end of the balcony the security men were ushering them back...what was that all about??

over all i think that the offspring really rocked that night and i cant wait to see them again when they go on tour with the new album

joe1234
10-24-2005, 02:44 PM
i was at the gig, the front two. If any one wonts them i have a few videos the are quite good. well i like them :P any who email me or summin. i_wanna_whippie@hotmail.com. i missed send more paramedics i fort they mightov bin quite good, guess not lol. the letters organize were good, ust fort the frontman was a bit fruity.

Mota !
10-25-2005, 02:53 PM
heya

i was at the manchester gig too, it is the first offspring gig i have been to and i was about 1m away from the front barrier, nxet to the guy with the spiky black hair if anyone saw him !!!! our mates blew the condoms up !! send m ps sucked but i think everyone was soo excited about seeing the offspring that noone gave a shit, although i got a bit pissed off when they keps saying " just one more song"

overall the gig rocked, and the pit was insane !!

pete90
10-28-2005, 07:15 AM
hi i saw send more paramedics at manchester playing with the offspring...send more paramedics were fuckin amazing, 20 traveled for nearly 2hours all worth it to see send more paramedics all worth it apart from the dick heads in the crowd booing jus great talent and a great band..i got to meet the offspring bakstage after smp had finished there amazing set so that was rather cool....i aint such a big fan of offspring i find them rahter boring, so i found their set rather boring to be honest....i might go see send more paramedics at their halloween gig tonight i dont know

all in all send more paramedics have alot better musical talent than offspring and you cant disagree, so i was thankfull that someone liked them (such as the offspring themselves said to me)

shnooble
10-28-2005, 01:15 PM
hi i saw send more paramedics at manchester playing with the offspring...send more paramedics were fuckin amazing, 20 traveled for nearly 2hours all worth it to see send more paramedics all worth it apart from the dick heads in the crowd booing jus great talent and a great band..i got to meet the offspring bakstage after smp had finished there amazing set so that was rather cool....i aint such a big fan of offspring i find them rahter boring, so i found their set rather boring to be honest....i might go see send more paramedics at their halloween gig tonight i dont know

all in all send more paramedics have alot better musical talent than offspring and you cant disagree, so i was thankfull that someone liked them (such as the offspring themselves said to me)

O...K... :eek:

Black__ball
10-28-2005, 01:21 PM

you idiot they were crap and i think the rest of the crowd will agree with me

Black__ball
10-28-2005, 01:22 PM
yup manchester was fun, went for my birthday and took my mates :D black__ball and shnooble included
twas fun very very fun

shnooble
10-28-2005, 01:47 PM
twas fun very very fun

Yhea I wanna go again dammit!! :mad:

strike-lightning
11-12-2005, 11:02 AM
heya

i was at the manchester gig too, it is the first offspring gig i have been to and i was about 1m away from the front barrier, nxet to the guy with the spiky black hair if anyone saw him !!!! our mates blew the condoms up !! send m ps sucked but i think everyone was soo excited about seeing the offspring that noone gave a shit, although i got a bit pissed off when they keps saying " just one more song"

overall the gig rocked, and the pit was insane !!
i blew up a condom and i had black hair was there more than one of u

West
11-12-2005, 07:06 PM
I was there also, was brill. I was on the top teir on the right hand side about half way up the block, big guy always had my phone on lol! Couldnt of missed me if I was nearby! I was right next to a rockin Grandma, she was ace! :eek: