PDA

View Full Version : Offspring's last concert

Trippy
10-02-2005, 10:53 AM
When the time will come that the Offspring call it a day - which will still take many years since they got plenty of albums in their contract - will you travel to their official last show? I'm already saving up money there, probably it'll be in the U.S so it'll cost a lot, but it'll be a great climax for my fan career to see them very last time and say goodbye for the great, great band. Perfect ending.

its one fine day
10-02-2005, 10:59 AM
hopefully till death! not likely though..... I'm sure they've still got another few albums at least left in them

Bacterium
10-02-2005, 10:59 AM
hey i've never thought of that, but it sounds like a great idea to start saving money so I can go to the show! hope they're playing that show on a very very big field or something, so aaaaall Offspring-fans can go and the tickets won't be sold-out! :D

Trippy
10-02-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm sure they've still got another few albums at least left in them

of course! this scenario will happen maybe in 6 years, but it's good to save up some cash already, no need for big sums since plenty of time left.

Trippy
10-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I think as many bbs members and hardcore fans as possible should enter the last official show in future, would be great for the band and especially for the fans.

Tired_Of_You
10-02-2005, 11:04 AM
No, I save my money for better things than that.

I think as many bbs members and hardcore fans as possible should enter the last official show in future, would be great for the band and especially for the fans.I'll go to their last show in Montreal instead. It will cost less.

Bacterium
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
No, I save my money for better things than that.

oh dammit! that last show will be the best thing you'll ever do!! :p i can imagine like almost every fan on this planet in the same place at the same time, and Offspring playing their definitely last show ever! so emotional! it would be heaven on earth..

EDIT: but not heaven on earth as in "finally! their last show" but as in "unbelieveable and fucking amazing!"

Titus
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
I've never thought of that.
Would be nice to go. Will be probly in US, and I am brazilian. Expensive hehe.
If I have money I will go =)

Tired_Of_You
10-02-2005, 11:12 AM
oh dammit! that last show will be the best thing you'll ever do!! :p i ca imagine like almost every fan on this planet in the same place at the same time, and Offspring playing their definitely last show ever! so emotional! it would be heaven on earth..I think I can do better things with my money than to go to their last show. Like I said I'll see them in Montreal instead.

Evka.pl
10-02-2005, 11:16 AM
When the time will come that the Offspring call it a day - which will still take many years since they got plenty of albums in their contract - will you travel to their official last show? I'm already saving up money there, probably it'll be in the U.S so it'll cost a lot, but it'll be a great climax for my fan career to see them very last time and say goodbye for the great, great band. Perfect ending.

i wouldn't be so 'precocious' i f i were u. tina turner had at least 10 goodbye-concerts :D

Bacterium
10-02-2005, 11:18 AM
i wouldn't be so 'precocious' i f i were u. tina turner had at least 10 goodbye-concerts :D

yeah but I think he meant like the very last show. One show has got to be last. :cool:

Evka.pl
10-02-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah but I think he meant like the very last show. One show has got to be last. :cool:
i think i'd go then.......but that'll be in like 20/30 years...RIGHT?

Call it an Obsession
10-02-2005, 11:31 AM
lol in about 20 yrs or so they'll be about 60

Evka.pl
10-02-2005, 11:41 AM
lol in about 20 yrs or so they'll be about 60

yeah so? ever heard of the rolling stones?

Call it an Obsession
10-02-2005, 11:43 AM
well yea... but i didnt say it would be bad... in fact it be amazing if they are still playing in bout 20 yrs time

pretty_fly_white_guy858
10-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Ill go 100%. Cant stop me from that

Black__ball
10-02-2005, 12:03 PM
theyve got another few albums in em

Call it an Obsession
10-02-2005, 12:06 PM
theyve got another few albums in em
Of course and i cant w8 for em

Tijs
10-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Good question.

I might, but I'm not gonna save any money for it. I'll do that when the time will come and if I'm still enough of a fan by that time. Probably not but I sure hope so.

Human
10-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'll definitely go. Hopefully they'll work as far as Led Zeppelin, maybe even farther(I'm talking about age).

Sinister
10-02-2005, 12:20 PM
tired of you : maybe we'll meet if their next tour brings them to Montreal but not Quebec City. Cause I'm definitely not missing the next one...

I'd go to the last show, most likely. But I'm gonna borrow cash if needed.

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 12:20 PM
i will go to the last one in the UK ...i wont be able to go to america etc for a concert because its a big enough hassle to have to go to england...if its in scotland its no prob i can get the ferry

i will be at the last UK gig cos if the last gig is in america or japan etc i wont be at that one obviously...but ill be at the next uk gig and the one after that and the last one whenever or where ever it is :D

Call it an Obsession
10-02-2005, 12:24 PM
They can defo count me at they're last one but of course it is aaaages away

deep-fried dog-food sushi
10-02-2005, 01:46 PM
hopefully till death! not likely though..... I'm sure they've still got another few albums at least left in them

hopefully they will be more smash and ixnay and less splinter :rolleyes:

Dexter_italy
10-02-2005, 03:01 PM
i'd like to go to their last show, but it would cost something like 4000euros going from italy to america only to see them, and what if they'll do a show of less than an hour and without talking too much and without songs from s/t and ignition.......
________
LESBIAN XXX (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/26/lesbian/videos/1)

nameless
10-02-2005, 03:24 PM
it would probably be a small club show in their hometown with invite only! although i hope its in the uk!

H1T_That
10-02-2005, 04:16 PM
yeh, i can see it being in thier hometown as invite only..hopefully not tho, will most likley be in US, best get saving ey...its sumtihng i dont want to miss

Tired_Of_You
10-02-2005, 04:43 PM
tired of you : maybe we'll meet if their next tour brings them to Montreal but not Quebec City. Cause I'm definitely not missing the next one...

I'd go to the last show, most likely. But I'm gonna borrow cash if needed.Yeah maybe. You already missed The Offspring a few times. =/ I hope you'll be able to see them next time. It would be good if they'd play in a small place like in 2004 (Metropolis) it would be easy to meet them. The Bell Center can be a good place too, but it'd be harder to meet them.

nameless
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM
if it was in the usa i would go if it was practical! i wouldnt do anything absolutely ridiculous though!

platinumpt
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
You never know when their last concert will be. As you could see, Pink Floyd joined again to play for Live 8. You'll never know when their last time's gonna happen. There may be plenty of last times. Who knows. My way of thinking before buying a ticket to an Offspring show is always: "maybe this is the last concert of them I'll have the chance to see, so I MUST go see it".

dalaksta
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
yea i heard theur concert was awsome

Hypodermic_89
10-04-2005, 02:10 AM
I wonder how many people would get killed at that show..

Dex90
10-04-2005, 10:31 AM
hopefully they will be more smash and ixnay and less splinter :rolleyes:
y??? Splinter rocks just as much..
I hope they'll be around in 20 years time...ill def b at their last show