PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends and their habbits

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Have you ever had a girlfriend that just pissed you off in some way like having a bad habit (story of my life)

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Can we do boyfriends too?

In that case, I have a long list. The main thing being him saying: "in a minute" ALL the time. It might not sound as annoying. But it is when you hear it 10 times a day.

(Edit: Just making clear this is about my ex...because apparently it's not very clear)

JoY
10-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Tizz? have I missed anything? I didn't think so.

I'm assuming we (la gulz) can complain about our guys too. but I really don't have much to complain about, except that his fraternity EATS his time like some insane cookiemonster gone wild & that he walks like a duck. that's about it. I think. *scratches head*

Sinister
10-03-2005, 06:14 AM
My only girlfriend ever doesn't have any habits that piss me off. :)

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Tizz? have I missed anything? I didn't think so.

I'm assuming we (la gulz) can complain about our guys too. but I really don't have much to complain about, except that his fraternity EATS his time like some insane cookiemonster gone wild & that he walks like a duck. that's about it. I think. *scratches head*

I was talking about the ex, he said "have you ever had..." soooo...ex would do?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 06:18 AM
I had a girlfriend last year who seemed to always have her hand on my ass, all the time if i gave her a hug i'd have an hand on my ass, so fuking weird, and when its cold :eek:

Sinister
10-03-2005, 06:24 AM
I had a girlfriend last year who seemed to always have her hand on my ass, all the time if i gave her a hug i'd have an hand on my ass, so fuking weird, and when its cold :eek:

you shoulda just done the same to her. she woulda learnt.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 06:28 AM
I tried but she wears those really tight jeans

JoY
10-03-2005, 06:52 AM
I was talking about the ex, he said "have you ever had..." soooo...ex would do?
ohh right, I'd skipped that part. :o

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 06:56 AM
ohh right, I'd skipped that part. :o

Smart ;)

killer_queen
10-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Oh boyfriends... Mine wasn't accepting that he was my boyfriend. This must be the worst one.

sitdyneshelagh
10-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Oh son, yer missus is a nutter!

JoY
10-03-2005, 08:04 AM
oh wait, I forgot that my boyfriend eats like a pregnant woman. that guy puts pickles on anything. :/

killer_queen
10-03-2005, 08:06 AM
oh wait, I forgot that my boyfriend eats like a pregnant woman. that guy puts pickles on anything. :/
I find it sweet when boys do it.

JoY
10-03-2005, 08:17 AM
it's kind of gross & really sweet at the same time. just like him walking like a duck looks rediculous & cute at the same time. oh fuck it, I've never asked for a prince charming.

Aimeht
10-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Uhm... My ex boyfriend was a real pain in the ass everytime he wanted to be 'confirmed', like... He wanted me to say I want him sooo bad all the time. I was pretty irritated. And they way he didn't call me when he said he would. Anyway... I don't have that problem anymore.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Ladys you wnt in my pants theres a 2 milkshake min :D

Dirty Bertie
10-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Uhm... My ex boyfriend was a real pain in the ass everytime he wanted to be 'confirmed', like... He wanted me to say I want him sooo bad all the time. I was pretty irritated. And they way he didn't call me when he said he would. Anyway... I don't have that problem anymore.

Shit - and I only thought guys had that problem with gals with self esteem problems.

My ex used to skype me ALL the time - really every few mins - it was kinda scary.

Aimeht
10-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Shit - and I only thought guys had that problem with gals with self esteem problems.
I thought so too, but I guess I was wrong. I don't even know why, because he really had no reason to have bad self esteem. It didn't last anyway.

Dirty Bertie
10-03-2005, 10:06 AM
I thought so too, but I guess I was wrong. I don't even know why, because he really had no reason to have bad self esteem. It didn't last anyway.

Yeah - Its a shame that good looks are no barrier to mental instability

the_GoDdEsS
10-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Liek, omigod her handzorz was on my arsezorz! You know, when we mind something we really can tell the person, can't we?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Meh if my gf pisses me off i say it how it is,

killer_queen
10-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Liek, omigod her handzorz was on my arsezorz! You know, when we mind something we really can tell the person, can't we?
I don't think so. There are some people that I can't even say "no". When it comes to complain about them I forget what I am going to say and just say "forget it".

Dirty Bertie
10-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't think so. There are some people that I can't even say "no". When it comes to complain about them I forget what I am going to say and just say "forget it".

They are called Victims :(

wheelchairman
10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
My last girlfriend used to sing while trying to sleep, in Danish, and it would be "I can't see anything." creepy? haha

hmm and make faces quite randomly.

That's about it though.

Dirty Bertie
10-03-2005, 10:41 AM
My last girlfriend used to sing while trying to sleep, in Danish, and it would be "I can't see anything." creepy? haha

hmm and make faces quite randomly.

That's about it though.

Haha - that sounds about enough for 1 person.

I guess it could be worse though, she could be singing back street boys :D

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 10:43 AM
or she could be singing vindaloo :(

Dirty Bertie
10-03-2005, 10:44 AM
or she could be singing vindaloo :(

Aargh - why did you have to put that song in my head?

wheelchairman
10-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah because backstreet boys would be omgzorz?

hmm but she would sing outkast for example. And I would laugh at her. At this point she would realize she was singing out loud.

Preocupado
10-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Crying more than twice a year is something i can't stand on a girl. I may be there listening, cuddling, trying to understand and pretending to be sensitive, but i'd really wish she would fucking take on the issue and do some crazy shit about it.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Are you listening? Are you listening? Those words have been engraved into my mind. Forever.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Yes, my last and first girlfriend. I have only had one, and im going out with a girl now. But i wouldn't call that a girlfriend...Yet.

ANYWAY, yes, she was pretty bitchy. She went to Europe. I miss her. :(

JoY
10-03-2005, 02:11 PM

surely not. definitely not.

JoY
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Crying more than twice a year is something i can't stand on a girl. I may be there listening, cuddling, trying to understand and pretending to be sensitive, but i'd really wish she would fucking take on the issue and do some crazy shit about it.
I cry more than twice a year. in the past I never let anyone notice, but now I have a boyfriend who is actually so fucking sweet & understanding, I don't mind if he sees me cry. the only possible reason you can't stand people crying around you, is when you're frustrated you can't do anything about it & can't help the person in any way. the point is, you don't always have to help someone. sometimes you just need to listen & give a nice hug. & giving hugs is not that much of an effort, is it? hugs are nice.

of course this last thing doesn't go for people who'd cry over anything & everything.

JoY
10-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Are you listening? Are you listening? Those words have been engraved into my mind. Forever.
haha, normally people say that to me! I'm always dreaming with my head in the clouds.

killer_queen
10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Crying girls aren't that annoying. I can be one of them sometimes but when people make it a normal thing and do it everytime they feel sad I go crazy. I can't understand how guys can stand thier girlfriends when they always cry.
Oh, the crying boys are just... I don't know, I wouldn't go out with them.

JoY
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Crying girls aren't that annoying. I can be one of them sometimes but when people make it a normal thing and do it everytime they feel sad I go crazy. I can't understand how guys can stand thier girlfriends when they always cry.
Oh, the crying boys are just... I don't know, I wouldn't go out with them.
I saw my boyfriend cry twice. once when his grandfather died & once when he had to miss me for three weeks. jaysus. I'm on the list with the death of his grandfather, hahaha. but I swear, he is SO fucking cute when he shows signs of emotion. he's always so down to earth & he rationalises everything. when he's either in tears by laughing, or crying, I fucking melt.

yeah well, as long as he doesn't make a habbit out of it.

Tubgirl
10-03-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't know if it's something I do, but 99% of my boyfreinds get freaked out when we get dirty.

Preocupado
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
the thingy is... what i hate about other people is a personification of what i, unconsciously, hate about myself, so i hate weak ppl without attitude
*cries*

JoY
10-03-2005, 02:43 PM
the thingy is... what i hate about other people is a personification of what i, unconsciously, hate about myself, so i hate weak ppl without attitude
*cries*
I bet you have attitude. dig deeper than you have before & you'll find some. someone just needs to make you show it & that someone might just be rather important to you.

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 02:44 PM
There's nothing wrong with crying every now and then. I cry a lot =/ Usually alone though.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey, hey, girls, i have two shoulders for you to cry on.

Preocupado
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I bet you have attitude. dig deeper than you have before & you'll find some. someone just needs to make you show it & that someone might just be rather important to you.

I know you got the reason to say that. But, oh well, you know, dealing with someone else's love is always so much tougher than dealing with hate. Hate is piece of cake.

JoY
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I hate hate. I can't deal with it at ALL.

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I cry when I hate. When I'm really angry I start to cry. Hmmz. I'm such a crybaby.

JoY
10-03-2005, 03:19 PM
hahaha. aw, little Tizzies can't cry. you're too fucking adorable when you cry.

reminds me.. I made you cry! oh noez!!

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Oh man. Everyone makes me cry, don't feel special =P

JoY
10-03-2005, 03:22 PM
awwies, me not special? *crys*

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Aww no actually you are. You made me cry quite a lot of times ;)

JoY
10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
then you must be REEEEAAALLY special, because you made me cry quite a few times too, when I don't even cry all that much! whoa.

<33333

Tizzalicious
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Awwww!! <3333333

crazy_offspring_gal
10-04-2005, 05:49 AM
My Boyfriend has issues... he made this thread!! :rolleyes:

Nah im joking you dont have issues babe... atleast.. i dont think you do... :D

punk_riOt
10-04-2005, 07:12 AM
my gf at the time talking about all her ex's. fucking annoying.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-04-2005, 10:57 AM
My Boyfriend has issues... he made this thread!! :rolleyes:

Nah im joking you dont have issues babe... atleast.. i dont think you do... :D
My gf has issues, she posted a shit post...........j/k