PDA

View Full Version : Greenday

the_offsprings_monkey
10-03-2005, 04:16 AM
Which band do you like more Greenday or Offspring.

I would have to pick offspring because they have always done kick ass music and they don't try to say they are better like greenday do, also i liked greenday before they was fa :D mous so all you glory fans can go suck an egg

Swill
10-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Offspring.....duh.....

pretty_fly_white_guy858
10-03-2005, 04:23 AM

I would have to pick offspring because they have always done kick ass music and they don't try to say they are better like greenday do, also i liked greenday before they was fa :D mous so all you glory fans can go suck an egg
If theres another thread about this bullshit, Im gonna kill somebody. And your a dumbass. Your on the Offspring forums you shit. Jesus. Which one do you think people will say? (I know billiejoe87 will vote Green Day) But fuckin a dude. Your a dumbass

offspring fan
10-03-2005, 04:42 AM
offspring. green day sucks.

Kitten
10-03-2005, 05:59 AM

This is in the wrong section, and has been reported thus, or hell ,this is the wrong thread. Do a search. Type green day and offspring and see how many come up.

Cejus
10-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Please, stop making threads about "Offspring vs Green Day"... they annoy me to hell. I love Green Day, they're a great band, but this is an Offspring forum, so people will obviously vote for The Offspring ;)

defyu
10-03-2005, 06:15 AM
there both gd bands but green day became to comershell with amercan idot

wishomie
10-03-2005, 06:23 AM
If theres another thread about this bullshit, Im gonna kill somebody. And your a dumbass. Your on the Offspring forums you shit. Jesus. Which one do you think people will say? (I know billiejoe87 will vote Green Day) But fuckin a dude. Your a dumbass
you are a dumbass. there is a lot of people who is a member of this forum who is not an offspring fan. For the most part, those people crowd around the general chat area.