PDA

View Full Version : Confused About Noodles..

Jess
10-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Hey,

Time for another stupid question.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if anyone was at Brixton on the 16th you probably heard Noodles saying something about his girlfriend (i cant remember what!) and im confused.. I thought Noodles was married? To someone called Jakie or something... Have i got it all confused and he's not married or was he just being weird? :confused: I was talking to someone else about it earlier and apparently they'd be wondering the same so thought i'd post about it and see if anyone knows whats going on!

Wonder if he's having an affair.. Naughty Noodles! :D

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 05:28 AM
HE WAS JOKING! God you people take shit so seriously. Ya know you can joke about shit like that. He's married still. Stop taking everything so fucking seriously! Do everyone a favor and never make another thread.

Jess
10-04-2005, 05:31 AM
Well, i clearly dont get the joke, do i? :confused:

Please grow up... :)

punk_riOt
10-04-2005, 05:41 AM
HE WAS JOKING! God you people take shit so seriously. Ya know you can joke about shit like that. He's married still. Stop taking everything so fucking seriously! Do everyone a favor and never make another thread.

Pffft calm down she was only asking, but yeah he's married just joking round.

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 05:41 AM
God you should know by now to not take everything that comes out of somes mouth(expecially Nooodles) so seriously. People joke around. It's the new thing to do. Noodles and Dexter do that shit alot. So do as I do, laugh and then forget about it. It was a joke that's all.
Edit:I should've quoted. For maker of this thread.

Jess
10-04-2005, 05:44 AM
Well im sorry that im not SO obsessed with two 40 year old men that i study every single interview they do so i know EXACTLY what they're implying when they're making a joke..

And thank you Punk_riOt :)

Lithuanian Offspring
10-04-2005, 05:50 AM
God you should know by now to not take everything that comes out of somes mouth(expecially Nooodles) so seriously. People joke around. It's the new thing to do. Noodles and Dexter do that shit alot. So do as I do, laugh and then forget about it. It was a joke that's all.
Edit:I should've quoted. For maker of this thread.
You're a loser.

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 05:51 AM
Wow that really hurt. God you don't even know me yet you think you do. Actually I don't study interviews. It's kinda obvious that hes married when he always says "My WIFE". So it's kinda clear that he was joking.
and as for punk-ri0t, like you didn't know I was gonna say something like that? I always do.

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 05:52 AM
You're a loser.
And you're ugly. So we're even.

Lithuanian Offspring
10-04-2005, 05:54 AM
And you're ugly. So we're even.
You have no life. And I can't believe that you could get mad at someone for just asking. You're a deuch and you don't deserve to be an offspring fan. It's all about the music not Dexter or Noodles.

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 06:01 AM
You have no life. And I can't believe that you could get mad at someone for just asking. You're a deuch and you don't deserve to be an offspring fan. It's all about the music not Dexter or Noodles.
OMFG I'M GONNA FUCKING SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE THEN CUT OFF YOUR HEAD, PUT IT IN A BLENDER AND FEED IT TO MY CAT! I've got a life actually. Hmmm everything isn't about Dexter and Noodles. I love the music they make and always have. Just because I don't take pictures with my CD's and listen to them all day, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. Actually, anyone deserves to be a fan of any band. Yes and the reason I got mad is because #1. dumb questions get bitchy answers. #2. I'm very pissed.
Oh and for Jess, I'm sorry for yelling, I just get annoyed very easily.

Jess
10-04-2005, 06:06 AM
Apology accepted. But i think you need to realise that everyone is not as obsessed as you are. I was just asking a question, whether you think i "should" know the answer or not is irrelevant, i didn't so i asked. If you cant give a polite answer i suggest you dont answer at all in future.

By the way.. Your over-the-top replies (especially the last one) make you sound really immature..

punk_riOt
10-04-2005, 06:08 AM
lol..everyone calm down ffs. who the fuck cares now anyway eh? its dead now

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Ok now we need to get someone to close this thread. Where did he go? *looks around*

Hypodermic_89
10-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Noodles is married.. Check my sig. :)

Dex90
10-04-2005, 09:26 AM
What noodles really said at brixton was "MY WIFES BACKSTAGE...U GUYS ARE SO GREAT URE GIVING HER THE HORN!! I MIGHT GET LAID TONIGHT!!"
he said WIFE not Girlfriend

Nirushika6789
10-04-2005, 09:33 AM
What noodles really said at brixton was "MY WIFES BACKSTAGE...U GUYS ARE SO GREAT URE GIVING HER THE HORN!! I MIGHT GET LAID TONIGHT!!"
he said WIFE not Girlfriend
hahaha i wasnt at brixton i was at the SECC but i didnt know he said ' i might get laid tonight' lol i knew about the rest but not that part

Jess
10-04-2005, 10:02 AM
No, he said girlfriend :) I believe he said something very similar on the 17th as well though so maybe he said wife that time.. But on the first day he definately said girlfriend :p

darko
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
**At lot easier then the link**

When Noodles announces to the crowd that his "Girlfriend is backstage and you guys are giving her the horn", five thousand stomachs flip at the thought of The Offsprings's eternally good-natured guitarist rutting. It's a typically irreverent moment of playfulness from the pop punk bandso resilient, so happy to stick to their winning forumla, and still so popular after all theses years, they'd probably join the cockroaches and Keith Richards as survuvors long after the rest of the world has perished in a nuclear holocaust.

What's astounding about tonight is that with only Green Day around as comparison, The Offspring's audience don't seem to have aged in the slightest since 'Smash' sent them supernova back in 1994 - the band are now playing for people their Children's age. And it doesnt seem weird at all, because every song still feels like the first day of summer.

Okay, so there's nothing unexpected going on in Brixton tonight - when you go to an Offspring show you'll get the hits and nothng but the hits, even if that means enduring the execrable 'Why Dont You Get A Job' one more time. But they hit the target more often than not. As frontman Dexter Holland bounces around the stage, he sends the heaving crowdsuitably potty, winding then up into a frenzy as the much-loved likes of 'Com Out And Play' and 'Hit That' are hurtled through at ear-splitting volume, while 'Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)' is magically transformed from a rather irritating radio monster hit to a cowbell-plastered hymn to fun.

Nothing about the show is flashy complicated, or particulary deep and meaningful, but from the looks of the swearing, ecstatic, exhausted crowd howling along to a joyous, set-closing 'Self Esteem', The Offspring have accomplished everything they set out to do tonight - they've made it all about having a good time and giving their audience exactly what they wanted. Nothing More, Nothing Less

.:SMASH:.
10-04-2005, 01:30 PM
do the world a favour and stop being so negative

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
do the world a favour and stop being so negative
i wasnt being negative i was being angry which isnt always negative.

Original prankstA
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
i wanna fucking sweet avatar

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Ask her to make you one. Thats what i did.

.:SMASH:.
10-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Ask her to make you one. Thats what i did.
because your a lazy fat ass...lol im just kidding. its cool

IdiotOfTheDay
10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, i clearly dont get the joke, do i? :confused:

Please grow up... :)
Geez, you grow up. It's a joke. Get some humor, okay? just because you don't "study" someone doesn't mean you can't understand a joke. He wouldn't tell the truth if he was having an affair at a concert, and we'd probably learn if he got divorced on the site or in a post by him or something. So just get the fuck over it.

Little_Miss_1565
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM
In general, the band members' private lives are their private lives.