PDA

View Full Version : Backstreet bitchs

Root3r
10-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Interesting, why The Offspring hate Bacstreet Boys?

Titus
10-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Donīt you hate em?

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 08:45 AM
BSB are fags.

Evka.pl
10-04-2005, 08:46 AM
i'm sure offspring r BSB biggest fans!

Hypodermic_89
10-04-2005, 09:04 AM
The Backstreet boys are pathetic.. they deserve to eat sandwiches without butter! WITHOUT BUTTER FFS!

Evka.pl
10-04-2005, 09:07 AM
The Backstreet boys are pathetic.. they deserve to eat sandwiches without butter! WITHOUT BUTTER FFS!

sandwich without butter?oh no! that punishment is waaaay to cruel//
but come to think of it.....

shnooble
10-04-2005, 10:58 AM
I love them!! They're 1 of my favourite bands along with Spice Girls, N'Sync, Boyzone *lists crap bands* ;)

killer_queen
10-04-2005, 12:11 PM
They don't hate BSB. They just do those things for advertising (?) themselves.

Nitro Punk
10-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I 've got an old issue of Guitarist (released on 2001) where Noodles finds that solo in "larger than life' asskickin'!He said he was goin' to ask them who was playin' that solo.He was thinkin of AJ cause of his haircut!

Anyway i don't have a scanner so i cannot share it!I'm sorry! :(

offspring fan
10-04-2005, 12:27 PM
thay are the worst "band" in the world.
and thay make the worste "music" ever

offspring_freak_3
10-04-2005, 01:31 PM
BSB are fags.
yep .

dexterisMYman
10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
What they BSB make shouldn't even be called music.

Little_Miss_1565
10-04-2005, 04:05 PM
For shits and giggles.

IdiotOfTheDay
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I 've got an old issue of Guitarist (released on 2001) where Noodles finds that solo in "larger than life' asskickin'!He said he was goin' to ask them who was playin' that solo.He was thinkin of AJ cause of his haircut!

Anyway i don't have a scanner so i cannot share it!I'm sorry! :(
Ha, that's funny....my friend and I (Mez, the one in my signature) were working on a project and she started sing Larger Than Life for no reason, so I joined in, then she started making up a rockin' guitar solo and stopped in the middle..."Awh, wait...Backstreet Boys don't have rockin' guitar solos...never mind."

deep-fried dog-food sushi
10-04-2005, 04:36 PM
theyre not a band - no where near a band - they dont even play instruments

they can go to hell for all i care

Zee
10-04-2005, 04:39 PM
theyre not a band - no where near a band - they dont even play instruments

Haven't you watched their new video.

;)

peko
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
I don't think they necessarily hate them. They probably do that whole "killing the BSB" thing to get a laugh out of the crowd.

Little_Miss_1565
10-04-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't think they necessarily hate them. They probably do that whole "killing the BSB" thing to get a laugh out of the crowd.

Friggin' word.

Telekinesis
10-05-2005, 03:16 AM
Ha, that's funny....my friend and I (Mez, the one in my signature) were working on a project and she started sing Larger Than Life for no reason, so I joined in, then she started making up a rockin' guitar solo and stopped in the middle..."Awh, wait...Backstreet Boys don't have rockin' guitar solos...never mind."

He he I just actually took the time to read your signature and you and your friend Mez remind me alot of me and my friend Sabrina (her username is I EAT NOODLES, she only joined so she could talk to me) but yeah were pretty crazy too. Random Off Topic Thought: Once I was at school talking with my friends about getting marriec and having kids or something like that and I said "Who would want to have sex with me?" and my friend Joanna said "That guy from The Offspring" meaning Dexter. I have a picture of Dex in my wallet and whenever I open my wallet I say "Oh My God! It's Dexter!" and she the picture to my friends. They don't like The Offspring though, only their commercial songs, damn non-Offspring obsessed people. LOL sorry about the randome-ness of this whole post.

offspring fan
10-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Haven't you watched their new video.

;)
i am never gonna see an bsb video.
not before i am in hell

Evka.pl
10-05-2005, 04:39 AM
not before i am in hell

make an exception. this bsb video is actually good (funny)
LOL.... there i've said it.

offspring fan
10-05-2005, 04:40 AM
make an exception. this bsb video is actually good (funny)
LOL.... there i've said it.
:eek: :eek:

Evka.pl
10-05-2005, 04:43 AM
:eek: :eek:

hehe yeah i know :eek: :eek:

IdiotOfTheDay
10-05-2005, 05:26 AM
He he I just actually took the time to read your signature and you and your friend Mez remind me alot of me and my friend Sabrina (her username is I EAT NOODLES, she only joined so she could talk to me) but yeah were pretty crazy too. Random Off Topic Thought: Once I was at school talking with my friends about getting marriec and having kids or something like that and I said "Who would want to have sex with me?" and my friend Joanna said "That guy from The Offspring" meaning Dexter. I have a picture of Dex in my wallet and whenever I open my wallet I say "Oh My God! It's Dexter!" and she the picture to my friends. They don't like The Offspring though, only their commercial songs, damn non-Offspring obsessed people. LOL sorry about the randome-ness of this whole post.
Ha, me and Mez wrote the "History of America" in History because we were bored...you can read it here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23671532/), and there's an explanation of it at the beginning...the explanation should help explain a lot.

Evka.pl
10-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Ha, me and Mez wrote the "History of America" in History because we were bored...you can read it here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23671532/), and there's an explanation of it at the beginning...the explanation should help explain a lot.

wow u'r hisory lessons must be veeeery boring since u have nothing better to do ;)
at least the history of america and americana isn't as long as the eurpoean one. u have no idea what kind of stories ppl write on our history lessons :D

Little_Miss_1565
10-05-2005, 06:04 AM
not before i am in hell

That's too bad, because not only is "The Call" a totally rad song, the video is pretty neat as well.

Sam
10-05-2005, 02:25 PM
thay are the worst "band" in the world.
and thay make the worste "music" ever

totally agreed :D

offspring fan
10-05-2005, 02:27 PM
totally agreed :D
\m/ :D \m/

IdiotOfTheDay
10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
wow u'r hisory lessons must be veeeery boring since u have nothing better to do ;)
at least the history of america and americana isn't as long as the eurpoean one. u have no idea what kind of stories ppl write on our history lessons :D
Actually, it's a lot of fun. See, what happened was, our gifted program is totally different this year; last year, we dropped one subject to take gifted: gym, social studies, or an elective. This year, they decided too many people were quitting social studies, and decided to combine Gifted and social studies for "gifted social studies," which would basically be a higher-level thinking social studies. So now, we turn in nine projects per grading period, and my friend and I had all our projects finished. And that's how we found the time to write our "history of America."

pretty_fly_white_guy858
10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
I TOTALLY HEART THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!1111!!!!1 212121212!@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should die and burn in hell for all eternity.

lost_nvrfound
10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
I love them!! They're 1 of my favourite bands along with Spice Girls, N'Sync, Boyzone *lists crap bands* ;)
omgz!!! i love the spice girls!!!!!!!!! they're totally the greatest...

lol

whats kinda funny is that i'm in the drama club at my school and we just did a show this week and one of the groups were doin a spice girls joke and at the end of every show, they played 'if you wanna be my lover' and so many people there knew it... there were more than 40 cast members... and over 90 people in the audience each night...

whats even funnier is that my friend (a guy) was 'totally into the spicegirls' as a kid and still likes them way too much...

whats even funnier than that is that he's straight

shnooble
10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
omgz!!! i love the spice girls!!!!!!!!! they're totally the greatest...

lol

whats kinda funny is that i'm in the drama club at my school and we just did a show this week and one of the groups were doin a spice girls joke and at the end of every show, they played 'if you wanna be my lover' and so many people there knew it... there were more than 40 cast members... and over 90 people in the audience each night...

whats even funnier is that my friend (a guy) was 'totally into the spicegirls' as a kid and still likes them way too much...

whats even funnier than that is that he's straight

My frine dwas listening to that on the bus (I found my old Spice Girls CD yay! :p ) and she knew all the words...well, so do I...

lost_nvrfound
10-09-2005, 12:20 PM
My frine dwas listening to that on the bus (I found my old Spice Girls CD yay! :p ) and she knew all the words...well, so do I...
i know all the words too... to most of the songs off their first album... lol... i used to be sooooo into them and for some reason the words have stuck...

shnooble
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
i know all the words too... to most of the songs off their first album... lol... i used to be sooooo into them and for some reason the words have stuck...

Ha ha me too. And I keep randomly singing their songs in school so everyone stares.

lost_nvrfound
10-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Ha ha me too. And I keep randomly singing their songs in school so everyone stares.believe me... i know stares...

last nights show was the last show for the next month and a half so everyone was really reved up... well after the show ended, while people were still leaving, they started playing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (if you don't know what that is then you must download) and that song is our official hangin out theme song and everyone get super into it... well it starts out with this soft realxed part that lasts a couple of minutes (mama, just killed a man...) and we all were in a kind of kumbya circle swaying to the music and then it gets to this sweet guitar solo and some of us (including me) fell to our knees playin air guitar and others danced a long... then it gets to this part where it starts to speed up (...i see a little sihouetto of a man...)and so we were all in this circular crowd (i was in the center)bouncing up and down singing at the top of our lungs and then it get to the best part of the song... it goes into this really heavy guitar riff (and then "...so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye...") and before i know it, i'm in the middle of a serious mosh pit right in the middle of the stage... it was wicked... then the only reason we stopped is because we almost knocked down this huge prop from the show... at this point the music slowed down for the outro and we all stood swaying with imaginary lighters held above our heads

imagine those stares...

shnooble
10-09-2005, 12:34 PM
believe me... i know stares...

last nights show was the last show for the next month and a half so everyone was really reved up... well after the show ended, while people were still leaving, they started playing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (if you don't know what that is then you must download) and that song is our official hangin out theme song and everyone get super into it... well it starts out with this soft realxed part that lasts a couple of minutes (mama, just killed a man...) and we all were in a kind of kumbya circle swaying to the music and then it gets to this sweet guitar solo and some of us (including me) fell to our knees playin air guitar and others danced a long... then it gets to this part where it starts to speed up (...i see a little sihouetto of a man...)and so we were all in this circular crowd (i was in the center)bouncing up and down singing at the top of our lungs and then it get to the best part of the song... it goes into this really heavy guitar riff (and then "...so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye...") and before i know it, i'm in the middle of a serious mosh pit right in the middle of the stage... it was wicked... then the only reason we stopped is because we almost knocked down this huge prop from the show... at this point the music slowed down for the outro and we all stood swaying with imaginary lighters held above our heads

imagine those stares...

Ha ha wow sounds fun ( i love Bohemian Rhapsody bt the way)

Amazed
10-09-2005, 12:35 PM

Because they suck.

Drummerguy123
10-09-2005, 12:48 PM
I never liked BSB, Spice Girls, N'sync, etc. Ever since they all started I've hated them.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Get over it, guys....