PDA

View Full Version : Americana

Offspring7
10-04-2005, 02:19 PM
has anyone else ever just let the cd play to the end? what the hell is on the same track as pay the man?

offspring_freak_3
10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
has anyone else ever just let the cd play to the end? what the hell is on the same track as pay the man?
lol its a mexican version of pretty fly. its damn funny and wierd lol

.:SMASH:.
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
lol its a mexican version of pretty fly. its damn funny and wierd lol
yeah i did that once coz i was too lazy to get off my fat ass to change cds and then like 3 minutes later i was like: WTF IS THHIS???? lol it was priceless

Offspring7
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
hahaha...that is exactly what i said. i'm just sitting there and it was all silent and then all of a sudden....mexican music. i was like whoa! its pretty funny.

shnooble
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
yeah i did that once coz i was too lazy to get off my fat ass to change cds and then like 3 minutes later i was like: WTF IS THHIS???? lol it was priceless

I did that too, all my family was starin at me pissin myself laughin

Original prankstA
10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
yeah i discovered that its part of a like string quartet tribute to offspring i saw it at boarders

10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah it was pretty good. but why do alot of offspring albums just go on and on after the last track

nameless
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
ive done it a few times! it was quite strange when i first heard it!

dain84
10-04-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah it was pretty good. but why do alot of offspring albums just go on and on after the last track
On Smash, it has a secret acoustic version of come out and play about 8 minutes into the track, 4 minutes after silence.

On Ixnay, after a couple minutes of silence, some guy says "you guys should try heavy metal! Kiss my ass! HAHA"

10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
On Smash, it has a secret acoustic version of come out and play about 8 minutes into the track, 4 minutes after silence.

On Ixnay, after a couple minutes of silence, some guy says "you guys should try heavy metal! Kiss my ass! HAHA"
yeah that heavy metal one was the best. i first heard that one when i was chillin with my mate sean. we were playin video games so we hadnt realised the music had stopped and then we heard: You guys should try heavy metal, kiss my ass! HAHAHA! we were pissin ourselves laughin!

pretty fly 88
10-04-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't like the mexican version of Pretty Fly too much. I wish they'd stop doing things like that.

bd007h
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM

It's Calvin Deforest. He's also the guy that says "hey that's something everyone can enjoy" after Why Don't You Get A Job? on Americana

jade fahy
10-04-2005, 04:42 PM
i have..i like left it on one day while playing xbox....and i totally didnt notice until i like heard somethin in a foriegn language, i was like...."WTF?"

dain84
10-04-2005, 06:57 PM
It's Calvin Deforest. He's also the guy that says "hey that's something everyone can enjoy" after Why Don't You Get A Job? on Americana
That's right! He did those 1800-collect commercials I think.......

bd007h
10-04-2005, 07:00 PM
actually, his name is Calvert Deforest:

http://www.nndb.com/people/356/000026278/bud-melman.jpg

IdiotOfTheDay
10-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I burned my friend a copy of Americana, so she was telling me about the first time she heard the Pretty Fly Remix...she was home alone and fucking BLASTING the music. Pay the Man ended and she was too lazy to change CDs, so a few minutes later, the remix started blasting...she said she jumped really high and screamed. She probably did, too, I can imagine that happening.