PDA

View Full Version : This forum is better than ever!

Trippy
10-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm punk, I'm different. Everyone complains about this bbs sucking right now, and how good it was back in the days. but you know what, i'm not an trendy asshole and i do what i want, i do what i feel like. this bbs is better than ever, better than the ixnay graffitti wall, the white/red one, the gray one and what not. you people are great!

the_GoDdEsS
10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you went from servile idiot to regular idiot.

Trippy
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Hehe, I love your attitude. you're great, with that attitude you'll success at your life. nice guys and girls finish the last you know.

Paint_It_Black
10-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I generally agree that it's at its best.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-04-2005, 03:21 PM
I love it but I don't love it. I haven't been here in awhile but we have more idiots now than when I was here last.

Amanda
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Stop kissing your own ass.You're not punk if you have to fucking advertise about it.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Stop kissing your own ass.You're not punk if you have to fucking advertise about it.

If that was aimed at me I am a punk my lady friend. Trippy on the other hand no way Jose. Trippy = Punk - P + fl = FLUNK

Amanda
10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
If that was aimed at me I am a punk my lady friend. Trippy on the other hand no way Jose. Trippy = Punk - P + fl = FLUNK
It wasn't aimed at you. Personally, i fucking hate these labels. But if you're gonna use 'em you should at least know what they mean, and what kind of attitude fits into that particular group, before you go around calling yourself or others punk, goth or whatever the fuck else.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
It wasn't aimed at you. Personally, i fucking hate these labels. But if you're gonna use 'em you should at least know what they mean, and what kind of attitude fits into that particular group, before you go around calling yourself or others punk, goth or whatever the fuck else.

I agree. If I could I would change my name to That Guy You Love or That Kid. Oh well. funnions.