PDA

View Full Version : Three types of people on this board

Skate Rat 19
10-04-2005, 07:20 PM
There are three different types of people in this world, you've got your dicks, your pussies and your assholes. Now, dicks just wanna fuck everything thing they see. And assholes just wanna shit all over everything. Then, you've got your pussies. Pussies dont like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Sometimes Pussies think they can fuck assholes their own way, but only dick can fuck an asshole. And sometimes pussies get so full of shit they become assholes themselves, partly because they're only an inch away from each other. And it takes a dick to take care of all that. I am a dick, Johnny Nemisses, Wheelchairman, and all you other liberal fags are pussies. And all you people who made threads of "Green Day vs. The Offspring" are assholes.

so........yeah

HornyPope
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh wow this sounds like such an awesome speech. Like totally. Did you write it yourself?

barangatang
10-04-2005, 07:45 PM
what am I?

HornyPope
10-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Skaterat, answer me. Is it yours? Because i'm totaly fascinated by it and I wish to quote your words of wisdom if I could, with your permission.

p.s. not politics related, so im moving it.

Italia311
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
fucking rip off...hurtin.

BREAK
10-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Too long, I'm not reading it.

Human
10-04-2005, 07:57 PM
What am I?

ninthlayer
10-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Inferior in all ways possible.

Julie
10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Way to rip of the team Team America movie speech bro and adapt it to this board.

coke_a_holic
10-04-2005, 08:02 PM
This is the part where I'm so glad that I didn't waste my money on a ticket to that awful movie.

ruroken
10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
This thread is so lame. My god, I'll even go as far as to say that all of my threads are better, including my most recent one.

SkunkIt
10-04-2005, 09:16 PM
That was stupid. I stopped reading and "Now, dicks....".

Endymion
10-04-2005, 10:13 PM
everyone who pointed out it was from team america needs to have their lives voided.

ninthlayer
10-04-2005, 10:13 PM
It wasn't an original quote?
OMGZ!

Sin Studly
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
And I don't really speak thirty languages?

Endymion
10-04-2005, 10:33 PM
And I don't really speak thirty languages?
say what?!

Isolated Fury
10-04-2005, 10:54 PM
This thread is so lame. My god, I'll even go as far as to say that all of my threads are better, including my most recent one.
Now let's not push it...

Vera
10-05-2005, 02:20 AM
everyone who pointed out it was from team america needs to have their lives voided.
Word.

Double word.

wheelchairman
10-05-2005, 02:23 AM
I am a dick, Johnny Nemisses, Wheelchairman, and all you other liberal fags are pussies. And all you people who made threads of "Green Day vs. The Offspring" are assholes.

This is my favorite line. I'm a pussy and a liberal fag.

ninthlayer
10-05-2005, 02:24 AM
This is my favorite line. I'm a pussy and a liberal fag.
They got the fag part right, fag.

the_GoDdEsS
10-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Sounds like you just ripped yourself some pussy, Skaterat.

BREAK
10-05-2005, 02:37 AM
How many of you want to bet this dude has never seen a real dick, pussy OR asshole before in his life?

Sin Studly
10-05-2005, 08:42 AM
I'll bet a dime.

offspring fan
10-05-2005, 08:43 AM
There are three different types of people in this world, you've got your dicks, your pussies and your assholes. Now, dicks just wanna fuck everything thing they see. And assholes just wanna shit all over everything. Then, you've got your pussies. Pussies dont like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Sometimes Pussies think they can fuck assholes their own way, but only dick can fuck an asshole. And sometimes pussies get so full of shit they become assholes themselves, partly because they're only an inch away from each other. And it takes a dick to take care of all that. I am a dick, Johnny Nemisses, Wheelchairman, and all you other liberal fags are pussies. And all you people who made threads of "Green Day vs. The Offspring" are assholes.

so........yeahteam america

Sin Studly
10-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Hey, wait a minute guys! Isn't that from Team America?

JohnnyNemesis
10-05-2005, 09:17 AM

so........yeah

Stop crying.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM

so........yeah

Your speech has a tiny penis.

Per, you damn liberal fag. Stop being such a fag, fag.

wheelchairman
10-05-2005, 09:27 AM
I think this is stolen from Team America.

TUNB, I'm not a fag. Wanna make out?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-05-2005, 09:28 AM
I think this is stolen from Team America.

TUNB, I'm not a fag. Wanna make out?

I don't make out with fags.

Not Danish fags anyway.

Aww, what the hell. Cm'ere, hot stuff.

Offspring7
10-05-2005, 09:38 AM
that was in team america? i thought team america was a kids movie.