PDA

View Full Version : post post post

zendor
10-05-2005, 08:03 AM
i wan't to know when u think that offspring is going to launch a new cd, don't tell me that Greatest Hits is one 'cause it's not a "real" cd it's meaning as a lot of songs that yuo have ya heared... so tell what you wnat, although this thread What do you think about Defy You? and what's the meaning of that song...

DexterWannabe
10-05-2005, 09:44 AM
wait and see

Sam
10-05-2005, 03:28 PM
i wan't to know when u think that offspring is going to launch a new cd, don0t tell me that Greatest Hits is one 'cause it's not a "real" cd it's meaning as a lot of songs that yuo have ya heared... so tell what you wnat, although this thread What do you think about Defy You? and what's the meaning of that song...

u r from Argentina
me too :D

H1T_That
10-05-2005, 05:22 PM
i wan't to know when u think that offspring is going to launch a new cd, don0t tell me that Greatest Hits is one 'cause it's not a "real" cd it's meaning as a lot of songs that yuo have ya heared... so tell what you wnat, although this thread What do you think about Defy You? and what's the meaning of that song...

probably around spring 2006..

zendor
10-06-2005, 07:45 AM
yeah it may be! spring 2006! why not? it's a good date 'cause last cd isn't too much except by defy you, can't repeat, gotta get away, and i think that the other songs... they're just in other albums.
Bye offspring "hearers" ;)

Original prankstA
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
first your on crack
second they need to make two more albums with columbia

zendor
10-09-2005, 04:37 PM
ok k, I accept it, but why two more albums with columbia, they have a contract or sth else? I don't know if it's like what you're saying I'm sorry 'cause I didn't know about any contract :confused:

Original prankstA
10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
yes they have a fuking contract ass wipe

genocide_
10-10-2005, 02:19 AM
first your on crack
second they need to make two more albums with columbia
Yeah, I heard that too.
I think that the next album is coming on spring 2006 too, at least they said something like that.
________
Kz engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_KZ_engine)

crazy_offspring_gal
10-10-2005, 02:53 AM
probably around spring 2006..
Meh.. i cant wait that long!

neocon58
10-10-2005, 04:46 AM
post post post

Die die die.

zendor
10-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Die die die.

yeah! you are crazy! die die die!!! what's that for you man! I don't wanna die! I wnat my mamma!! harharhar :p That "Crack" make's me sick and crazy! don't consume drug I don't do it I don't like it,

Original parkster

barangatang
10-11-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah! you are crazy! die die die!!! what's that for you man! I don't wanna die! I wnat my mamma!! harharhar :p That "Crack" make's me sick and crazy! don't consume drug I don't do it I don't like it,

Original parkster
You are a completely worthless idiot. The fact that english isn't your first language probably won't help your cause.

offspring_freak_3
10-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Original parkster
original parkster? lol :rolleyes: :p

Shorty_symd
10-12-2005, 02:43 AM
cant wait that long too. :cool:

zendor
10-16-2005, 06:23 PM
You are a completely worthless idiot. The fact that english isn't your first language probably won't help your cause.
I hate you when i see you man! that hurts!!

dalaksta
10-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Sping '06
I CANT WAIT!

Original prankstA
10-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Sping '06
I CANT WAIT!
wow you need to learn to read

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 03:57 PM
the offspring shall never die while im around
i am trying to tell everyone i know about the offspring
can anybody help me?
at my school only 1 of 10 people knew who the offspring was

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz?

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 04:47 PM
this has to be the most retarded thread ever....

1) its called post post post....WTF

2) the guy wants to know about a new album, and defy you...how they are linked i do not know..

3) this guy cant speak a word of english properly

4) 'Original Parkster'....thats not even worth a sarcastic comment to be honest..

5) some dude wants to know something about 1-10 in his school...WTF...

so, to recap....this is a pointless thread started by someone who doesnt speak english and doesnt know the name of one of the most famous songs by a band in which he is a member of the forum...enough said i think

zendor
10-18-2005, 05:03 PM
can anybody help me?

Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bah, where are you from?? i'm from argentina and a lot of people know the offspring, the topic is that you don't ask to the correct people,
you'll got it baby!

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 05:06 PM
the topic is that you don't ask to the correct people
you'll got it baby!

i know its not easy learning a new language.....but im sorry man, it has to be said, your english is terrible.....

'you'll got it baby!'.....sorry dude...what???

zendor
10-18-2005, 05:06 PM
this has to be the most retarded thread ever....

1) its called post post post....WTF

2) the guy wants to know about a new album, and defy you...how they are linked i do not know..

3) this guy cant speak a word of english properly

4) 'Original Parkster'....thats not even worth a sarcastic comment to be honest..

5) some dude wants to know something about 1-10 in his school...WTF...

so, to recap....this is a pointless thread started by someone who doesnt speak english and doesnt know the name of one of the most famous songs by a band in which he is a member of the forum...enough said i think

blah blah blah, you only want to critizise and i don't like that... ok i accept it :mad: i don't write good in english but i don't tell that someone is stupid 'cause he don't speak well "my" spanish!

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
blah blah blah, you only want to critizise and i don't like that... ok i accept it :mad: i don't write good in english but i don't tell that someone is stupid 'cause he don't speak well "my" spanish!

look 3 posts up, i am not critacising your english....merely pointing out its hard to understand what you meen in your posts.

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 05:14 AM
wow you need to learn to read
WTF? what are you talking about?

Macko
10-19-2005, 06:31 AM
can anybody help me?

YES!! I m helping you. At my school everybody know who the offspring is!!!!..............with my help ;)

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 01:23 PM
YES!! I m helping you. At my school everybody know who the offspring is!!!!..............with my help ;)
Awsome so you'll help me spread the offspring word?
cool
thanx! :)

zendor
10-20-2005, 02:28 PM
look 3 posts up, i am not critacising your english....merely pointing out its hard to understand what you meen in your posts.
tell whatever you wnat, but in the first post you told me stm like " your english sucks"! :mad:

.:SMASH:.
10-20-2005, 03:39 PM
you should try re-reading what you post, edit it then submit it. then we would be able to read it without you getting bagged by us