PDA

View Full Version : Studly posts most on the offspring forums

Trippy
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
come to think about it, it's just too sad. the guy hates the offspring, yet he has most posts on their forum. he think this is full of assholes, yet he has most posts on this forum. something's deeply wrong in him, but i don't know what.

HeadAroundU
10-05-2005, 10:06 AM
depresive childhood
incest

stuff like that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Uh. He's the 7th highest poster.

Trippy
10-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Uh. He's the 7th highest poster.

Uh, count all his accounts, dumbo. All the Tripboy varitations, Amon Goth + Sin Studly.

Trippy
10-05-2005, 10:10 AM
he goes easily over 10,000 with only TripBoy and Sin Studly accounts.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Ahh, I see. Duly noted.

Sin Studly
10-05-2005, 10:14 AM
original psycho and jack the tripper have outdone me, sorry.

wheelchairman
10-05-2005, 10:17 AM
all the tripboy variations?

Sin was only one tripboy, the others were imposters.

Tizzalicious
10-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Who cares?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Sin Studly is a faggot who needs to get a life.

He's had sex.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

the_GoDdEsS
10-05-2005, 12:49 PM
wishomie, get fucked, you boner-obsessed brainless child. I'm fucking sick of you little retards with all your "get a life" comebacks. Jesus FUCKING Christ how retarded do you have to be to use that comeback? Seriously, can't you come up with anything, anything at least slightly better than that lame bullshit? Christ, I can't believe it. I seriously can't. We're on the internet here and every single time you idiots feel like telling somebody they need a life. Fucking stop it, you make yourselves look totally ridiculous. OMG, GET A LYFE, GET A LYFE. Just... fucking FUCK yourself, kid. Fuck yourself in a pool, drown, die, choke on your shit or hang yourself. You make me sick.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-05-2005, 12:55 PM
You know what.. i agree with you for once in my fucking life! :D

Dose he atcherly HAVE a life?

T-6005
10-05-2005, 12:58 PM
I feel like I'm watching a partial rerun of "A day in the company of two mentally deficient children".

My favorite part is when they throw bricks at each other.

T-6005
10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
See what I mean?

Kerr
10-05-2005, 01:10 PM
the only life he has is sucking big fat dicks.
omg BURN!! LOLLERCOASTER!!

HeadAroundU
10-05-2005, 03:12 PM
wishomie, get fucked, you boner-obsessed brainless child. I'm fucking sick of you little retards with all your "get a life" comebacks. Jesus FUCKING Christ how retarded do you have to be to use that comeback? Seriously, can't you come up with anything, anything at least slightly better than that lame bullshit? Christ, I can't believe it. I seriously can't. We're on the internet here and every single time you idiots feel like telling somebody they need a life. Fucking stop it, you make yourselves look totally ridiculous. OMG, GET A LYFE, GET A LYFE. Just... fucking FUCK yourself, kid. Fuck yourself in a pool, drown, die, choke on your shit or hang yourself. You make me sick.
I wanna rape you now!
no no no I don't wanna relationchip...

shadowind
10-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I feel like I'm watching a partial rerun of "A day in the company of two mentally deficient children".

My favorite part is when they throw bricks at each other.

See what I mean?

yep

wishomie this is the stuff you need to do
to not sound like a mentally deficient child
you know try sounding superior/intelligent
the polar Opposite of the above post made by head around you

dalaksta
10-05-2005, 03:24 PM
come to think about it, it's just too sad. the guy hates the offspring, yet he has most posts on their forum. he think this is full of assholes, yet he has most posts on this forum. something's deeply wrong in him, but i don't know what.

he is really fucked up
wait hold on, he hates the offspring but hes on offspring forums? y doesnt he go somewhere else?

HeadAroundU
10-05-2005, 03:31 PM
yep

wishomie this is the stuff you need to do
to not sound like a mentally deficient child
you know try sounding superior/intelligent
the polar Opposite of the above post made by head around you
Interests:
camping/ backbacking/computers/videogames ext.
student

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Trippy
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
he is really fucked up
wait hold on, he hates the offspring but hes on offspring forums? y doesnt he go somewhere else?

it's funny that almost the biggest offspring hater around is the post whore on the offspring's forum, which is Sin Studly. i thought some crazy fan would get the title but no, it's some 21 years old (or something) guy from Aussie.

lenar
10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
omg BURN!! LOLLERCOASTER!!
It is REALLY weird that you say lollercoaster...becuase I say that sometimes...haha...

Obie2trice
10-06-2005, 02:29 AM

I agree with that

the_offsprings_monkey
10-06-2005, 02:35 AM
yay lifes for everybody

neocon58
10-06-2005, 03:03 AM

Wait up, this is coming from you.

Haha.

Mod addition: neocon, you dumbfuck.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-06-2005, 03:33 AM
oh god..................

original_psycho
10-06-2005, 03:38 AM
First of all... Who the fuck cares?

T-6005
10-06-2005, 03:46 AM
You might notice that Sin doesn't have too much if anything to do on the part of the site dedicated to the discussion about the Offspring.

And also - you're all stupid bastards that can't deal with the fact that you can't come up to a single decent comeback to anything he says.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-06-2005, 03:50 AM
You might notice that Sin doesn't have too much if anything to do on the part of the site dedicated to the discussion about the Offspring.

And also - you're all stupid bastards that can't deal with the fact that you can't come up to a single decent comeback to anything he says.
2 words....very well known....one starts with F and the other with Y, can you guess them

Nicole
10-06-2005, 04:11 AM
So what if he doesn't like the band. At least he doesn't carry on about his opinion of them unlike some people in the on-topic forum. The last time I checked that one I was going to burn in hell because I don't think the Offspring are the greatest punk rock band ever. It's just opinion.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 08:20 AM
When people say "Well, Sin Studly hates everyone, so he should leave the forums!", and the same people that say that happen to be hated BY everyone on the forums, I have to ask: What the fuck is the difference, assholes?

0r4ng3
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM
When people say "Well, Sin Studly hates everyone, so he should leave the forums!", and the same people that say that happen to be hated BY everyone on the forums, I have to ask: What the fuck is the difference, assholes?I honestly think it's worse when you're hated by everyone than to hate everyone. If you're hated, there's no reason to be here. If you hate, it can sometimes (ok, most of the time) be funny.

neocon58
10-07-2005, 02:45 AM
you dumbfuck.

A gold star for observation.

vikki
10-07-2005, 02:50 AM
he probably likes em but dosen't want to admit it.

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 07:25 AM
I honestly think it's worse when you're hated by everyone than to hate everyone. If you're hated, there's no reason to be here. If you hate, it can sometimes (ok, most of the time) be funny.

What I meant was "what's the difference" in terms of whether those people should continue posting here or not.

Italia311
10-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Regardless, who makes that many posts of a forum of a band they don't like? LOSERS! Thats who.