PDA

View Full Version : A song called WTF?

freek
10-05-2005, 04:53 PM
If my memory serves me right, I remember Dexter talking about Splinter before it came out and saying something about Worst Hangover Ever and also saying that he had written a song called "What the Fuck?"
While talking about it I think he said something like "seriosly, what the fuck?"

Did anyone else see what Im talking about? I think it was on offspring.com, but I cant remember exactly...

dain84
10-05-2005, 04:58 PM
He was probably joking, like he usually is.

freek
10-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I thought he was too, but then they actaully came out with Worst Hangover Ever, so I dont know...

0r4ng3
10-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Nah, I know what he's talking about. I had a picture saved to my computer (it's not there anymore), with an early tracklisting of Splinter. It had 7 songs. The only ones that were on Splinter were Da Hui, Lightning Rod and Worst Hangover Ever. There was "The Roof is Falling", which I'm guessing is The Noose, but I'm sure "What the Fuck" was one of the songs.

Drummerguy123
10-05-2005, 05:05 PM
He may or may not be joking, but I hope they do release it and make it a single, just to show the world that they aren't afraid to just rock out after the image Americana and Co1 gave them.

offspring_freak_3
10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
i think this song can be Spare Me The Details :rolleyes:

freek
10-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Thats true,
I didnt even think about that

vintagepunkrock7
10-05-2005, 11:10 PM
i think this song can be Spare Me The Details :rolleyes:
haha thats what i was gonna say! i see alot of scrapped song titles popping up as supposed new songs lately, but then again doesnt that always happen when a new album is coming out lol.

Evka.pl
10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
If my memory serves me right, I remember Dexter talking about Splinter before it came out and saying something about Worst Hangover Ever and also saying that he had written a song called "What the Fuck?"
While talking about it I think he said something like "seriosly, what the fuck?"

Did anyone else see what Im talking about? I think it was on offspring.com, but I cant remember exactly...

there is a 'song' called wtf. it's not a song actually. i have it before splinter came out, on some offspring special edition album (unofficial of course-bought on a black market)
here r the lyrics of the WTF:
oooooh fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck (that's about 15 sec?) u know when he screams at the begining of the ignition album?-tha's the song, it's just a bit longer (more fucks)
maybe that's it?

Obie2trice
10-06-2005, 02:54 AM
^no that isn`t the song

I remember he was talking about that song in a journal. It could be changed into Spare Me The Details.

Gabriel
10-06-2005, 07:17 AM
as I renember, he sad that this song is extremly speed, so I'm sure it's thing about Da Hui

LukyItalion74
10-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Ya its probably da hui

ashtray_girl_1
10-06-2005, 01:40 PM
yeah it might be da hui...maybe the lyrics would go like "what the fuck is da hui?!what the fuck is da hui?!" instead of "don't fuck with da hui!" :rolleyes:

darko
10-06-2005, 01:51 PM
probably changed the name

Original prankstA
10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
da hui was already on the list

chicagoboy91
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Wtf??????????????????????????????????????

Drummerguy123
10-06-2005, 10:30 PM
I really hope they put a song called WTF? on their next album. That would be hardcore.

Offspring-Fanatic
10-06-2005, 11:19 PM
He may or may not be joking, but I hope they do release it and make it a single, just to show the world that they aren't afraid to just rock out after the image Americana and Co1 gave them.

hey, dont diss americana or co1... but yeah thats true. well, the songs i like are perhaps, call them if you may, "truer" offspring type songs like Staring at the Sun, Americana, Have You Ever, TKAA, Dammit I Changed Again, Come out Swiming, and Million Miles Away..

HOLY CRAP DID I WRITE COME OUT SWIMING? I meant SWINGING! I'm such a f**king retard....you can agree, I know it and so does everyone else on the forums...ha I'm an idiot

Drummerguy123
10-06-2005, 11:23 PM
hey, dont diss americana or co1... but yeah thats true. well, the songs i like are perhaps, call them if you may, "truer" offspring type songs like Staring at the Sun, Americana, Have You Ever, TKAA, Dammit I Changed Again, Come out Swiming, and Million Miles Away..

HOLY CRAP DID I WRITE COME OUT SWIMING? I meant SWINGING! I'm such a f**king retard....you can agree, I know it and so does everyone else on the forums...ha I'm an idiot

No, Americana and Co1 had some hardcore songs, but the singles they put out (pretty fly, Original Prankster) would make most people think otherwise.

Drummerguy123
10-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm such a f**king retard....you can agree, I know it and so does everyone else on the forums...ha I'm an idiot

YOU'VE BEEN SIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

peko
10-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I really hope they put a song called WTF? on their next album. That would be hardcore.

Well, depends on what the song would be like. If it was something like Worst Hangover Ever, I... don't think so.

Offspring-Fanatic
10-06-2005, 11:48 PM
YOU'VE BEEN SIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

YES!!!!!!!!!! :D

my dream has been fufilled...well not really..but its a start! im finally getting some respect around here! ha ha ha! :D :D

bd007h
10-06-2005, 11:49 PM

I remember. I think I remember someone saying that it's probably When You're In Prison, because when you first hear it you're like "What the fuck??"

barangatang
10-06-2005, 11:51 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!! :D

my dream has been fufilled...well not really..but its a start! im finally getting some respect around here! ha ha ha! :D :D

Thats not that big of a deal, he sigs randomly.
you my friend have got a nice sig yourself. Will ferrel is a fucking genius.

Nirushika6789
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
no what the fuck is now cant get my head around you

noodles said it in an interview..i have the interview on my ipod thats how i know

dextermyideal
10-07-2005, 09:09 AM
no what the fuck is now cant get my head around you

noodles said it in an interview..i have the interview on my ipod thats how i know

ya, but how could they change CGMHAY in WTF?

Nirushika6789
10-07-2005, 09:11 AM
ya, but how could they change CGMHAY in WTF?
easy...they dont understand what that person is on about so they are saying 'What the fuck are u talking about!?

and noodles said it in an interview so im sure he knows