PDA

View Full Version : Lets see if this works

Auto
10-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I did a search and it dosent look like there has been a game like this so i'll give it a go. Say something about the person above you using lyrics from any offspring song... I wonder if this is gunna work... sorry I'm borde as hell

barangatang
10-05-2005, 09:59 PM
I did a search and it dosent look like there has been a game like this so i'll give it a go. Say something about the person above you using lyrics from any offspring song... I wonder if this is gunna work... sorry I'm borde as hell

Is english your first language? Or do they speak a different language in australia?

offspring_freak_3
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
^^ Im seeing this girl and she just might be out of her mind
Well shes got baggage and its all the emotional kind......
Oh man shes got issues
And Im gonna pay :p lol

Auto
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm orignally from Cape Town South Africa and Afrikaans is my first language English is my second... suppose this kills the objective of the game

Auto
10-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Oh man shes got issues

Im paranoid of people and its starting to show theres one guy that I cant shake

Telekinesis
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
we do speak English in Australia. But a "unique" kind of English. G'day mate howsit goin'? you orright mate you look like ya need a couple of beers in ya mate, lets go down to the pub then, mate. :D

dain84
10-06-2005, 06:12 AM
we do speak English in Australia. But a "unique" kind of English. G'day mate howsit goin'? you orright mate you look like ya need a couple of beers in ya mate, lets go down to the pub then, mate. :D
Crikey mate! dingo ate my baby!

Hypodermic_89
10-06-2005, 06:14 AM
call that a nooif? THIS is a nooif!

(nooif = knife) lol

icklebabygremlin
10-06-2005, 06:15 AM
i seen you have played knifey spoony before,lol

Gabriel
10-06-2005, 06:22 AM
the voices told me to blow you away
you're gonna fall for me

-I'm using that one pretty often

platinumpt
10-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Oh man shes got issues
hahaha that was good.

platinumpt
10-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Is it you on your avatar?????? :eek:

kami_mathieu
10-06-2005, 09:06 AM
cool post, lets keep this one alive.

since everyone after auto got a little off topic, im just gonna respond to her:

if you could only read my mind, you would see that tings between us... aint right! I know your arms are open wide, but your a little on the strait side, I cant lie.

YODAvid
10-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Shut up, you talk too much :D

j/k, you know this is a game, right ?!?!

deep-fried dog-food sushi
10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
shut up, and take it like a man

:D

China Boy
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
shut up, and take it like a man

:D
Well fuck you.
Whoaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaa

noodlesfan
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
call that a nooif? THIS is a nooif!

(nooif = knife) lol
that's a spoon....

.:SMASH:.
10-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Is english your first language? Or do they speak a different language in australia?
thats it your dead for dissin australia

vikki
10-07-2005, 02:11 AM
this thread wont work not many people know that much about the other members

Auto
10-09-2005, 10:17 PM
It would have been funny if it worked... ah well mayb in the next life

Telekinesis
10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Is it you on your avatar?????? :eek:

he he, yeah it is. I took that picture myself, I was just in my room at like 12 at night taking photo's of myself and that was the only good one, pretty sad actually, I'm not very photogenic. By the way everyone Australians don't speak how they showed it on The Simpsons, I personly think it was just cokney english people, or people imitating cockney english people. I've been told I sound like Holly Valance (not my singing voice, god no I can't sing for shit) but just when I speak I sound like Holly Valance apparently. Some people speak like Steve Irwin but most men speak like ummmm... David Whenam maybe? I dunno a good example. But yeah we don't all speak like Steve Irwin.

Ian the Offspring man
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
to auto
where are you from in cape town. where are you now. i also live in cape town. OFFSPRING ROCKS