PDA

View Full Version : DEXTER FUCKED RUSSIA (Please read this topic)

4eh
11-25-2004, 02:31 PM
And again The Offspring or its member ignored Russia. Why? Guys, i can't understand it? Why are you ignoring us? JUST TELL ME! I CAN"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!! :( I wanted to subscribe to the "offspring mail list"! Guess what i've seen! There were no Russia in the list with countries! Admins of this site told me that they will check it and solve this problem at the beginning of november! Did they do it! Of course NOT! The next day i wanted to check my fortune in the other portal - http://www.nitrorecords.com (Dexter's label) in their thing with winnin' guitar. Yeah, there's no Russia again in the country list!

Just tell me, why are you doing it?

MirandaV
11-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Offspring isnt only dex, buddy.
Than just say fuck the crew or offspring, anyway. Sucks for you, good luck.

4eh
11-25-2004, 02:48 PM
wow, wow! they've given only ONE concert for all countries who've been the USSR! And, sorry, every year 4 concerts in Japan! i can't understand it!

nitropenguin!
11-25-2004, 04:00 PM
It's obviously not the band's fault. They didn't fuck Russia :rolleyes:

Tiago M.C.
11-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Man, sometimes is difficult to make a show in some places... is not... IF THE BAND WANT TO MAKE A SHOW IN RUSSIA, THEY'LL MAKE... sometimes the goverment don't aprove some shows..... Offspring didin't fuck anybody....

Italia311
11-25-2004, 10:16 PM
they go where they are most wanted...

GreenTerror
11-25-2004, 11:31 PM
i dont care, i got to see them, im happy :D

Jake
11-26-2004, 01:31 PM
d i t t o . . .

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-26-2004, 02:30 PM
don`t fell bad maybe they forgot it or maybe they din`t play there cause the cold :D

4eh
11-27-2004, 03:39 AM
man, in summer its near 30 degrees (by Celsium). i also wanted to say that Dexter's flight fucked Russia too :)

saska de o...
11-27-2004, 09:53 AM
heh, it's not true this what u wrote... i think that Offspring don't ignore anyone, they haven't time!! they are most year in concert way, they want to have time for their families or sth like this... i think taht they'll go to russia and poland next time :)

4eh
11-27-2004, 03:45 PM
ok, let's see

Layna
11-27-2004, 05:49 PM
YEAH don't worry, they'll go to Russia and i hope they'll come here(my country).

PresidentKiller
11-27-2004, 09:40 PM
They haven't fucked Russia, you asshole, they even went there almost 3 years ago...

2002 Tour Dates
Feb. 6, 2002 Moscow, Russia w/Naive - Luzhniki Arena
Feb. 26, 2002 Long Beach, CA w/ No Doubt and Weezer - Recording Art ists Coalition - Long Beach Arena
April 13, 2002 Miami, FL w/ Stone Temple Pilots, Third Eye Blind, Ludacris, and Me thod Man - Bicentennial Park
April 27, 2002 Las Vegas, NV w/Social Distortion - Tony Hawk's Boom Boom HuckJam @ Mandalay Bay Events Center
July 31, 2002 Ahaheim, CA w/ T.S.O.L. and The Line - Benefit For Spinal Injury Res earch - House Of Blues Anaheim
August 17,18 2002 Osaka, Japan w/ No Doubt, NOFX, Disturbed, Cornershop, The Vines , A, Mum Relish, Pleymo, Raging Speedhorn, Ozmo, Morrissey, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Streets, Reindeer Section, ACO, Ska Ska Club, Nananine, 175R & Shaka Rabits, Rival School s.
August 23, 2002 Leeds, UK w/ Guns & Roses, Prodigy, Slipknot, Incubus, NOFX, Puddl e Of Mudd, Hundred Reasons
August 24, 2002 Glasgow, Scotland - Gig On The Green
August 25, 2002 Reading, UK w/ Guns & Roses, Prodigy, Slipknot, Incubus, NOFX, Pud dle Of Mudd, Hundred Reasons
September 14, 2002 San Bernadino, CA w/ Sex Pistols, Blink 182, Pennywise, Social Distortion, Bad Religion, X, The Damned, The Buzzcocks, T.S.O.L., Circle Jerks, The Vanda ls, Distillers, Adolescents, Unwritten Law, New Found Glory, and G.B.H. - KROQ's Inland I nvasion @ Blockbuster Pavillion
October 9, 2002 Portland, Oregon - Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam
October 10, 2002 Seattle, Washington - Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam
October 12, 2002 San Jose, CA - Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam
October 13, 2002 Sacramento, CA - Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam

4eh
11-28-2004, 03:10 AM
you stupid asshole, read my topic attentivly. I said that they had been here and i said why i couldn't go to that concert.I also said that (for example) in Japan they give 3 or 5 concerts every tour. i think that it's not hard to make visit in Russia and give 1 or 2 concerts?

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 05:17 AM
grr... i said that they didn't, don't and won't fuck nobody!!! :mad:

squid
11-28-2004, 07:50 AM
And why Offspring dont com to Estonia ????

PresidentKiller
11-28-2004, 02:09 PM
you stupid asshole, read my topic attentivly. I said that they had been here and i said why i couldn't go to that concert.I also said that (for example) in Japan they give 3 or 5 concerts every tour. i think that it's not hard to make visit in Russia and give 1 or 2 concerts?

Yes, I know that places like Japan, Australia, England and other countries do have more concerts than any other place, but even when they have come to Mexico only once 5 years ago, I'm not saying that they are fucking Mexico or some sort of thing like that. Stop complaining, that's all I'm saying.

Zee
11-28-2004, 02:12 PM
It's weird that they don't visit Russia more often, you sure got a population where to take!

The only problem to get them here for example is that they're too expensive for a small club, but with a big arena there's maybe not enough people to come. We're missing just the neutral place for bands such as the Offspring. Our location is pretty arctic too.

4eh
11-28-2004, 02:15 PM
man, Mexico is near the USA! you can go there without any problems, but THE OFFSPRING ignore all post soviet countries. If they would do show (for example) in Ukraine or (even) Estonia, i'll go there! I just wanna to say that they should travel more rationaly, givin' 1-3 concerts in country, but visit more countries, NOT givin' 3 concerts in one city and visit 10 or 12 countries from all over the world. Don't you think?

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-30-2004, 07:23 AM
im from venezuela...
In all offspring`s live they just play once here.
im not crying for that i ubnderstand that they are working in something special (the disc)
SO, don`t feel bad for that.

Sucker with no selfesteem
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry, i'm really badly talk and write in english but... :D
I'm from Siberia, Novosibirsk from Moscow to Novosibirsk 3000 km, I asked you HOW i can been in Moscow in 2002 year? The Offspring for me much more than band with good music. Texts... Yeah i liked The Offspring for texts.
There is my life. ;) I want do: be in Paris, learn francaise language and 1 (or more :) ) time be in concert The Offspring) Then i will die... I think i never see Dexter, Greg K., Noodles, Atom Willard (Sorry but much more i liked to see Ron Welty) with my own eyes...

P.S.> I'm really sorry for my english. :o
Хех...

iamfromengland
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM
who ever made this thread its true

dexter fucked russia fucking hard

HAVEYOUEVER
12-02-2004, 10:47 AM
if you think it ,if in rusia the people who likes the offspring isn't much as the japan or the usa why they should do a concert if the people who see them is about 500 ??

i'm sorry for my english,too

4eh
12-02-2004, 10:51 AM
near 30 000 people had come in 2002

12-02-2004, 11:01 AM
who ever made this thread its true

dexter fucked russia fucking hard

It's NOT TRUE!!! I hope... He fucked maybe USSR but what a Hell USSR gone, Now here Russia. Everything changes peoples, landes, world. I don't remember time USSR but i remember The Offspring, when i first time see Pretty Fly. I know, i were 10 years old, but now i 17 and it not changes.Now i much more can understands you're songs and I Liked it!!! I like you Guys... NO I AM NOT A GAY!!! PLease come in NOVOSIBIRSK.

P.S.>Dexter if you have fear about our klimat come to us in july month. This time here warm...like everywhere.

12-02-2004, 11:02 AM
near 30 000 people had come in 2002
You were there?

Izie
12-02-2004, 11:15 AM
The next day i wanted to check my fortune in the other portal - http://www.nitrorecords.com (Dexter's label) in their thing with winnin' guitar. Yeah, there's no Russia again in the country list!

Just tell me, why are you doing it?
[Jesus using this account]

Because you can't organise an international competition (too many different laws)... so it's not only Russia left out, it's 99% of the world:

II. ELIGIBILITY
Open to residents of North America only.

which is normal since nitro is based there, it would be nice if you could give me one company that's based in one country with a worldwide competition. Good luck.

4eh
12-02-2004, 12:54 PM
no,no,no! there was at least Ukraine, UAI and many others... not Russia.

By the way, read the latest Dexter's tour journal.... That are his thoughts about Russia. Somewhere he was right. But he's comparing Russia with USA. Yes we're leaving worth then american, yes our genius scientist are running to your country, but our nation had at least 3 problems in the 20th century.
the 1st and the 2nd World Wars (where our country played the first role), and political revolution! Of course our economy is not as strong as american, but we are people too, and you know... i've become sad after reading that journal

saska de o...
12-02-2004, 01:01 PM
who did say that Offspring fucked Russia??:mad: Offspring (Dexter) did't fuck Russia :) he was there one day ago :)

4eh
12-02-2004, 01:07 PM
yeah! HE WAS! :mad: my first reaction was happines, but throw i was reading his review my mood had become from happines to bitterness! He had just pulled us down. :(

saska de o...
12-02-2004, 01:09 PM
i agree... :(

JackOfficer
12-02-2004, 02:23 PM
dude from russia, you really need to chill out. you make it sound like there is some big plot to dis russia. first by them not going to your city because you had school. are they suppose to make their tour around whatever suits you? and you are mad because dexter didn't fly his plane by you? well maybe he didn't have time? shut up...you talk too much.

4eh
12-02-2004, 02:28 PM
1) i'm styding at University, not in school already
2) you didn't understand my topic, read it another time or another 10 times to understand. the idea of it is not only in Dexter's trip and i didn't say that i'm expecting Dex landing in my backyard for a cup of coffee....

P.S. cool avatar, is that you?

nitropenguin!
12-02-2004, 05:44 PM
dude from russia, you really need to chill out. you make it sound like there is some big plot to dis russia. first by them not going to your city because you had school. are they suppose to make their tour around whatever suits you? and you are mad because dexter didn't fly his plane by you? well maybe he didn't have time? shut up...you talk too much.
Your avatar freaks me out.

Dead Cheerleader
12-02-2004, 05:45 PM
You know you kids from other countries bitch too much about the Offspring not coming to your city or whatever but you know you don't come to the U.S. to see them, so you are being hypocrits. It even costs less for you to fly here than it does for them to all fly over there...so you are worse than they are.

M.J.
12-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Stop Moaning! They payed South africa for the first time ever this year, and did you know how that made me feel? Not mad or sad, but impossibly fucking glad!

12-02-2004, 11:40 PM
You know you kids from other countries bitch too much about the Offspring not coming to your city or whatever but you know you don't come to the U.S. to see them, so you are being hypocrits. It even costs less for you to fly here than it does for them to all fly over there...so you are worse than they are.
I don't have money. I can't in 15 years old fly to Moscow 3000 km.

4eh
12-03-2004, 01:34 AM

you know, you'r right! they spent more money then we do. but there's one problem: THEY MAKE SO MUCH MONEY THROW THE TOUR THAT IT PAYS OFF ALL THEIR EXPENDITURE. and another thing, flight to the USA costs near 1200$, + i need money for show, + hotel, + ... so i need near 2000-2500$. My doesn't earn that money. May be she does, but she can't speak it for that. Of course if i had money i was on the flight to USA or...... Canada :D

Moose
12-04-2004, 12:15 AM
they didnt go to russia because they hate russia, they hate russians, and they hate you.

DaWee
12-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Dude from Russia you complain about the money and stuff... why didn't you go to Poland or some country that lies near by??? I saw Offspring 9 times + i was couple of times backstage... if someone wants something really badly he fights for it. and no, i didn't get money from my mom, i was working all summer for it... then that is even more special for you just realizing how much work you put to see your idols. I know how hard it is in Russia... but still if you want something really really bad ... you have to fight for it instead of sit on your butt and complain, because just because of your complains they won't jump in the plain and come to you. take care

4eh
12-04-2004, 02:48 AM
Dude from Russia you complain about the money and stuff... why didn't you go to Poland or some country that lies near by??? I saw Offspring 9 times + i was couple of times backstage... if someone wants something really badly he fights for it. and no, i didn't get money from my mom, i was working all summer for it... then that is even more special for you just realizing how much work you put to see your idols. I know how hard it is in Russia... but still if you want something really really bad ... you have to fight for it instead of sit on your butt and complain, because just because of your complains they won't jump in the plain and come to you. take care

The first normal answer! :rolleyes: You know, i'm doing it! i'm planning to visit at least one concert from the next tour

12-04-2004, 07:59 AM
:confused: Thanks. Let's find some work!!!

Holger estonia
12-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Dont mess With Dexter,you Fucking asshole russia sucks anyway stupid Shit on yourself.Its not dexters fault YOU FUCKED RUSSIA. dexxter rulezzz

4eh
12-04-2004, 12:56 PM
shut up you estonian motherfucker. The only who fucked here is you! you are eater of a Baltish fish! stupid is a property of your nation! so go away and SUCK!

jonathan
12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Dont mess With Dexter,you Fucking asshole russia sucks anyway stupid Shit on yourself.Its not dexters fault YOU FUCKED RUSSIA. dexxter rulezzz

shut up stupid litle child.
if you dont know how speak like an adult.
go to find a hole to die.

4eh
12-04-2004, 02:54 PM
i want to pardon! my latest thread in this topic is not for all estonian, only for that little sucker :o ,sorry again

Chup
12-04-2004, 03:33 PM
4eh, I know how you feel...
Offspring canceled the show in Zagreb(29,02,2004)..they were there, in hotel Sheraton..
I was realy...disapointed...
I got the ticket..I was there..in front of the hall..
and they just put a sing that the show is canceled..
..I was angry...but I got over it...
And now I'm waiting for Offspring to come in Slovenia..
then..I'll go there..and when I see them..I will hug Greg and never let go him!!!! EVER!!! :-)

PresidentKiller
12-30-2004, 12:48 AM
...I will hug Greg and never let go him!!!! EVER!!!

Ok, that's freaking me out... :eek:

dexterisMYman
12-30-2004, 12:54 AM
um this thread is pointless

mrQQ
12-30-2004, 03:18 AM

oh right - if you explain how to fly to U.S. to see the show, for someone who earns 1000 bucks in a whole FUCKING YEAR, and has to LIVE FOR THAT, well THEN i'm pretty sure he'll bė more than glad to follow your advice.

Splinter X
12-31-2004, 04:26 PM
You know, I have a thought that they put 100 country names in a hat and randomly pick out one country.

TDog
01-05-2005, 04:04 AM
Я мало понимаю во всем этом базаре, но все-таки концерты в Росси проводятся нечасто (мягко сказано)

meaning_of_life
01-05-2005, 09:11 AM
DEXTER FUCKED RUSSIA
dexter fucked russia?! what, all of it? are you trying to tell me that he engaged in sexual intercourse with the country russia? thats a strange fettish. there must be laws against that kind of thing? horny 'ol dex

intothevalleyofdeath
01-05-2005, 09:12 AM
dude id fuck russia

Kathy
01-05-2005, 11:47 AM
No coments

Kathy (id fuck russia too)

leo3375
01-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Wow, is that even humanly possible? I mean, that would take a lot of stamina on Dexter's part, and wouldn't his wife back in Huntington Beach be beyond pissed?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-07-2005, 08:11 PM
i dont care, i got to see them, im happy :D
Im with you dude. lol

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Я мало понимаю во всем этом базаре, но все-таки концерты в Росси проводятся нечасто (мягко сказано)
What the hell......??? Anybody understand what the hell he just said?

TDog
01-14-2005, 12:03 AM
dexter fucked russia?! what, all of it? are you trying to tell me that he engaged in sexual intercourse with the country russia? thats a strange fettish. there must be laws against that kind of thing? horny 'ol dex

Харе стебатся, чувак!
Stop laughter, dude!

TDog
01-14-2005, 12:06 AM
What the hell......??? Anybody understand what the hell he just said?

I said, that offspring has gave not enough concert in Russia, and I said that I know english bad.

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 08:08 AM
Dexter didn't doesn't and won't fuck russia

McFLY
01-14-2005, 08:17 AM
It's strange to hear thats all 'bout Russia here...
People who says something like "Russia sucks" must to come to me and earn smashing kick... Maybe that punch will change theys small brain. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I guess The Offspring will come to Russia on next tour... Otherwise I will come to some near country for concert... maybe with 4eh.. =)

И вообще в России достаточно людей, да поболее, чем у других... =)

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 08:21 AM
to twoj pierwszy post i juz sie podlizujesz 4eh'owi.. eh.... =]

McFLY
01-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Sorry, but I Can't understand what's you wrote... It's on English? or what? :(

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 08:27 AM
do u think that this was in english? haha... no... in polish....

McFLY
01-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Ok, but what are you said? May be you want to translate this? ah?

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 08:32 AM
i wrote: ur first post

McFLY
01-14-2005, 08:41 AM
Yeah thats I can understand.. You may be know, our languages are little resemble by enunciation...
But whats this: i juz sie podlizujesz?

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 08:43 AM
thats nothing important its something what only i can understand

McFLY
01-14-2005, 08:49 AM
Heh.. some offtopics we done...
Well what about The Offspring visit in Rus? :confused:

Kidler
01-16-2005, 10:32 AM
ЧЕХ,мда пиздато нам бля!Я хоть не из России,а из Латвии я ваще не имею надежды что в такую мелкую страну ктонить припрёт,ну это к нам!
А так это читсая дискриминация северных рас!

Offspring,plz come to Baltic countries and then to Russia...why you cant?...
We are not peoples?We also are fans...your fans...we also have money...yeah...

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-17-2005, 01:02 AM
If your wanna see em so bad buy a plane ticket and come here and then fly back the next day

Russian
01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Мда, плакаться всегда плохо. У меня вот тож не получилось попасть на концерт и ЧТО? Да пошли все нахрен, заработаю и приеду подальше чем в москву поглазеть на них =)

Yeah, guys, where are U? Let's meet in Magadan on your show! :D

Grif
01-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey, 4eh! WWF are you doing??? stop crying! or what do you want?!? I don't mind, how small must be your brains to call the thread so!!! And i really fear that after that shit all the people (including Dex) will think all the russians are like you!

McFLY
01-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I think it's time to kill this thread! :mad:

H.A.F.
01-23-2005, 03:05 AM
Offspring,plz come to Baltic countries and then to Russia...why you cant?...
We are not peoples?We also are fans...your fans...we also have money...yeah...

Listen GUYS! Do your thing its realy easy to make a consert ANYWHERE...
I couldn't remember seeing 30 000 people on The Offsprind Consert in Russia.. FUCKING OMON (Moskow Police) I was Near BAND WHEN THEY CAME!! 1 metr ! They couldn't gave any autografs because OF POLICE who PUSHED THEM IN very very quickly.. But i have got one perfect Photo where Kevin Looks in eyes of onr police man.. LOL...

I am from Istra.. Last year GOLDFINGER wanted to come and play with CMEX .. But FUCKIN' MOUNY ... Now Russia haven't got PUNKS who can PAY.. 20 of february The Exploited Will be in "ТОЧКА" club. It is a littel club and it cost 20$ per ticket... I think there will be less than 200 people...

Man IT IS A BUSSINES... When MU330 was in Moskow Snake from NAIV spent a lot of mouny which didnt came back... Its very bad for Bussinesman.
OR DO YOU REMEDER NoFX ??? When they'd came they flew back in a MOMENT BECOUSE OF MOUNY...

PUNK ROCK IN RUSSIA (in it's bussines meaning) JUST HAVE BORNED...
WE NEED WAIT

That is ALL!!!

4eh
01-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey, 4eh! WWF are you doing??? stop crying! or what do you want?!? I don't mind, how small must be your brains to call the thread so!!! And i really fear that after that shit all the people (including Dex) will think all the russians are like you!

what did you mean under meaning "like you"? saying my thoughts is not a cry. all people wiil think that russians are stupid afterb that things that Dex had written in his review of his trip in Magadan!

4eh
01-31-2005, 06:00 PM
and if i cry, so it's the scream of all euro-asian countries (like Russia, Latvia, Ukraine and etc.) which are discriminated.

CreaturesInside
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
It's really difficult to tour some countries. You have to get a work visa in time. It costs alot of money to get a show in some countries.

They tour Japan because they have a HUGE draw in Japan.

The biggest issue I think it the economy though. They can tour through Japan, Austrailia, Europe, America.... because the economy is good in those countries and there is a decent economical relationship with America.

4eh
02-06-2005, 04:01 PM
i think it's kind of anti-russian ideologic or discrimination, like USA against USSR was, you know

PresidentKiller
02-07-2005, 12:19 AM
i think it's kind of anti-russian ideologic or discrimination, like USA against USSR was, you know

If that's the case with The Offspring, they wouldn't had made a show in Moscow in the first place. As someone else said in this thread, maybe it's just because the Russian fan base is not as "big" as it's needed to be in order to tour in the country again.

4eh
02-07-2005, 03:07 AM
i think that people were cool, the only bad thing is direction! that really sucks, .....sucked

Russian-Offspringer
02-07-2005, 08:54 AM
??????, ?????, ? ????????? ???? ???????????!!! ??????, ???? ?? ??? ? ?????? ?? ?????????, ? 2002 ???? ? ???! ? ? ??. ???????, ???????? ? ???????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? 5. ???? ?? ????????! ???????, ????? ???????! ??????, ??? ???? ??????

4eh
02-07-2005, 09:05 AM
yaeh, watch it in the tour section, also you can buy this concert on our page - http://www.theoffspring.us

Russian-Offspringer
02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
what's your country?

Russian-Offspringer
02-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Of course, i'm agree with you... I'm from Russia too...

jonathan
02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
yes men this is the true.

the rock bands do not come to all the contries. but they sales in all the contries.

ok?
your questions are lejitimal.
but the rock is death and all this shit. the musicans for today era comercian after all. you know. salesmen that sing.

I living in to a deep forest of suoht america men

no one come here undertand?
thats why I dont buy anythig album.

but i guess you do.
well man, you heve the deam right.

joathan [forgot my inglis ok?]

yaozee
02-08-2005, 10:02 PM
offspring will never come to china
the goverment hates rock music
even some of chinese bands performance is not allowed
but every rock band here is not give up

eda
02-12-2005, 06:47 AM
to Slovakia they dont come, too.but we are a small country, so they dony see us at the map :D ....and you are a very, very BIG country, so I dont understand too, why dont they come to you...bud they like everyone fan in the world, so they like you for 100% too
dont worry...in my opinion, they come to you on one day..... :)