PDA

View Full Version : BBS dreams

Tizzalicious
10-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Have you ever had a dream about someone from the BBS?

So my dreams were very BBS related last night. And strange.

The last one make me wake up giggling because Sim showed me an MSN with some friend which was really funny.

And then there was one where a whole lot of people were at my place, this one guy (who was very pathetic) (who was a little kid too...like...I had to bend over to talk to him. That says a lot.) had a crush on Linda, and he wanted to write a letter about it, but he was afraid she would break up with her boyfriend if he did. And I had to help him. So I asked Sim for advice, I asked her if she knew Linda would, because she knew Linda best, because they were so close. (wtf?). And she was talking to Justin on MSN and I kept telling her not to tell him because he would definitely post it.

I had some more dreams over the years. One where I played online scrabble with Per a few weeks ago (pathetic.) and then some I forgot//won't share.

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 12:38 AM
hmmm I think I've had dreams of most of the 1337 at one point or another, I just don't remember any of them.

Jebus
10-06-2005, 12:41 AM
I've had bbs day dreams but not one bbs dream while sleeping.

T-6005
10-06-2005, 01:15 AM
I'm really not dependent on this BBS to THAT extent.

It's not like I have to get that daily BBS fix.

Tizzalicious
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh damn, I totally forgot to mention that time I dreamsexed Rag Doll!! Which was hawt. And weird, because in the dream I kept thinking: "OMG. I'm having sex with a girl. This is weird." And there were people in the room too. But it was still hot.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-06-2005, 01:19 AM
I've only dreamed about one member :D But I aint saying who....ya have to guess bwahahahahaha.

Vera
10-06-2005, 02:50 AM
I had a dream about meeting Sim once, several of meeting/hanging out with Sunny, some Amsterdam-ones post-meetup... I think that's it.

Nicole
10-06-2005, 03:13 AM
I know I've had a few over the years, but being me I can't remember my dreams anymore. Unless they're way out there in which case I don't think there was any girl-on-girl action :(

Rag Doll
10-06-2005, 05:16 AM
I'm so lucky, I got dreamsexed by Tizz. But now I wanna dreamsex her =(. Talk about hawt.

I dreamsexed someone else, though. And I had a dream that 14 year old Dave was guarding a castle (hence my signature).

Sinister
10-06-2005, 05:25 AM
no BBS dreams for me :(

The Talking Pie
10-06-2005, 05:31 AM
I've had plenty. Tizz being a celebrity, Sim getting arrested (heh, I love that one), terrorists taking over mine and Dave's house in some crazy world where we're brothers... yep.

Tizzalicious
10-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Sam, you really should dreamsex me. Or real life sex me, even better.

And I like the me as celebtriy dream, haha =)

What did Sim get arrested for?

The Talking Pie
10-06-2005, 05:44 AM
I think we were stealing paintings from an art gallery, and when the police arrived I blamed it all on her. Then took pictures of her being dragged away by them. Dream me's not very nice :\

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 07:13 AM
I've totally had 'em, but can't remember them at all :( I do have a vague, fuzzy memory of Justin though. Weird.

Izie
10-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Oh I've had em, and lots.

Sim is a standard person in my dreams, ever since we met (w00t, 2 years ago already), I've had some of Ken (well duh?), I've had Amsterdam and post-Amsterdam dreams, and I've had some that have freaked me out MAJORLY and then eventually actually happened (and they kinda weren't that scary at that point :p). Prophetic much?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-06-2005, 08:03 AM
I've had plenty. Tizz being a celebrity, Sim getting arrested (heh, I love that one), terrorists taking over mine and Dave's house in some crazy world where we're brothers... yep.

What an awesome world that would be.

I've had loooads.

I've had one of me meeting Dave in Coventry (*shrug*) and him signing my bass.

I've had one of meeting Tizz and buying candy floss, and the candy floss being in the shape of Tizz's hair.

Meeting ninth, and ninth being about 6ft tall. (I wrote "tool" then - Freudian slip or wot?)

Dreamsexed quite a few people.

And I've dream-met Dave, Rick, Tizz, Per, Ninth, Justin and Verity.

PS. I also met ruroken and totally kicked his ass at Super Mario Kart. Yer.

Mota Boy
10-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Funny, I just had a dream, right before I woke up, with sKratch in it. I was trying to take a shower, but he and three other guys were trying to grab me and make me wear a wedding dress.

No, really.

Vera
10-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Weirdly enough, I can imagine sKratch doing that.

Sinister
10-06-2005, 09:17 AM
PS. I also met ruroken and totally kicked his ass at Super Mario Kart. Yer.

SMK rocks.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 09:20 AM
No. Never. Im not THAT Obssesed.

The Talking Pie
10-06-2005, 09:23 AM
I've had one of me meeting Dave in Coventry (*shrug*) and him signing my bass.
Dude... Heh, I'd probably put a couple of extra strings on it while your back was turned, also...

Tizzalicious
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Hahaha, I love everyones dreams.

Anya82
10-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Of course I've had!

I've dreamt about posting, and I've dreamt with Dave, Cammy, Per, Luiza, hmm.... and I don't remember who else.

The last two dreams i had related to the BBS people, were with Dave, and another with Per. I even posted the one about Per sometime ago...

the_GoDdEsS
10-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Hahaha, I love this. I totally invade your dreams, peoples.

I've had plenty about people I have and have not met. My most favourite one was me and 1337 blowing up a custom's office while trying to cross the border to Mexico? Lots of dreams involving Izie of course and the two of us living together, then saving the world with TripBoy. Then also explicit dreams, weird dreams, absurd dreams, hilarious dreams. I've had many, I just don't remember.

coke_a_holic
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I've only had one that I can remember, and it wasn't very good. Someone from the BBS (they told me they were Jesse, but they were white, so I was skeptical) came down to drive me to some city. When we got there, it had been torn down. Then I woke up. Crazy, huh?

Preocupado
10-06-2005, 12:49 PM
To the guys saying BBS dreamers are too attached to the BBS: Nah, it doesn't mean that. Dreams can even use a scenario where you haven't been more than once or, even, have never been.

I've had one where i said: Ohhh, so THAT's what a thucydides is!

But i don't remember what a thucydides was...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Nobody dreamt about me? You know you did, don't lie.

Betty
10-06-2005, 03:00 PM
This thread is funny.

I dreamt about sKratch and ultimate frisbee once... I think that night he had posted a related photo in the photo album thread.

I think I have had ONE sexually explicit dream that I can remember, I think it was a good one, and a couple more just meeting people. One of those was last night, which is kinda funny... because I don't remember dreams very often, let alone BBS dreams, which definitely rarely happen.

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 03:11 PM
btw Betty, I must thank you for calling me Perrywinkle. Tizz and Ninth have really enjoyed it. o.O

Tizzalicious
10-06-2005, 03:14 PM
It's actually Periwinkle.

And I love it.

Betty
10-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Hahahahahahahaha...

Sorry Per... it was just the first thought I had at that occasion... I didn't think of the repercussions. I'm sure you can exact your revenge at some point.

Edit: Oh man, that's still making me laugh. So I'm sorry, but not TOO sorry...

0r4ng3
10-06-2005, 04:48 PM
I've only had one that I can remember, and it wasn't very good. Someone from the BBS (they told me they were Jesse, but they were white, so I was skeptical) came down to drive me to some city. When we got there, it had been torn down. Then I woke up. Crazy, huh?
Yeah, crazy. White is the only thing I'm not.

I haven't had a BBS dream yet. Or rather, I don't remember having a BBS dream. Which is wierd, because I'm as obsessed with the BBS as I'll ever be.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 04:52 PM
I think I have had ONE sexually explicit dream that I can remember, I think it was a good one

That was me. Sorry for not calling you the next night in dreamworld.

ruroken
10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
You lucky bastards. I never dream... :(

Except one time I was on a new medication, and I had the most realistic-seeming dreams ever for five days. That was fucking awesome. I wish that would happen every night.

Betty
10-06-2005, 06:04 PM
That was me. Sorry for not calling you the next night in dreamworld.

You stood me up! I cried for days.

BREAK
10-06-2005, 06:05 PM
I dreamsexed someone else, though.

Male or female?

Human
10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
I only had one where I moved to Birmingham with my mom and met tunb. Part of it was that my mom used to live there and talks about it nonstop. At least she doesn't have the accent anymore.

Rag Doll
10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Male or female?

....wouldn't you like to know? =p

anyways, besides the obvious (you), there were other males. i'm still awaiting my real/dream tizzsex =\.

BREAK
10-06-2005, 06:15 PM
You're such a dreamslut. I actually dreamed we were having sex a couple of months ago. Isn't that bizarre & silly?

Isolated Fury
10-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I tend to keep my thoughts of the BBS in reality.

Rag Doll
10-06-2005, 06:18 PM
i am not a dreamslut!! i'm a...promiscuous dreamer.

yesyes, i think we've discussed this. odd indeed. i had some weird dream you were at my house, watching tv with my dog, and i couldnt get you to change the channel, and i was very angry. because, y'know, law & order was on.

Tizzalicious
10-07-2005, 12:57 AM
....wouldn't you like to know? =p

anyways, besides the obvious (you), there were other males. i'm still awaiting my real/dream tizzsex =\.

Awww, maybe it'll happen soon?

I want more dreamsex.

I dreamhugged someone from the BBS last night. Does that count? I want the sex dammit.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 01:16 AM
I dream of the same member every night atm

Paint_It_Black
10-08-2005, 05:50 AM
The only one I remember fairly clearly was years ago and pretty odd. I was in Australia for some unknown reason and happened to pass Nicole and Justin in the street. I don't remember if anything else happened. It's odd because I don't know them, I've never talked to them, and I seem to remember that back then I wasn't posting much and I had a vague dislike for both of them. And if I remember correctly neither of them were posting much at the time, there is no reason why they should have been invading my subconcious at all.

I think some other people might have been in my dreams at some time but I don't remember clearly.

I seem to remember Nina being in a few dreams, but I can't remember any details.

killer_queen
10-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Once I saw Vera in my dream.
It's weird because I've never even talked with her.

Just a Girl
10-08-2005, 10:43 AM
i've had two, i think, in the past month. which is odd, cos i haven't posted in a while. maybe that's why. hmm. anyhoo, i can't remember at al what happened. i vaguely remember Trip and Tizz. actually, i think i was asking Tizz about the best hairdye. cos, that's her thing.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I've only dreamed about one member :D But I aint saying who....ya have to guess bwahahahahaha.
Yea i wonder who :rolleyes:

Vera
10-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Once I saw Vera in my dream.
It's weird because I've never even talked with her.
Heh. Well, weirder things have happened.

SkunkIt
10-18-2005, 11:10 PM
I have some strange dreams and i don't remember most of them, but when I do, they're usually funny or strange. This dream doesn't make much sense:

I had a dream WheelChairMan was starring in a movie with Steve-o and Van Wilder and the movie was called, "Jackass iii" and they went crazy in the movie, like they ran downhill screaming and they offered to help old ladies cross the street and they ran across the street really fast. TheUnholyNightBringer just wrote a book he wanted to publish and it was the memoirs of his life, featuring mustard. He said, in the book, he told people about his life and told them how to make mustard sandwiches, so then me and my brother wanted to open a booth to sell his books, but we had to buy snowboards because it was cold out and "pencil coolers" so out pencils won't get hot, so we bought pencil coolers. Then I woke up.

Endymion
10-18-2005, 11:16 PM
i'm saddened that the ladies of the board are too embarassed by what i do in their dreams to talk about it on the board.

Vera
10-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Speaking of which, thanks for last night, Endy. The rubber gloves were a nice effect.

the_GoDdEsS
10-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Vera last week. We were in a bus station together. It must have been in the ghetto or something. There were lots of creeps around and it was dirty.

Vera
10-19-2005, 01:55 AM
Vera last week. We were in a bus station together. It must have been in the ghetto or something. There were lots of creeps around and it was dirty.
We musta been pimpin hos in Paptown.

Holla!

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-19-2005, 04:38 AM
The only problem with BBS dreams is that apart from Rick, Tizz, Per, Rag Doll and Mota Boy, I don't know what any members sound like. So in my dreams, they all sound like me. Heh.

Sunny
10-19-2005, 07:59 AM
hm.

i dreamsexed sicn twisted, quite obviously. i think i also dreamkilled sicn twisted, which was equally, if not more, rewarding.

i'm also pretty sure i had some sanni dreams, break dreams and possibly hp dreams. woot.

Sunny
10-19-2005, 08:00 AM
The only problem with BBS dreams is that apart from Rick, Tizz, Per, Rag Doll and Mota Boy, I don't know what any members sound like. So in my dreams, they all sound like me. Heh.

you know.. it'd be pretty interesting if someone started a thread where people would post their voice samples. i'm pretty sure a lot of us have mics.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-19-2005, 08:01 AM
I had a dream that I was in bed when I heard a scratching at the window, I turned to see Duracell standing then then he smashed the window and said fo sure mutha fucka, then I woke up... it was some scary shit hommies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-19-2005, 08:17 AM
you know.. it'd be pretty interesting if someone started a thread where people would post their voice samples. i'm pretty sure a lot of us have mics.

If you make the thread, I'll make a sample. Though I have a cold right now so it'll kinda suck. But whatever.

T-6005
12-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Bump because of my first BBS dream.

Last night Sunny told me that I wasn't funny anymore and that I should stop trying so hard.

I think there was another thread like this, but this is the first one I found.

Vera
12-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi, 2005, nice to meet ya.

I haven't had BBS dreams in a while.

mrconeman
12-21-2007, 10:33 AM
I jammed with TTP in a dream a couple weeks ago, at his place, in England.
It was kinda cool. But odd as hell, because we haven't really spoke for awhile.

The Talking Pie
12-21-2007, 01:52 PM
My fault. I'm never online much any more, and topics here seem not to be catching my attention when I am. It'd be awesome to jam with you, though.

I've only really dreamt about Sim before. Though I'm sure that's on page 2 of this thread or something. Nothing in the last two years, at any rate.