PDA

View Full Version : Huntington Beach, CA (Dexter)

Obie2trice
10-06-2005, 01:28 AM
08/18/05

Warp tour is over!

It‘s hard to believe that the warped tour is finally done. This was a long tour, two months, but it went by fast. I think we did 45 shows this summer, which is probably a record for us! I think the best part of the tour is getting to hang out with so many other bands and cool people working on the tour. We made a lot of new friends on the tour and got to see a lot of great bands. If you went to a warped show, then you already know about all that. We want to thank all the other bands for being so cool on the tour. With about 70 bands playing everyday and hundreds of bands playing throughout the course of the tour, it was impossible to meet everyone, but we had a great time with those we were able to hang out with.

We counted the other day, and I think we took 16 bands on the plane this trip. We think everyone was stoked, and no one got hurt! Thanks to the Transplants, Avenged Sevenfold, Rufio, MXPX, Mest, The Bled, Rancid, Simple Plan, Strung Out, No Use For A Name, The Vandals, Thrice, A Wilhelm Scream, Millencolin, Bedouin Soundclash, and Valient Thorr for taking a flight with us.

This warped tour turned out to be the biggest warped tour to date. More people came to the shows than ever before. They tell us we played in front of 666,000 people this summer over the two months of the tour. That‘s pretty insane when you think about it, that we were able to play in front of so many people.

All in all, it was a great experience for us this summer. Thanks to everyone for coming out to the shows!

Peace out
Dexter.

I haven`t seen this before, although the date this was written by Dexter is almost 1,5 months ago.

Dexter_italy
10-06-2005, 03:14 AM
I think that's the date he wrote it, they should update faster than this
________
Bondage rope (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/400/rope/videos/1)

Zee
10-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Well they're early to update it. I guess we can expect some journals of European tour in a month.

Idiot
10-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Yeah, what makes me laugh is that fact that was dated well over a month ago and only recently posted. So its either the web developers fault for posting it late, or Dexter has only just got it to them. Probably the latter.

darko
10-06-2005, 05:43 AM
Yeah, what makes me laugh is that fact that was dated well over a month ago and only recently posted. So its either the web developers fault for posting it late, or Dexter has only just got it to them. Probably the latter.

more like the former! web dudes is LAZY!

platinumpt
10-06-2005, 06:52 AM
Well they're early to update it. I guess we can expect some journals of European tour in a month.
hahaha word!

Evka.pl
10-06-2005, 07:03 AM
08/18/05

Peace out
Dexter.

peace... out.......?

dain84
10-06-2005, 07:44 AM
peace... out.......?
slang, for goodbye, homeslice.

Evka.pl
10-06-2005, 07:47 AM

yeah i know..it just sounds ...i dunno ..weird?
nevermind
nice to c a little update (with a delay - true) in the jurnal

ashtray_girl_1
10-06-2005, 12:24 PM
peace... out.......?

good god, he sounds like a rapper :confused:

shnooble
10-06-2005, 12:36 PM

What's happening to him?! :eek:

But peace out is funny

uvutuy
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
08/18/05

Warp tour is over!

It‘s hard to believe that the warped tour is finally done. This was a long tour, two months, but it went by fast. I think we did 45 shows this summer, which is probably a record for us! I think the best part of the tour is getting to hang out with so many other bands and cool people working on the tour. We made a lot of new friends on the tour and got to see a lot of great bands. If you went to a warped show, then you already know about all that. We want to thank all the other bands for being so cool on the tour. With about 70 bands playing everyday and hundreds of bands playing throughout the course of the tour, it was impossible to meet everyone, but we had a great time with those we were able to hang out with.

We counted the other day, and I think we took 16 bands on the plane this trip. We think everyone was stoked, and no one got hurt! Thanks to the Transplants, Avenged Sevenfold, Rufio, MXPX, Mest, The Bled, Rancid, Simple Plan, Strung Out, No Use For A Name, The Vandals, Thrice, A Wilhelm Scream, Millencolin, Bedouin Soundclash, and Valient Thorr for taking a flight with us.

This warped tour turned out to be the biggest warped tour to date. More people came to the shows than ever before. They tell us we played in front of 666,000 people this summer over the two months of the tour. That‘s pretty insane when you think about it, that we were able to play in front of so many people.

All in all, it was a great experience for us this summer. Thanks to everyone for coming out to the shows!

Peace out
Dexter.

I haven`t seen this before, although the date this was written by Dexter is almost 1,5 months ago.

is this really dex talkin here????????

shnooble
10-06-2005, 01:15 PM
is this really dex talkin here????????

Think it was

Original prankstA
10-06-2005, 01:19 PM
its warpED tour idiots

beautifulnightmare
10-06-2005, 02:02 PM
08/18/05

Warp tour is over!

Peace out
Dexter.

I haven`t seen this before, although the date this was written by Dexter is almost 1,5 months ago.i was thinking the same thing when i looked yesterday

NDM1
10-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Where did you find this?

peko
10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
^ Main website.

vintagepunkrock7
10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
wow, homeslice, i only know one person who says that, i thought he made it up lol

Human
10-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Cool although they shouldn't have taken simple plan on the plane.

Obie2trice
10-07-2005, 02:52 AM

Oh My God....