PDA

View Full Version : feelings_pleasehelp!

boertush
10-06-2005, 01:49 AM
heej

well I have a project and I have to make a poster related to music.
and I have to get to the core why I keep listening music.
So please reply and tell what you feel about music in this case what do you feel when you listen to the offspring

SMASH0390
10-06-2005, 03:04 AM
if u need someone else to tell u wat u feel wen u listen to music ur in trouble.

Evka.pl
10-06-2005, 06:55 AM
heej

well I have a project and I have to make a poster related to music.
and I have to get to the core why I keep listening music.
So please reply and tell what you feel about music in this case what do you feel when you listen to the offspring

that's a pretty stupid assignment u got there hehe;)

Apathy
10-06-2005, 10:25 AM
if u need someone else to tell u wat u feel wen u listen to music ur in trouble.

You, my friend, are retarded. He's not asking what he feels he's simply asking you to get more ideas. And Learn to type properly, it's hard to understand you.

that's a pretty stupid assignment u got there hehe

I wish I had assignments like that. Instead I have to do book reports and speeches.

Now, Depending on what kind of music you're listening to, you feel different things. For instance, if you're listening to some sort of Ska music, it'll probably make you feel happy. Listening to Death Metal however will probably be the extreme opposite. Things like Limp Bizkit and Slipknot will most likely make you feel angry, and all emo bands will probably have you feeling lonely and depressed.

What do you feel when listening to the offspring? That's a hard one, because they write so many different kinds of music. Some songs, make you feel sad (Gone Away, Self Esteem) Some make you laugh (Why Don't You Get A Job, Pretty Fly) Some are angry (Cool to Hate, Da Hui) and the list goes on. Mostly people listen to the offspring because, well, they're fun.

Nirushika6789
10-06-2005, 10:28 AM
when i listen to offspring i am happy because i love their sound and because their songs are happy

even though they have different 'feeling songs' i still always feel happy listening to them

eg..when i listen to gone away i dont feel sad etc i just feel normal so i guess music doesnt really affect my mood a lot :)

Evka.pl
10-06-2005, 10:49 AM
seriously is there a song that (alomost)made u cry ? or am i just a little bit too vulnerable? songs that just made a huge impression on my ( felt katharsis):
'gone away '
and also
sarah mclachlan :'angel' and 'fear'
wilki :'eli lama sabahtani '
and a few other polish songs....

i'm serious now-there songs that r just a cure 4 ur soul (i'm not crazy;))
make u feel better, make u more sensitive. like poems. a good song is like a poem in fact.

so i take my previous post back-it's not a stupid assignment-it's very cool.

ashtray_girl_1
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
the only offspring song that can make me wanna cry is tkaa. million miles away, me and my old lady and session used to make me fell kinda jelous :o . the other songs make me feel happy or just normal

Original prankstA
10-06-2005, 01:30 PM
You, my friend, are retarded. He's not asking what he feels he's simply asking you to get more ideas. And Learn to type properly, it's hard to understand you.

I wish I had assignments like that. Instead I have to do book reports and speeches.

Now, Depending on what kind of music you're listening to, you feel different things. For instance, if you're listening to some sort of Ska music, it'll probably make you feel happy. Listening to Death Metal however will probably be the extreme opposite. Things like Limp Bizkit and Slipknot will most likely make you feel angry, and all emo bands will probably have you feeling lonely and depressed.

What do you feel when listening to the offspring? That's a hard one, because they write so many different kinds of music. Some songs, make you feel sad (Gone Away, Self Esteem) Some make you laugh (Why Don't You Get A Job, Pretty Fly) Some are angry (Cool to Hate, Da Hui) and the list goes on. Mostly people listen to the offspring because, well, they're fun.
lol nice man

Nirushika6789
10-06-2005, 03:07 PM
seriously is there a song that (alomost)made u cry ? or am i just a little bit too vulnerable? songs that just made a huge impression on my ( felt katharsis):
'gone away '
and also
sarah mclachlan :'angel' and 'fear'
wilki :'eli lama sabahtani '
and a few other polish songs....

i'm serious now-there songs that r just a cure 4 ur soul (i'm not crazy;))
make u feel better, make u more sensitive. like poems. a good song is like a poem in fact.

so i take my previous post back-it's not a stupid assignment-it's very cool.
no i dont get emotional really but offspring songs ALWAYS put me in a good mood ...espiecially dammit i changed again...it reminds me how much i love them

i only songthat gets me sad is : cemetery drive by my chemical romance

no others

peko
10-06-2005, 04:16 PM
the only offspring song that can make me wanna cry is tkaa. million miles away, me and my old lady and session used to make me fell kinda jelous :o . the other songs make me feel happy or just normal

Really, TKAA?! Well in a way it is kind of a sad song since it talks about shit that happens to people... but it doesn't really draw any emotion, in my opinion.

Listening to The Offspring gets me feeling energetic. :)

vintagepunkrock7
10-06-2005, 08:13 PM
well i guess i agree with the overall when i say that listening to the offspring puts me in a better mood. this morning was a great example of that. i was pretty upset (big understatement but thats a whole other story) and i pulled out my ipod and started listening to the offspring and it helped calm me down afterwards alittle bit.