PDA

View Full Version : do you feel it's routine?

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:55 PM
have you ever found a point in your life, where it feels that everything you do seems to be routine? i'm at that stage, and it's boring the shit out of me. i do the same fucking thing everyday!

Sinister
10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
I really don't feel that sort of stuff. Sure, there are some things I do everyday but there's always something special that doesnt let it be complete routine.

HeadAroundU
10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
have you ever found a point in your life, where it feels that everything you do seems to be routine? i'm at that stage, and it's boring the shit out of me. i do the same fucking thing everyday!
so what do you do?

bd007h
10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I really don't feel that sort of stuff. Sure, there are some things I do everyday but there's always something special that doesnt let it be complete routine.

exactly .

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:58 PM
nothing's routine with megs, always interesting things to do. ;)

Pot Noodles
10-06-2005, 02:59 PM
School can be pretty repetitive, but you'll miss it when you leave.

Megs
10-06-2005, 03:00 PM
well i'm pretty much the same (each school day) because i get up, put on my sweatbands and braceltes, get dressed, put my phone in my blazer, get my bag, get some money then i'm out the house just in time for the bus. then, after school i walk home, then when i get home it's shower, paper round, home, wash hands, tea, and then.....either andy comes round for a few hours or i go round his, then i go on computer/watch tv, then i pack my bag and go to bed. it's so fucking boring it's morbid.

Megs
10-06-2005, 03:05 PM
School can be pretty repetitive, but you'll miss it when you leave.
i don' want to leave school. i know i sound weird, but if you think about it, i've only got 3-4 years left, and then after that, i'm going to have to get a job, pay my taxes etc. school is a great reason to do fuckall. wait. why am i talking about school?

Pot Noodles
10-06-2005, 03:37 PM
school is a great reason to do fuckall

Tell me about it

why am i talking about school?

I think I brought it up.

Megs
10-06-2005, 03:40 PM
indeed you did..............