PDA

View Full Version : Why is there so much hate on this Forum?

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Why? All I see on this forum is people insulting each other, there's hate all around. I mean, what's the point of it? Do you feel better insulting other persons?

Of course, there are many spammers on this forum, and there are some people, too, who just speak bullshit (maybe 2 or 3 members). If you don't like their posts, just ignore them by using your 'Ignore List'.

But I'm not referring to people being rude to spammers. I'm referring to people (mostly members who've been a lot of time on this bbs) who attack anyone that tries to express his/her opinion, which may be different from yours, but surely is valid and respectable, too.

I've realised that some of you insult other people just because they have different opinions about some subjects (e.g: Music, politics,...). It seems to me that you do it just for fun. Or is it just 'cause some cool member of this forum thinks that it's great to insult someone beacause he/she is different from you? How would yo feel if you were the insulted one?

Another thing that pisses me off is people that try to offend other people by calling them 'ugly'. That's weak. Probably, this 'ugly' person is more of a nice person than those that insult him/her.

Why can't people be nice to each other? (please, remember that I'm not talking about spammers, just about average members of this forum)

Please, stop being immature and insulting other members of this forum just for fun. And I'd like to see your points of view about this.

bd007h
10-06-2005, 02:09 PM
because Sin Studly posts here

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:10 PM

just what i was about to say, it all comes of Studly.

Cejus
meh, I don't take Sin Studly too seriously. Or do you mean other members of this bbs try to be as cool as Sin by insulting other people, too?

HeadAroundU
here is the problemhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/BBSDictatorSinn.jpg

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:11 PM
plus the goddess is probably the tightest bitch around the world, nothing's good with her, always complaining and shouting at others.

Tizzalicious
Eh yeah, I'm not a big fan of the calling people ugly either.

But some people just act like idiots, and they deserve to be called idiots.

HeadAroundU
"Leet" is the problem.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:12 PM
plus the goddess is probably the tightest bitch around the world, nothing's good with her, always complaining and shouting at others.
I've noticed that she's rude and angry very often, but why? People should calm down, IMO.

BREAK
Because this forum is full of worthless, cretinous morons like you, you, you, you, you, you & YOU. Yes, especially you.

ichoose90
That pic is actually funny. I think that the fucking trolls and spammers made it happen. Everything was fine until the pollution of this board started.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I've noticed that she's rude and angry very often, but why? People should calm down, IMO.

well you tell me that. she's only kind to the "elite" group, others are total thrash in her eyes and she's rude for them.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Eh yeah, I'm not a big fan of the calling people ugly either.

But some people just act like idiots, and they deserve to be called idiots.
Ok, there are a few peple who really act like idiots (Wishomie, Offspring_monkey...). But I don't think the rest of the members are idiots. They just have their own opinions, but people don't seem to understand that everyone is entitled to its own opinion.

Tizzalicious
10-06-2005, 02:15 PM
"Leet" is the problem.

Oh for fuck's sake. There was no 1337 until people starting saying there was.

Cejus
well you tell me that. she's only kind to the "elite" group, others are total thrash in her eyes and she's rude for them.
That's what I think, too. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression she gives.

HeadAroundU
Because this forum is full of worthless, cretinous morons like you, you, you, you, you, you & YOU. Yes, especially you.
it's funny
keep it up break

Megs
Why? All I see on this forum is people insulting each other, there's hate all around. I mean, what's the point of it? Do you feel better insulting other persons?

Of course, there are many spammers on this forum, and there are some people, too, who just speak bullshit (maybe 2 or 3 members). If you don't like their posts, just ignore them by using your 'Ignore List'.

But I'm not referring to people being rude to spammers. I'm referring to people (mostly members who've been a lot of time on this bbs) who attack anyone that tries to express his/her opinion, which may be different from yours, but surely is valid and respectable, too.

I've realised that some of you insult other people just because they have different opinions about some subjects (e.g: Music, politics,...). It seems to me that you do it just for fun. Or is it just 'cause some cool member of this forum thinks that it's great to insult someone beacause he/she is different from you? How would yo feel if you were the insulted one?

Another thing that pisses me off is people that try to offend other people by calling them 'ugly'. That's weak. Probably, this 'ugly' person is more of a nice person than those that insult him/her.

Why can't people be nice to each other? (please, remember that I'm not talking about spammers, just about average members of this forum)

Please, stop being immature and insulting other members of this forum just for fun. And I'd like to see your points of view about this.
i love you!

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:16 PM
See, that's what I meant. All I can see is hate everywhere. LOL

Endymion
i tend to lash out at complete idiocy and people who have shitty taste in music. and when i say shitty taste it doesn't matter what genre, it's people who can't respect music enough to listen to stuff that isn't completely commercialized and plastered all over the radio and mtv.

Tizzalicious
Ok, there are a few peple who really act like idiots (Wishomie, Offspring_monkey...). But I don't think the rest of the members are idiots. They just have their own opinions, but people don't seem to understand that everyone is entitled to its own opinion.

There are a lot of people who have crap ways of stating their opions though. Or who just have stupid opions?

Plus there are always people who like bitching at people, you have those at every forum, that's nothing special.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
megs, on the other hand, is incredible nice! totally different than the_goddess, they are really the opposites for each others. go megs!

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
i love you!
Nice haha :) But I'd like to read your own opinions on this, too ;)

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
megs, on the other hand, is incredible nice! totally different than the_goddess, they are really the opposites for each others. go megs!
Maybe the_goddess is nice, but she doesn't want to be nice to everyone...

bd007h
i tend to lash out a complete idiocy and people who have shitty taste in music. and when i say shitty taste it doesn't matter what genre, it's people who can't respect music enough to listen to stuff that isn't completely commercialized and plastered all over the radio and mtv.

I don't even listen to the radio, or watch Empty-V. They both suck.

Tizzalicious

You really need to work on this obsession you have with Sim, it's getting creepy.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:19 PM
That's what I think, too. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression she gives.

no, you're not wrong. soon she'll be up here with here oh_so_funny_and_clever_insults.

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:20 PM

huh? what have i done this time?

Cejus
There are a lot of people who have crap ways of stating their opions though. Or who just have stupid opions?

Plus there are always people who like bitching at people, you have those at every forum, that's nothing special.
Perhaps they have stupid opinions, but hey! They're just their opinions, why shouldn't they express them on this forum?

I've never seen a forum with so many bitches like this one. That's why I started this thread.

Trippy
You really need to work on this obsession you have with Sim, it's getting creepy.

my obsession? far from obsession, she's rude and harsh, i'd like to forget her as soon as possible and it starts right fucking now.

bd007h
10-06-2005, 02:21 PM
I don't see why so many people lash out on me. Not that I care though.

Trippy
huh? what have i done this time?

nothing. you say it best when you say nothing at all. ;)

HeadAroundU
Leet=Enron

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
i tend to lash out at complete idiocy and people who have shitty taste in music. and when i say shitty taste it doesn't matter what genre, it's people who can't respect music enough to listen to stuff that isn't completely commercialized and plastered all over the radio and mtv.
The fact that you like some kind of music, and think that other music is crap (e.g: The Offspring), doesn't mean that you're right and other people are wrong about which is better.

Trippy
I don't see why so many people lash out on me. Not that I care though.

that's true, i think you're a nice guy actually even though you don't like me.

China Boy
I totally agree. The spammers have succeeded, since when they came here, they have been causing negative energy in some of these people's weak minds. This board is totally going
http://www.richardsfault.com/photography/19-elpaso/035.jpg
(spammers being the dozer)

Oh, and:
Everyone has different music tastes. Why do you give a shit about what they listen to?
Everyone here has different cultures. Jews for example, was it a jew's fault that he/she was born a jew? No.
People why are you despiting the British? Come on, guys. Let 'em drink their tea alone.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I totally agree. The spammers have succeeded, since when they came here, they have been causing negative energy in some of these people's weak minds. This board is totally going
(spammers being the dozer)
So, spammers made people andry on this forum, and that's why they insult non-spammers? mmmh, I don't get it.

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Blaming "meanness" on everyone but yourself is retarded.

I do however like how this thread became an open forum for the self-proclaimed "martyrs" to vent their feelings of oppression. The 1337 insult each other all the time. We just don't whine about it.

And another thing, you only call them 1337, because you need to feel like your the victims of a vast conspiracy. It's us against the world baby, let's fill our heads with stylings of anarchy and rebellion, because we can never say how we were impressed in our middle-class reality.

It's pathetic. There isn't hate on this board, I love a lot of people. I look forward to reading their posts. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

China Boy
10-06-2005, 02:28 PM
It's not only the spammers that insult people.

HeadAroundU
10-06-2005, 02:28 PM
So, spammers made people andry on this forum, and that's why they insult non-spammers? mmmh, I don't get it.
Leet started war!

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 02:32 PM
here is the problemhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/BBSDictatorSinn.jpg

There is no war you retard. You just need to feel like a victim. And pictures like this aren't gonna end the "war." Honestly, do you think either Sim or Justin care? it's pathetic. Grow up. They don't care, why the hell do you care so much?

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:35 PM
There is no war you retard. You just need to feel like a victim. And pictures like this aren't gonna end the "war." Honestly, do you think either Sim or Justin care? it's pathetic. Grow up. They don't care, why the hell do you care so much?
Come on, it's the same thing when HeadAroundU insults them, than when most people insult him. I don't see the difference.

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Nice haha :) But I'd like to read your own opinions on this, too ;)
well........ i know some idiots (like me) deserve to be ranted at once in awhile, but i agree that most of the so say "hate" on here is absolutey unneccessary.

bd007h
10-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I only insult people when they insult me. I usually try to stay nice to everyone

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Come on, it's the same thing when HeadAroundU insults them, than when most people insult him. I don't see the difference.
It is the same. So it's retarded of him to complain about the "hate" when he is part of creating it.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I only insult people when they insult me. I usually try to stay nice to everyone
Well, if you're insulted by anyone, and you really care about being insulted, it's normal to fight back.

The problem are those people who insult first.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
It is the same. So it's retarded of him to complain about the "hate" when he is part of creating it.
I agree with you on this.

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
i don't tend to insult........

hang on

*remembers previous posts in other threads*

screw my first comment.

but i only insult when i am insulted first

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I prefer arguing as response to an insult than insulting back.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:45 PM
who would insult megs? no one can't do that!

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:47 PM
who would insult megs? no one can't do that!
you'd be surprised.......

hang on...that's a double negative...... :confused:

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
no one can't do that!
This means that everyone can do it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 02:52 PM

HAHAHAH! Yeah, right. You're always talking about me, faggot.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 02:53 PM

what's your problem? you can tell me...

Megs
10-06-2005, 02:53 PM

that's what i was saying about the double negative....ohwell

bd007h
10-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Nimrod In Town']HAHAHAH! Yeah, right. You're always talking about me, faggot.

you're an insult to humanity.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
you're an insult to humanity.

HAHAHAH. Coming from you, i don't get offended, you retarded piece of garbage.

Cejus
10-06-2005, 02:58 PM
^ pfff... could you at least stop fighting on this thread titled "Why is there so much hate on this Forum?"?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 03:06 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8008/jesuswelcome6ie.jpg

Why can't we be friends? WHY can't we be fri-i-i-i-iends?

Megs
10-06-2005, 03:07 PM
because you make it impossible. i shall stay and argue no longer.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 03:08 PM
because you make it impossible. i shall stay and argue no longer.

Good, leave, you scum.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Everytime I think that my old "Stop crying" routine is getting old and lame, you people justify it by making crybaby threads like this.

This forum isn't for your fucking therapy sessions, cowards. If the horrors of anonymous Internet personalities being slightly mean to you every now and then are too much to handle, then stick to the General Offspring Discussion forum and you'll be fine.

My tolerance for bitching is at an all time low.

«_ºßäߥ_Ðëvilº_»
10-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Its due to some people that don't agree with someones idea/opinion/spelling/attitude/look/friends/popularity etc anything and everything really....that they decide to whine about it hich just sets everyone else off.....but some people are more mature than others or older.....either way we all bitch at each other.

Human
10-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Oh shut up. I got unstuck from that "I hate sin studly" thing if I may call it after a week of being a n00b.

offspring fan
10-06-2005, 03:48 PM
becouse most people here are idiots

bd007h
10-06-2005, 03:54 PM
becouse most pepol here are idiots

like the ones that can't spell people?

Amanda
10-06-2005, 03:55 PM
There isn't. Problem is that the new members, and incredibly even some of the old ones, are too fucking sensitive. You disagree with them once, and either day come at you with every single swear word existent in their miniscule vocabularies, or they come over here and post childish threads about how some members are evil meanys.

Linda
10-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Oh for fuck's sake. There was no 1337 until people starting saying there was.

Not true. You guys were talking about the 1337 shortly after I joined the board 5 years ago.

bd007h
10-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Not true. You guys were talking about the 1337 shortly after I joined the board 5 years ago.

how old were you then? 75?

0r4ng3
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Which could've been when people started saying there was 1337.

BREAK
10-06-2005, 06:04 PM

Why can't you be funny? Ever?

Rag Doll
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM
the 1337 thing 5 years ago was just joking around like, "wow, i'm so 1337 cause i have x amount of posts or because i got this cd first". or "look, my post count is is 1337, so i'm 1337 until i post again".

anyway. i basically agree with everything tizz said. <3

coke_a_holic
10-06-2005, 06:10 PM
The reason people created the idea that there's a 1337 group is because they're chronically inferior and need to play make-believe that they aren't below the common rodent, so they say that people don't like them because they're all in a conspiracy against them. Just stop fucking whining about every single thing you can, and they'll stop finding ways to attack you.

Linda

Why do you always try to insult me?
I don't do that to you.

bd007h
Why do you always try to insult me?
I don't do that to you.

you tried to last night.

Human
10-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Linda also doesn't have the right to do that.

Linda
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM
you tried to last night.

Only after you tried to insult me first.
Again tonight, I hadn't even said anything to OR about you.

Linda
10-06-2005, 08:25 PM
whatever.....not my fault you can't tell the difference between an insult and joking around. Most of the time I don't even reply to posts people I don't particularly like make. So, unless you follow me around the board and read every single one of my posts, you shouldn't make accusations like that.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Its not hate. Its just mean love. This BBS is like prison.

Linda
10-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Example (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16669) , your post is number 7. I don't follow you around. Ask regular users, I think you'll find you're somewhat infamous for this kind of behavior. I don't believe your joking around in this one.

^That sounds really dumbed-down just so I could say my bit in an objective way.

Of course that wasn't joking around. I was simply pointing out what a hypocritical self-righteous bitch she is. Bad example there, bucko.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Of course that wasn't joking around. I was simply pointing out what a hypocritical self-righteous bitch she is. Bad example there, bucko.

But what if someone did that to you? All I'm doing in this post is pointing out how hypocritical YOU are sometimes, but I bet I'm in the wrong somehow.

Linda
10-06-2005, 09:01 PM
But what if someone did that to you? All I'm doing in this post is pointing out how hypocritical YOU are sometimes, but I bet I'm in the wrong somehow.

Aren't we all hypocritical at some time or other? No one can post on a message board for a long period of time without being so. She just happens to be extreme, bashing people for doing the same things she's done in the past.

Why do you always want to fight?

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Aren't we all hypocritical at some time or other?

That was my point.

She just happens to be extreme, bashing people for doing the same things she's done in the past.

That's exactly what you do.

Why do you always want to fight?

Why do you assume every disagreement is an attempt to fight? This is why people get so frustrated with you. We are not fighting, and I don't want to either.

Linda
10-06-2005, 09:07 PM
OK, we agree on one thing anyway.

No I don't, but think what you want.

If you're not fighting, neither am I, but you always accuse me of such.
Whatever, I don't want to talk to you anymore, k?

Cejus
10-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Everytime I think that my old "Stop crying" routine is getting old and lame, you people justify it by making crybaby threads like this.

This forum isn't for your fucking therapy sessions, cowards. If the horrors of anonymous Internet personalities being slightly mean to you every now and then are too much to handle, then stick to the General Offspring Discussion forum and you'll be fine.

My tolerance for bitching is at an all time low.
This is not a "crybaby thread". I'm not whining about anything, I'm just pointing out that there's too many people insulting each other. Last time I checked, everyone was allowed to start a new thread to talk about whatever he wanted. If you don't like this thread, don't post here.

"Cowards"? hahaha... if someone's being coward, that's all the people who insult in this forum just for fun. Insulting through the "anonymous Internet" is coward. Most of them wouldn't have the nuts to do it in real life. But arguing against people who like to insult everyone who they disagree with, isn't coward.

I'm not saying that it's wrong when people disagree with someone's opinion. I'm saying that it's stupid to insult them when they express theirs. When you can't bring up some decent arguments to reply someone who you disagree with (and instead of arguing, you start insulting), you're probably the one who's stupid.

Tizzalicious
10-07-2005, 01:25 AM

if this would be true, it shows that the whole thing about the 1337 only being nice to each other is bullshit, because I wasn't even a member then.

anyway. i basically agree with everything tizz said. <3

Of course you do, 1337 should stick together. Plus, you want my sex.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 01:29 AM
woah 5years ago........good times

crazy_offspring_gal
10-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Hahahah seriousely.. i HAD to laugh at that

wheelchairman
10-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Hahahah seriousely.. i HAD to laugh at that
British language humor?

Does stupidity just appeal to you?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 01:44 AM
British language humor?

Does ugly cunt face appeal to you

crazy_offspring_gal
10-07-2005, 01:46 AM
British language humor?

Ooh yea.. didnt you know... IM STUPID!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Babe you can't be as stupid as his mum, look what she gave birth to.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Babe you can't be as stupid as his mum, look what she gave birth to.
Hahahahaha.. yea yea true! :D

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 02:10 AM
Hahahahaha.. yea yea true! :D
I can't believe I have american family, Im like gonna cry now.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-07-2005, 02:12 AM
I can't believe I have american family, Im like gonna cry now.
I cant belive i have 1,000 post's now... *jumps up and down*

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Shut Up!!!

Nicole
10-07-2005, 03:00 AM
I'm so sure Justin and Sim would get a kick out of that picture.

I agree that this board does have a LOT of flaming going on, but I doubt it will ever change.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 03:06 AM
I'm so sure Justin and Sim would get a kick out of that picture.

I agree that this board does have a LOT of flaming going on, but I doubt it will ever change.
nah forums are based upon flames bwahsahahahahahhahahahah :eek: :mad:

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 06:23 AM
The meaner you are, the more stupid you must be.

Hopefully you'll end up ignoring yourself. You're ugly as fuck. More so, I'd say.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Anyway:

Last time I checked, everyone was allowed to start a new thread to talk about whatever he wanted.

No one said you weren't. I'm just pointing out (like you did), that there's something extremely sad about your post, because yes, you ARE whining.

"Cowards"? hahaha... if someone's being coward, that's all the people who insult in this forum just for fun. Insulting through the "anonymous Internet" is coward. Most of them wouldn't have the nuts to do it in real life.

See, the problem with this is that I can see concrete evidence of cowardice when people whine about people being mean to them on the Internet. It's all in writing, and recorded. You, on the other hand, are ASSUMING that people aren't as mean offline as they are online. And you don't know that for sure, while I can SHOW you that people here are fuckin' cowards.

I'm saying that it's stupid to insult them when they express theirs. When you can't bring up some decent arguments to reply someone who you disagree with (and instead of arguing, you start insulting), you're probably the one who's stupid.

This would actually be true if this forum was meant to be taken seriously. But it's not, so it makes no sense. Why bring up "decent arguments" against someone who doesn't deserve that respect? If someone is intelligent enough for rational conversation, they'll get it. Otherwise they'll be dismissed with an insult. EVERYONE does it, including some of the people that are complaining in here themselves (as I pointed out with my earlier quotes).

It's just bullshit.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 06:34 AM
Cejus is ugly.

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 06:37 AM
That was pretty mean, so you must be stupid. I'll get back to you when I finish writing up the formula proving that meanness=stupidity.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 06:40 AM
Cejus is ugly.
No one said that I was handsome... Anyway, I didn't expect this from you. I prefer your intelligent posts.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Shut up, ugly.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 06:59 AM
No one said you weren't. I'm just pointing out (like you did), that there's something extremely sad about your post, because yes, you ARE whining.
I said I wasn't whining about anything, there's no reason for me to whine about anything, 'cause no one said anything mean to me. I'm just posting my personal opinion about what I've seen on this forum. Why do you tend to not believe what other people say? If I say that I'm not whining, why do you insist in saying that I actually do? Is your opinion more worth than mine? If you say something, it has to be like that, doesn't it? I find this sad, too.

See, the problem with this is that I can see concrete evidence of cowardice when people whine about people being mean to them on the Internet. It's all in writing, and recorded. You, on the other hand, are ASSUMING that people aren't as mean offline as they are online. And you don't know that for sure, while I can SHOW you that people here are fuckin' cowards.
Am I coward by pointing out that some people on this forum are agressive just for fun, although they know they can hurt other people's feelings? Am I coward by starting this thread although I knew that a lot of people would argue against me? Are other people coward because they say that other members have insulted them without reason? I don't think they're coward. If they were coward, they would just leave this forum.

Anyway, I have to admit that I was wrong about that one point. I shouldn't have assumed that some people are only agressive online. You're right.

This would actually be true if this forum was meant to be taken seriously. But it's not, so it makes no sense. Why bring up "decent arguments" against someone who doesn't deserve that respect? If someone is intelligent enough for rational conversation, they'll get it. Otherwise they'll be dismissed with an insult. EVERYONE does it, including some of the people that are complaining in here themselves (as I pointed out with my earlier quotes).

Yeah, you can't take some things too seriously. E.g: Sin Studly's posts insulting jews, or similar things. But that I realise that those posts aren't serious, doesn't mean that a 16-year-old-boy will realise it, too. Come on, there are a lot of teenagers on this bbs, some of them can't realise if you're being really mean to them. They aren't old enough for having a 'rational convesation'.

All I can see is that people who insult are having fun insulting everyone, while other people won't even post here, being afraid of your meanness.

That's my opinion, it's no bullshit, as your opinion isn't bullshit, either. It's just 2 different point of views of the same thing.

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Fair enough. Good points.

It won't change anything though, but yeah, I see what you mean.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 07:01 AM
What makes you think I'm not serious about hating kykes?

Cejus
10-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Fair enough. Good points.

It won't change anything though, but yeah, I see what you mean.
mmmh, it's just 2 different opinions, I understand most of your points, too, although I don't share all of them.

Anyway, you're one of the few people who have really brought up some good arguments.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 07:07 AM
What makes you think I'm not serious about hating kykes?
kykes = jews?

Well, don't get me wrong Sin, but I think you have 2 different faces. Sometimes, you really write good posts, bringing up good points, being really nice to some people... And then there are all those posts against jews, slavics,... I'm not sure that you're not really serious about hating all that people, but I prefer to think that you just make it for fun, and you don't say it seriously.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 07:10 AM
People truly will believe anything that will let them sleep a little more comfortably at night, won't they?

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2005, 07:11 AM
People crying is sweet music to my ears.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 07:18 AM
People truly will believe anything that will let them sleep a little more comfortably at night, won't they?
People will believe what they want, if they don't know you for real (I mean, in real life).

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Mami kauf mir ein Pferdchen.....

Cejus
10-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Mami kauf mir ein Pferdchen.....
Nö.. du wirst ja bestimmt ein kleines Kätzchen besser mögen. Die sind ja so süss und niedlich...

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 07:58 AM
You didn't get it.

(PS ; I prefer puppies)

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Du verstehst ja kein Scheiß, Cejus.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
You didn't get it.

(PS ; I prefer puppies)
Of course I didn't get it! That's why I came up with a random reply LOL. Do you speak german?

Italia311
10-07-2005, 08:01 AM
damn thats sexy.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 08:03 AM
Find out where that nursery rhyme was most famously played, and you'll know whether or not I'm serious about hating Jews.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Find out where that nursery rhyme was most famously played, and you'll know whether or not I'm serious about hating Jews.
Must admit that I first googled for this phrase, but only got 2 results. So I thought it was meaningless. Thanks for the advice, now I've searched again and know what it means. But I don't think you're serious. Why would you care that much in showing your hate for jewish people? If you were a real nazi, you should be kickin' jews's heads at the street.

EDIT: Shit, one of the results is one of your older posts (a tripboy post)!

Mota Boy
10-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Why? All I see on this forum is people insulting each other, there's hate all around.
Welcome to the internet.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the internet.
It's not like this on every forum. Some people tend to be nice and help each other.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 09:04 AM
If you were a real nazi, you should be kickin' jews's heads at the street.

I'm a Nazi, not a skinhead thug, you stupid fuck.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm a Nazi, not a skinhead thug, you stupid fuck.
If you really are a nazi, you won't change anything by posting on a bbs. You should become a politician or anything like this.

And if you don't wan't the world to be a nazi-world, then you're a conformist nazi.

Sin Studly
10-07-2005, 09:18 AM
And if you don't wan't the world to be a nazi-world, then you're a conformist nazi.

*stifles laughter*

Elaborate that point, if you don't mind?

Mota Boy
10-07-2005, 09:18 AM
It's not like this on every forum. Some people tend to be nice and help each other.
Those forums are usually boring. Many have no-flaming rules, where the mods delete posts seen as offensive. So your choice is either people bitching about Nazi moderators or flame wars.

Cejus
10-07-2005, 09:25 AM
*stifles laughter*

Elaborate that point, if you don't mind?
bah, forget it...

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 08:33 AM
No, c'mon. I'm a conformist-Nazi by refusing to conform to your definition of what a Nazi should be? Explain yourself.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-25-2005, 03:37 AM
Well, I think him very handsome, I melted with his profile pic. But that's only my humble opinion, & my love has no future. It ends in an empty anticlimax.
Please GO FIND SOME COCK OFFLINE.

grunge
10-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Because people=shit

Isolated Fury
10-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Because people=shit
YEAH!!! FUCKIN' SLIPKNOT, MOTHERFUCKER!!!! ROCK ON!!! FUCK GOD!!! YEAH!!!

Lame...

SkunkIt
10-25-2005, 10:17 AM
here is the problemhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/BBSDictatorSinn.jpgThey would make a cute couple. :)