PDA

View Full Version : Dream Analyzer

ichoose90
10-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I kind of have an idea for a game. If it sucks then either close it or let it die. Here it goes. I'll start it off. Let's say I post a crazy dream I had. The person below analyzes it (or attempts to) and just states what the think it could mean or be a sign of, then that person who just analyzed a dream posts a wacky dream of their own and the person below them does the same, and so on.

Here, I'll start.

Okay, this has been bugging me for a while. I had a dream that I went to a fancy restraunt with my friend and Britanny Spears and her husband were there and my friend went up to her and started talking really dirty to her (like "I wanna fuck you; suck my cock" etc.) so her husband gets up and threatens to kick my friends ass. The next thing I know I'm riding my bike down a busy street with another one of my friends and some kid that I see around at school but don't know very well.

Heh. Do your best.

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 03:12 PM
It means you're gay.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 03:13 PM
That dream means you're gay.

My turn. I had a dream, that i had a stack of hay. That stack was very straighten, and standing up. Around my stack of hay, was many stacks of each of you. They were all bended down, and worshipping my stack.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 03:13 PM
It means you're gay.

DAMN YOU!!! You went first 'cause i was typping my dream!

wheelchairman
10-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Shit. Now we're thinking alike. I think this means I have to take you off my ignore list.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Uh...Cool?

noodlesfan
10-06-2005, 04:21 PM
my legs stop working, so i grab a hold of a garbage truck being driven by an emu with people arms and i ride the garbage truck to a room where everyone pees into small holes in the walls.