PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

The Darkside Has Cookies
10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey,um its not the BBS although the person who unleashed my anger when explaining to him why Im angry did finally show me that my life isn't really worth living anymore. My life sucks. My gf left me for a chick. I got thrown out of my house. I get blamed for everything that happens everywhere,and um Im just really tired of living. Ive explained this to all of my so-called friends and this will make up for everybody I never told. For awhile Ive been afraid of suicide but I guess its my only real option I have right now. This is my final goodbye. My 38 is loaded and ready to fire. Peace out everybody. \m/(><)\m/

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Don't project your suicide/fears on to me. Man up and do something with your life.

SkunkIt
10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Go see a thrapist and get some Zoloft. Zoloft helps.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey,um its not the BBS although the person who unleashed my anger when explaining to him why Im angry did finally show me that my life isn't really worth living anymore. My life sucks. My gf left me for a chick. I got thrown out of my house. I get blamed for everything that happens everywhere,and um Im just really tired of living. Ive explained this to all of my so-called friends and this will make up for everybody I never told. For awhile Ive been afraid of suicide but I guess its my only real option I have right now. This is my final goodbye. My 38 is loaded and ready to fire. Peace out everybody. \m/(><)\m/

Bye dude. \m/(><)\m/

Human
Okay bye. I've also been thinking about suicide.

bd007h
Okay bye. I've also been thinking about suicide.

you're only 10. You've got a long life ahead of you. Things are bound to get better.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 07:17 PM
If this kid was REALLY gonna kill himself, I think you guys would be horrible. "Okay, bye"? What the fuck?!

Human
you're only 10. You've got a long life ahead of you. Things are bound to get better.
I've started over several times. Not once has it worked and everyday it gets worse.

platinumpt
yeah, or all the way around X-|

platinumpt
10-06-2005, 07:18 PM
If this kid was REALLY gonna kill himself, I think you guys would be horrible. "Okay, bye"? What the fuck?!
I don't think the guy REALLY thought we'd take him seriously...

bd007h
10-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I've started over several times. Not once has it worked and everyday it gets worse.

things aren't going to change like the snap of your fingers.

Human
10-06-2005, 07:19 PM
things aren't going to change like the snap of your fingers.
But it shouldn't take eight years either.

Mota Boy
10-06-2005, 07:36 PM
I've started over several times.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I don't think this was fully emphasized in the previous post - you're ten.

Human
10-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I don't think this was fully emphasized in the previous post - you're ten.
I'm talking about school. 7 schools already.

Mota Boy
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. I don't care if you're talking about hairstyles or legal guardians. You're ten. I don't even remember what my life was like at ten. Your life hasn't even begun - you won't define who you are or what your place is in the world for another decade at the least. Giving up now is like a fetus self-aborting.

Human
10-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. I don't care if you're talking about hairstyles or legal guardians. You're ten. I don't even remember what my life was like at ten. Your life hasn't even begun - you won't define who you are or what your place is in the world for another decade at the least. Giving up now is like a fetus self-aborting.
Okay, well, whatever. I'll think about it.

bd007h
10-06-2005, 07:44 PM

100% agreed

Human
10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
100% agreed
I feel as if it is the only way to end it.

Amanda
10-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Everyone has problems, its just the way life is. The important thing is how you deal with them. You can either pull yourself the fuck together, and do something to make the situation better, or you can give up now and jump out of the nearest bridge. I'd like to think that nothing is so bad that its worth ending your life over, but i guess that's up to each individual to judge.

Human
10-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Everyone has problems, its just the way life is. The important thing is how you deal with them. You can either pull yourself the fuck together, and do something to make the situation better, or you can give up now and jump out of the nearest bridge. I'd like to think that nothing is so bad that its worth ending your life over, but i guess that's up to each individual to judge.
But I've been trying to sort out my problems and it hasn't worked.

NDM1
10-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Okay your ten years old what problems have you had??? Not enough nap time at school?

Linda
10-06-2005, 08:13 PM

It would make you even more horrible, since you were egging him on to do it.

Today, 06:34 PM
JohnnyNemesis
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2004

No one deserves death more than you. Don't even respond, just fucking die. You're a complete abomination.

#8 Today, 06:48 PM
JohnnyNemesis
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2004

Shut the fuck up and die. Don't talk back, just fucking die, scumbag.

coke_a_holic
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Say, Linda, it's Thursday, why aren't you out playing bingo with all of your friends?

BREAK
10-06-2005, 08:22 PM
^ That was even worse than bd007h's pathetic "how old were you then, 75?" comment in the other thread.

I'm disappointed in you, coke_boy. You're usually better.

coke_a_holic
10-06-2005, 08:24 PM
^ That was even worse than bd007h's pathetic "how old were you then, 75?" comment in the other thread.

I'm disappointed in you, coke_boy. You're usually better.
I don't think it was worse, but I will give you that it was pathetic. I honestly want to know what she does when she's not on the BBS, though. Please, elighten us, Linda.

Linda
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
What I do in my life when not on the BBS really is none of your business.

BREAK
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't think it was worse, but I will give you that it was pathetic. I honestly want to know what she does when she's not on the BBS, though. Please, elighten us, Linda.

Why do you want to know? What does "elighten" mean? Geez, I really gave you too much credit. I apologize.

*runs you over with a Pepsi truck*

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:29 PM

You should have said "Hey Linda. Did you know your the only person on this BBS that has their age as their post count."

coke_a_holic
10-06-2005, 08:29 PM
I want to know what Linda does in her spare time. I honestly would like to know what she does when she isn't attacking/getting attacked here. She just seems utterly boring and I'd like to know if she has some sort of job at all. Also, that was one mistake, you obviously know I meant enlighten. I'm not anti-pepsi, either, so that little joke really doesn't hurt me at all. I'd expect much better than that.

EDIT:
You should have said "Hey Linda. Did you know your the only person on this BBS that has their age as their post count."
Yeah, except for that that's an even lamer joke than the one I used. You're not funny.

BREAK
10-06-2005, 08:33 PM

You need to be punched in the face several times and thrown facedown into a gutter.

Then maybe I'll love you.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:35 PM
You need to be punched in the face several times and thrown facedown into a gutter.

Then maybe I'll love you.

Why daddy why? Haven't you beat me enough?

Kitten
10-06-2005, 08:37 PM

What problems? Maybe we could help.

Human
10-06-2005, 08:39 PM
The master has arrived again.

Amanda
10-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Lol i have noooo idea what you're talking about.

ruroken
10-06-2005, 08:43 PM
You don't mean it

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted

It's time you invested in a bottle of poison
So we don't have to hear about you bitchin and moanin
You think you could afford a fuckin bottle of asprin

Boo fuckin hoo you're not the only one whose life's a piece of shit
And yet miraculously somehow we all seem to deal with it
Did anybody think that you would really seriously slit your wrists
In fact I think that everybody thinks you're seriously full of shit

You don't mean it

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted

You think you're saying something relevant as you connect the dots
You never realized you have to get in line to suck a cock

You don't mean it

Kitten
10-06-2005, 08:44 PM

Master? Who?

Human
10-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Master? Who?
I was joking. Just a little thing I do when I'm bored and I just come back. I have to go soon enough.

Human
10-06-2005, 08:46 PM
You don't mean it

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted

You don't mean it

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted

You don't mean it
Is that a song? if so, it is really stupid.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:47 PM

Yes,I am here.

Doofgonboogaloo *breakdances*

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM
It would make you even more horrible, since you were egging him on to do it.

Should I just do what you would typically do and respond with "Mind your own business" or something to that effect?

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Should I just do what you would typically do and respond with "Mind your own business" or something to that effect?

If you did that would either make you a bitch or a dinosaur.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Don't communicate with me.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Don't communicate with me.

I was talking to the man behind you.

Linda
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM

I really don't care if you reply at all. Just pointed out the obvious is all.
Shows you're not the great person people say you are. In reality,
you're no better than I am. ;)

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2005, 09:00 PM

People have their opinions of me, and neither you or I can take it away from them. I don't think I'm better than you, but others certainly do. That means little.

Just stop being such a hypocrite.

Linda
10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
People have their opinions of me, and neither you or I can take it away from them. I don't think I'm better than you, but others certainly do. That means little.

Just stop being such a hypocrite.

I will if you stop nit picking everything I post.

Kitten
10-06-2005, 09:19 PM

Linda, not being rude, but you obviously do care if he replies to you, or else you'd just ignore it.

Drummerguy123
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
My gf left me for a chick.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but that is pretty funny.

Linda
10-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Linda, not being rude, but you obviously do care if he replies to you, or else you'd just ignore it.

If that's true, then you obviously care about what I post, or you would have just ignored ME. Vicious circle, isn't it?

ninthlayer
10-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Funny like your culture, you fucking beaner.

I've also been thinking about suicide.
Stop thinking about it and commit to it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-07-2005, 02:09 PM

How's that funny, idiot?

Human- What the hell? Nobody cares if you commit suicide. JUST DO IT. Nobody would care. Also, this isn't your thread, so stop bringing your lies so everyone would feel sorry.

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 03:06 PM
If that's true, then you obviously care about what I post, or you would have just ignored ME. Vicious circle, isn't it?

She never claimed that she didn't care about what you post though.

China Boy
10-07-2005, 03:23 PM
See ya. Suddenly I want to listen to Good Riddance by Green Day...
Gosh I must be crazy, listening to Green Day...

Punk 102
10-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Does anybody know if this kid is dead yet....

Linda
10-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Dunno, but if he is, it's JohnnyNemesis' fault. :/

JohnnyNemesis
10-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Stop crying.

0r4ng3
10-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Dunno, but if he is, it's JohnnyNemesis' fault. :/
Point taken. Remind me to thank him later for that.

Homer
10-07-2005, 05:11 PM
It's Friday on a long weekend AND I read this? I'm so happy right now...

coke_a_holic
10-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty sure this thread was a joke...

EDIT: That's directed at pretty much everyone who believes this.

Homer
10-07-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm pretty sure this thread was a joke...

EDIT: That's directed at pretty much everyone who believes this.

Damnit, I know, but I was just trying to be even happier.

agreth
10-07-2005, 06:48 PM
that's ridiculous. if you are actually 10, stop worrying and go and have fun. being 10 is very easy from memory.

Paint_It_Black
10-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Well, I for one hope he wasn't remotely serious but is now too ashamed to post. Darkside, if you are reading this and need for some reason a stranger to talk to that isn't a dick then pm me. That goes for anyone who is feeling desperate and wants to talk to someone impartial. I doubt I'd do any good but I won't make you feel worse. The lack of any sympathy for people going through a rough time really disgusts me. Sure, you probably think they are over-reacting or this isn't the right place to be crying out for help, but regardless of that sometimes people do use places like this to seek help. If you won't provide it at least don't make people feel worse. It's not fucking funny for them so have some goddamn empathy once in a while and stop with the cool to be cruel attitude.

Human, you're ten. I can't guarantee your life will improve, but it will at least have interesting moments. That alone is worth sticking around for. For what it's worth you seem very cool for your age. Don't give up on life until you've really experienced what life is like.

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 09:09 AM
TDHC has been as cruel to others in this situation as I was to him, regardless of circumstance. These are some of the reasons the dirt kept getting piled up, and why there are still some skeptics here. I acknowledged that he maaaay have been serious earlier in the thread and offered some advice, but softening up on him outta nowhere would have been disingenuous and disrespectful to him. If he needed real help, I'd step up with some others, but I wouldn't be fake about it.

Autonomist
10-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Have a nice life.

Oh wait...

memento
10-25-2005, 10:27 AM
I just got pointed to this thread, the guys got my respect if he did it.

Sin Studly
10-25-2005, 11:22 AM
How did I miss this, gem? I love it! I'm gonna be so pissed off if he shows up later.

memento
10-25-2005, 11:25 AM
It's funny cause if it's true a lot of people on the BBS could have a summons to court if the shit got investigated. It's happened before.

Paint_It_Black
10-25-2005, 11:36 AM
I must have been feeling emo when this was posted. Oh well, I stand by my offer.

Sin Studly
10-25-2005, 05:53 PM
It's funny cause if it's true a lot of people on the BBS could have a summons to court if the shit got investigated. It's happened before.

Yeah, we get it. You're a law student. You know stuff about law. You know more about british law than the rest of us put together. We're all terribly impressed. Now for fucks sake, stop.

grunge
10-26-2005, 04:25 AM
Guys I can tell you that it is your choice. Do everyting as you want

memento
10-26-2005, 04:39 AM
Yeah, we get it. You're a law student. You know stuff about law. You know more about british law than the rest of us put together. We're all terribly impressed. Now for fucks sake, stop.

It has nothing to do with me being a law student because we don't cover any of this. Ever.

There's this other usenet group 'ASH' alt.suicide.holiday. It's been on the media everywhere. Just google it. People on there actually got investigated becuase of advice they gave leading to a suicide. Most of them posted from anon usenet servers so they coudln't be traced. The ones who didn't got traced. It's happened multiple times. It's been even been most recently mentioned in our Parliament and they want some law prosecuting people that do. There already is such a law but they basically want more enforcement. But you guys do it so openly you never know what could happen.

Sin Studly
10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
The notion of being dragged into court for telling somebody to kill themself online isn't particularly frightening. In fact, I'd feel like a fucking hero.

Sinister
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
telling someone to kill themselves isn't wrong anyway (even in real life)... it's not threatening, it's only good advice !

Isolated Fury
10-26-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm just impressed that he still hasn't come back.

Usually good bye threads result in a stronger membership.

Sin Studly
10-26-2005, 06:45 PM
I wonder if bulletholes in gooks are slanted.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Shit. He was a cool member. Hope he didn't commit suicide.