PDA

View Full Version : yo?! any b-boys/b-girlz in da place 2 be?!

babycraze{Angie}
11-25-2004, 07:21 PM
yo come on COME ON! aren't there any b-boyz/b-girlz in this place? im not one but i sure as hell seen sum of the best, (i wish it was in NYC but i wasn't there unfortunately) naaaaahhhhhh man, i seen the best!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Chitown my place, my place, don't hate, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. i neva found out who won cuz my stupid brother was my ride there and he wanted to leave already cuz he said it was taking too long. i say Chicago won cuz we had the only power moves, but newayz, who b-boyz in here?

Linda
11-25-2004, 07:25 PM
ummmmm...b = ?????? Your post confused me! :eek:

P.S. Doesn't it suck to have your b-day so close to Christmas?!

babycraze{Angie}
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
wait a sec, how do u know when my b-day is? and second of all, b-boyz are exactly what i said and meant, that's the original name for breakdancers. and no, not really, it doesn't suck to have my birthday close to X-mas cuz i get more presents :D

Dive
11-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Your birthday is in your profile.
This isn't the 80s.
Edit your first post.

babycraze{Angie}
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
who is muthafuckin' hell said i was talking about the 80s?! that's wat i wanna know, cuz i neva specified NETHING about the 80s. i just asked if there were any b-boyz/b-girlz cuz ummmm.....maybe ur fuckin' blind, probably more blind than ACTUAL blind ppl, that there are still b-boyz/b-girlz in this world, i guess that's a news flash for u isn't it?

babycraze{Angie}
11-25-2004, 08:12 PM
and, y is everybody starting to check my profile like if it's needed? cuz i know for a FACT it isn't needed, i just put it there cuz i was bored

Linda
11-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Geesh, calm the fuck down! If you don't want anyone to know anything about you, then don't fill out a profile!

I'm glad you get more presents at Christmas, some kids get screwed on presents when their birthday is so close to Christmas.

And, I never heard of breakdancers being called that.

Dive
11-25-2004, 08:23 PM
who is muthafuckin' hell said i was talking about the 80s?!

I believe I did.

maybe ur fuckin' blind, probably more blind than ACTUAL blind ppl, that there are still b-boyz/b-girlz in this world, i guess that's a news flash for u isn't it

I'm not well acquainted with the recreational activites of rats. I need to get out more.

Petal Bear style.

Mota Boy
11-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Dive was being overly kind, a character flaw that will certainly do him in once peak oil comes into effect. As much as I'd like to dedicate this valuable post to mocking you, the fellow posts far to infrequently on this board to allow an opportunity to reply to one of his posts go unpartaken.

Eidolon
11-25-2004, 09:42 PM
yoyoyo - itza b-boi rite heer in da mutherfreekin hizzouse. Chitown be all phat and shit, but L.A. be holdin it down fo all da reel niggaz. Not 2 not be speekin bout all my niggaz up in the valley and in northern cali. We da ILLEST MUTHATFUCKAS ON BOTH COSTS NIGGAZZZ!!!!!! AND EVRYWERE NBETWEEN lol! Da city of KINGZ muthafuckah, we were all da middel-clazz fo* niggaz be holdin it down wit all r hawt middel-skool babes. U a tru b-boi to tha maxx, fo reel nigga!

*lol i ment a french wurd n shit - if u be pickin up on dat u be madd chill

Tired_Of_You
11-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Damn, it's fucking hard to read...

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 09:56 PM
yoyoyo - itza b-boi rite heer in da mutherfreekin hizzouse. Chitown be all phat and shit, but L.A. be holdin it down fo all da reel niggaz. Not 2 not be speekin bout all my niggaz up in the valley and in northern cali. We da ILLEST MUTHATFUCKAS ON BOTH COSTS NIGGAZZZ!!!!!! AND EVRYWERE NBETWEEN lol! Da city of KINGZ muthafuckah, we were all da middel-clazz fo* niggaz be holdin it down wit all r hawt middel-skool babes. U a tru b-boi to tha maxx, fo reel nigga!

OMG DUN SAY THAT. THAT'S LIEK SO RACIST!

ThrashedThrasher
11-25-2004, 10:28 PM
who is muthafuckin' hell said i was talking about the 80s?! that's wat i wanna know, cuz i neva specified NETHING about the 80s. i just asked if there were any b-boyz/b-girlz cuz ummmm.....maybe ur fuckin' blind, probably more blind than ACTUAL blind ppl, that there are still b-boyz/b-girlz in this world, i guess that's a news flash for u isn't it?

What fuckin' English class did you flunk? Stupid people and the internet abbv. Is it so hard to just spell shit out?And on another note your grammar is shit. Gah! Either fuck off and die or pay more attention in school.

Lars
11-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Well seems like I'm the only one (replying) who know what you mean with B-boyz. I don't do it myself, I used to know someone that did (don't know if he still does cause he didn't keep in contact and I didn't have his new number.) I met Sonic once, he was down in London doing some show at the roadhouse in Camden.

ThrashedThrasher
11-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Well seems like I'm the only one (replying) who know what you mean with B-boyz. I don't do it myself, I used to know someone that did (don't know if he still does cause he didn't keep in contact and I didn't have his new number.) I met Sonic once, he was down in London doing some show at the roadhouse in Camden.

No you're not. I know what it is too, I used to know a few people that were b-boyz, hell my cousin used to be a b-girl 'til she decided to be lame and quit.

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 10:34 PM

Correction--I think you may be the only one replying who cares.

Linda
11-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Yeah, who the fuck doesn't know what a b-boy is?

Except for Ole Granma over there.

I've had more important things to do than keep up on useless things like that.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:06 PM
I have no idea what the hell any of you are talking about, but I have nothing better to do (Well, yes I do but I'm avoiding it) so I'll post saying how I have no idea what the hell any of you are talking about.

And since this post is already pretty pointless as is, might I add that I don't care.

Linda
11-25-2004, 11:08 PM
might I add that I don't care.

...DITTO...

GreenTerror
11-25-2004, 11:13 PM
yo come on COME ON! aren't there any b-boyz/b-girlz in this place? im not one but i sure as hell seen sum of the best, (i wish it was in NYC but i wasn't there unfortunately) naaaaahhhhhh man, i seen the best!!!!!!! BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Chitown my place, my place, don't hate, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. i neva found out who won cuz my stupid brother was my ride there and he wanted to leave already cuz he said it was taking too long. i say Chicago won cuz we had the only power moves, but newayz, who b-boyz in here?
please save everyone here from a headache and DIE!

RXP
11-26-2004, 12:04 AM

Please kill yourself.

Inshane
11-26-2004, 02:05 AM
so you think this is the place to be?

I actually feel sorry for you now.

JoY
11-26-2004, 07:40 AM
I didn't take the time & effort to read this extremely tiring thread, that I'm about to bump to top for hardly any reasons at all, but I just NEED to know what a b-boy/b-girl is. I mean, what the fuck??

Tijs
11-26-2004, 07:42 AM
This post contains your answer.

wait a sec, how do u know when my b-day is? and second of all, b-boyz are exactly what i said and meant, that's the original name for breakdancers. and no, not really, it doesn't suck to have my birthday close to X-mas cuz i get more presents :D

lousyskater
11-26-2004, 07:43 AM

i think i just became stupider.
________
WIRELESS VAPORIZERS (http://www.vaporizers.net/)

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 10:41 AM
ok as what, i need to lay down sum ground words in this shit, first of all, my english is perfect becuz if it wasn't i wouldn't be able to read ur shitty lame excuses, second of all, i was actually talkin' to the ppl who do b-boy so i have no idea what yall have to be doin' in my post (even tho it's free and shit i wasn't talkin' or "posting" for u ppl) so if nething, U PPL ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO DIE! cuz nobody asked u to come in and say bullshit that has no need to be in my post FOR SHIT! and no, "in the place to be" isn't meaning this place is where to be, it's a figure of speech, GET OVER IT! i wanted to know who b-boyz in this supposed-place cuz i wanted to be talkin' or writting about it so NO THANX FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO THEM!

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 10:46 AM

and as for u, my friend (no not literally), i know sum peeps from LA and he dun said they don't be dancin' over there man, they be watchin' they backs and shit, they don't wanna get shot lol, but i heard LA was kickin' it and shit, dat's y i dun asked but he said nuthin' from dat, so i don't know homes, and btw man, CHITOWN BE HAVIN' DA KING KILLAZ OVER HURR! and i fuckin' hate kings neway, fuckin' sons-a-bitches. but i know sum and they cool and shit. i just don't like the assholes who be thinkin' they the shit just cuz they roll wit em, fuckin' lil wannbes that gon' get shot by the time they reach 15. and they youngass muthafuckaz too, fuckin' like 10 and shit, fuckin' stupid as hell is what i say. and i know one who keeps talkin' shit and IS gon' get beat the fuck up. and i wanna see dat shit go down. :cool:

Tired_Of_You
11-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Have you ever heard about a language called English?

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Have you ever heard about a language called English?
have u ever thought that it's a serious possibility that I LIVE IN THE GHETTO SO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT, and if i hadn't, u wouldn't even be able to understand my words nor read what i say. so next time, recheck what u say before sumbody else corrects u instead.

Tijs
11-26-2004, 10:58 AM
They have internet in the ghettos?

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 11:00 AM
who the hell ever said that? i live in Chicago, the south side, where a bunch of idiots who talk shit thinking they are sumthing great, which im glad im not a part of them, that which i live in the ghetto, and no not where the Jews had been taken over by. internet in the ghetto, come on, that's stupid, no offense.

Tired_Of_You
11-26-2004, 11:02 AM
I think it's more stupid that you write like a 8 year old.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 11:06 AM
I think it's more stupid that you write like a 8 year old.
i think it's the most retardest thing that u live in the same country the lame shit Arvil came from.

Linda
11-26-2004, 11:06 AM
where a bunch of idiots who talk shit thinking they are sumthing great, which im glad im not a part of them,

There's quite a few of those on this website too.

fairy call
11-26-2004, 11:07 AM
*ahem* you actually write like her :rolleyes:

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 11:07 AM
There's quite a few of those on this website too.
im not saying this in a mean way nor offending sumbody, but what do u mean by that?

Tired_Of_You
11-26-2004, 11:10 AM
i think it's the most retardest thing that u live in the same country the lame shit Arvil came from.

Who cares if she come from here, really? Why it should be retarded? :D And there's so much shitty singers/bands that come from the US, you know.

Linda
11-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Read more topics, you'll figure it out.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Who cares if she come from here, really? Why it should be retarded? :D And there's so much shitty singers/bands that come from the US, you know.
LOOOOOOOOOOL that i know for sure, it's retarded cuz ur talking about me writing like an 8 year old while at least we have ppl who speak up. i neva said nebody cared if she came from there, i was just stating it.

lousyskater
11-26-2004, 12:14 PM
ok as what, i need to lay down sum ground words in this shit, first of all, my english is perfect becuz if it wasn't i wouldn't be able to read ur shitty lame excuses, second of all, i was actually talkin' to the ppl who do b-boy so i have no idea what yall have to be doin' in my post

am i the only one who can see the irony in this?
________
Vaporizers (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 01:19 PM
am i the only one who can see the irony in this?
so who are u exactly siding with? im not saying that my side is best nor their's but im just asking, which there is no point in arguing becuz this post was made for ME to know who b-boys and these ppl only came becuz they want to bring up sumthing that has no moral neway, niether does my post but it was never meant for those ppl nor will it ever.

lousyskater
11-26-2004, 01:22 PM
i was stating how ironic it was that you were talking about how you speak perfect english, yet your writing said otherwise.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 01:46 PM
*sighs* wow, i must say, who has to be "perfect" at speaking? J/C i felt like saying it so most ppl would SHUT UP! guess they just don't understand, besides the post isn't made for ne language contests man, IT WAS MADE TO TALK WITH B-BOYZ/B-GIRLZ!