10-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Does dex hav a tatoo cause that'll be cool, i just felt like asking

Nirushika6789
10-07-2005, 09:03 AM
no he doesnt...noodles and atom are the only ones with tattoos

IdiotOfTheDay
10-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Does dex hav a tatoo cause that'll be cool, i just felt like asking
No, he thinks tattoos are too cliche nowadays, and so he's not going to get one. Noodles, however, has several tattoos; the ones I can remember right now are a pin-up girl on his left (I think it's left...) forearm, a sun with his daughter's initials in it on his right upper arm, and a ring of dolphins. I know it's somewhere on one of his arms, but I'm not totally sure. Someone else probably knows, though.

uvutuy
10-07-2005, 09:08 AM
oh well, it'll still be cool if he had one though

Nirushika6789
10-07-2005, 09:08 AM
in this pic u can see his tattoos clearly apart from the one on his right inner arm...its hard to get pics of it because its the arm he uses to strum the notes so you barely ever see it but im sure i have a pic of it somewhere lol

PS ..i love this pic..great live pic

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/f1ee004e.jpg

Evka.pl
10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
i heard u can get addicted to getting tattoos. travis from blink128 is.
tattoos r cool though:)

belen1979
10-07-2005, 09:22 AM
i heard u can get addicted to getting tattoos. travis from blink128 is.
tattoos r cool though:)

probably it's true... i have one tatoo, it hurt a lot (A LOT!!!) to me while it was being made, but i'm seriusly thinking in getting another one, even though i know i'm gonna ask someone to kill me because of the pain :D

Evka.pl
10-07-2005, 09:33 AM
probably it's true... i have one tatoo, it hurt a lot (A LOT!!!) to me while it was being made, but i'm seriusly thinking in getting another one, even though i know i'm gonna ask someone to kill me because of the pain :D

it (the pain)depends on where u had it made. if u have the tattoo on ur leg (above the ankle) or on your back it hurts like hell.

platinumpt
10-07-2005, 09:45 AM
I think a sedative would be enough :D

Dexter_H83
10-07-2005, 10:00 AM
But there was an Interview on german tv and the moderator asked Noodles about his tattoos.......How many do you have? Three. Where?.....he showed his tattoos.....to Dexter: Do you have also any tattoos? None for me.....well nothing I can show you....but I donīt know whether he meant it serious or not.

Sorry for my bad english.....itīs not my first language :)

Evka.pl
10-07-2005, 10:04 AM
But there was an Interview on german tv and the moderator asked Noodles about his tattoos.......How many do you have? Three. Where?.....he showed his tattoos.....to Dexter: Do you have also any tattoos? None for me.....well nothing I can show you....but I donīt know whether he meant it serious or not.

Sorry for my bad english.....itīs not my first language :)

i think dex was being serious.

btw germany gets a lot of offspring *jealous*

PS: berlin is a beautiful city-i love it:)

Nirushika6789
10-07-2005, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=Dexter_H83]But there was an Interview on german tv and the moderator asked Noodles about his tattoos.......How many do you have? Three. Where?.....he showed his tattoos.....to Dexter: Do you have also any tattoos? None for me.....well nothing I can show you....QUOTE]
i think he was joking because in other interviews he said he wouldnt get a tattoo

Dexter_H83
10-07-2005, 10:12 AM
i think dex was being serious.

btw germany gets a lot of offspring *jealous*

PS: berlin is a beautiful city-i love it:)

Well I met Dexter and Noodles on MTV Germany (Berlin) last year..... :)

Evka.pl
10-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Well I met Dexter and Noodles on MTV Germany (Berlin) last year..... :)

now i'm even more jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where was it? in berlin? i probably couldn't have come 4 some reason/ cause berlin is just about 300 km away from where i live! damn

Italia311
10-07-2005, 11:20 AM
OMG tattoo's are soooooooooooooooooo cool

offspring fan
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
i am gonna get a tatoo of the skull in my neack :D

Sweeet
10-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah it's real, tattoos hurt!!!
But it's so good... I think I'm addicted... :eek:

YODAvid
10-07-2005, 02:40 PM
i am gonna get a tatoo of the skull in my neack :D

Just don't dude. I know this is what everybody says but I am gonna say it too. You are getting older and the skull is gonna look like a burnt pile of shit in 10 years..... ON YOUR NECK, everybody is gonna see it. Then you want to get a job and you wont get accepted because your future boss hates those kinda things. In the end you have it removed and you prefer a big ole fat scar all over your neck... sounds like fun to me...

btw I like tatoos too, especially atom's. I would never get one thought, except like a small one on my back, A SMALL ONE... for a special occasion... like the death of my one of my kids or so, you know what i mean... i 'd get the name of the one i loved or something like that

offspring fan
10-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Just don't dude. I know this is what everybody says but I am gonna say it too. You are getting older and the skull is gonna look like a burnt pile of shit in 10 years..... ON YOUR NECK, everybody is gonna see it. Then you want to get a job and you wont get accepted because your future boss hates those kinda things. In the end you have it removed and you prefer a big ole fat scar all over your neck... sounds like fun to me...

btw I like tatoos too, especially atom's. I would never get one thought, except like a small one on my back, A SMALL ONE... for a special occasion... like the death of my one of my kids or so, you know what i mean... i 'd get the name of the one i loved or something like that
:( now i dont want a tatoo

H1T_That
10-07-2005, 04:19 PM
im booked in to get the offspring skull tatoo on my upper arm next week, cant wait! :D

vintagepunkrock7
10-08-2005, 08:45 PM
im booked in to get the offspring skull tatoo on my upper arm next week, cant wait! thats cool, thats where mine is, what colors are you getting it done in?

heard u can get addicted to getting tattoos. travis from blink128 is. when i decided to get my first one everyone was telling me that and i didnt believe them. now i have 4 and im working on my 5th. :D

Evka.pl
10-09-2005, 12:16 AM
when i decided to get my first one everyone was telling me that and i didnt believe them. now i have 4 and im working on my 5th. :D

seeeee.
i wanna a tatoo too, but it's
a) expensive
b)painful
c) another reason 4 my parents to kill me

but i'll get one awentually hehehe:D

vintagepunkrock7
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
seeeee.
i wanna a tatoo too, but it's
a) expensive
b)painful
c) another reason 4 my parents to kill me

but i'll get one awentually hehehe:D
expensive, depends. most likely it will be, but if you really look, you can find someone who does good work for cheaper than most.
painful, yes. but somehow i completely forget just how much it hurts till im sittin in the chair again lol
parents, yea most arent too thrilled about it. after my dad saw the last one i got though, he thought it was really cool and wanted to get one too.
its something you really have to think seriously about though, its forever

Evka.pl
10-10-2005, 11:17 PM
expensive, depends. most likely it will be, but if you really look, you can find someone who does good work for cheaper than most.
painful, yes. but somehow i completely forget just how much it hurts till im sittin in the chair again lol
parents, yea most arent too thrilled about it. after my dad saw the last one i got though, he thought it was really cool and wanted to get one too.
its something you really have to think seriously about though, its forever

my dad wouldn't say 'that's a pretty cool looking tattoo'. he'd say: 'what have u done????? get out of here and come back after this shit on your arm disappears!'....ok maybe he wouldn't use these words...but my MOM surely would! haha. i shall get one soon:D

Nrk
10-11-2005, 02:40 AM
Mine didn't really hurt. Just a little bit.

vintagepunkrock7
10-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Mine didn't really hurt. Just a little bit.
thats what everyone kept telling me b4 my 1st one, its doesnt hurt it doesnt hurt. liars! all liars! lol really i think it all depends on your pain tolerance and since i have none, all of mine really hurt lol.

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 08:34 PM
if i get an tatoo it would be the offspring skull in my shoulder. and i really will think about having one, because it's for the rest of my life (well not for the rest, we can remove now, but it's too expensive)