PDA

View Full Version : Why people are idiots

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 11:32 AM
What I heard someone say today:

"Man, all chavs do is beat up and judge us greebos. What right do they have to judge us? Fucking chavs."

So I shot them.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Who ever said that was an idiot, the world needs chavs for one simple reason. To do the shitty jobs like cleaning and making me a burger in buger king.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Who ever said that was an idiot, the world needs chavs for one simple reason. To do the shitty jobs like cleaning and making me a burger in buger king.

OH MY GOD.

vikki
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
ha ha lol, now that is a very good point 4 chavs, but i dont like that burburry shit they wear

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 11:38 AM
You are all idiots and I hate you.

Italia311
10-07-2005, 11:38 AM
What are chavs?

Spork
10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
What are chavs?

I think it's best that you don't know, the word should be made illegal.

vikki
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
people who wear ugly clothes and think they are cool, im not really sure myself but i dont like them cos all the chavs i met r dicks

Italia311
10-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Lol..thats funny...there is a name for those people.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-07-2005, 11:48 AM
I know Im going to sound like a chav of some sort for this but,the damn greebos all they do is bitch and moan about how people pwn them.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Does ANYONE understand the point of this thread AT ALL?! Please say there's some intelligent life out there!

Italia311
10-07-2005, 11:54 AM
What the hell are greebos now?

Spork
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but this definition of greebo is hilarious:

A greebo is a person who listens to rock/punk/metal music and doesn't follow fashion trends.
They don't usually class themselves as being a greebo but are assigned that title by trendies/rudes. Some of them may look quite threatening but generally they are all around nice people and they resist starting fights or arguments with people who do follow trends. However, if you were to ask one if they had anything against trendies or rude boys their answer would seldom be 'no'. Almost all Greebos have some kind of disliking towards trendies mainly because they make their lives hell. Abuse is hurled at them when they walk down the street and they frequently get the crap beaten out of them for absolutely no reason other than the fact that they are different.
Greebos also seem to be fairly itelligent people if not it one way, they are bound to be intelligent in another, this may contribute to why greebos rarely start fights with trendies and rudes, because they are intelligent enough to know that it wont solve anything.
Greebos are alternative people who just want to be treated fairly.

Trendies: *sniff the air* Look, theres something that looks nothing like us, lets make it's life a living hell..

Boo fucking hoo.

Endymion
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Does ANYONE understand the point of this thread AT ALL?! Please say there's some intelligent life out there!
don't worry honey, i'm right there with ya

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 11:58 AM
don't worry honey, i'm right there with ya

Oh, at LAST. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-07-2005, 11:59 AM

Are you saying,Greebos suck chavs rule? Or are you saying the kids in England are stupid and take their lives on the internet personally?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Are you saying,Greebos suck chavs rule? Or are you saying the kids in England are stupid and take their lives on the internet personally?

Neither. I'm saying those people are fucking IDIOTS because they're annoyed that "chavs" judge them, and then judge them by calling them "chavs"!

Why was that so hard for everyone?

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Some little kids were taunting me the other day, calling me a 'goth' and so forth. So turned around, stopped them and started talking to them. We parted on good terms. When you look down upon and insult Chavs, you just validate all their arguments against you. Both sides are the same, they just listen to different noise (sorry, music) and wear different clothes. Shit, in ten years chavs/greebos/etc. will all have died out and there will be two new social extremes. Fucking people.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Some little kids were taunting me the other day, calling me a 'goth' and so forth. So turned around, stopped them and started talking to them. We parted on good terms. When you look down upon and insult Chavs, you just validate all their arguments against you. Both sides are the same, they just listen to different noise (sorry, music) and wear different clothes. Shit, in ten years chavs/greebos/etc. will all have died out and there will be two new social extremes. Fucking people.

Agreed. I don't hate wiggers cause they listen to rap or the fact that they are white and they have sort of bond with the black race. Also the haters,the people that start fights. I don't hate them I just don't like em. Mainly if your gonna hate or un-like some type of people do it in silence. Theres no need for a WAR OF THE TRENDY. Although I do like to be in style I don't hate greebos.

Italia311
10-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Thats fucked. I have never ever been made fun of for the things I wear or how I look. I'm not trying to sound better then anyone but like fuck, lol thats soooooooooooooooo retarded. Why do people make fun over the stupidest shit?

memento
10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I dislike chavs because they're agressive in nature.

I respect McDonalds workers or any worker working a dead end job to attempt to make an 'honest' living. Where honset in our society is determined by sticking to legal norms.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I dislike chavs because they're agressive in nature.

So are looooads of "greebos" and many other people. So hate them too.

memento
10-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I haven't met any goths or grebos or whatever as such. I have only encountered agressive chavs.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I haven't met any goths or grebos or whatever as such. I have only encountered agressive chavs.

Have you met "greebos" that are aggressive to "chavs"? Of course you have.

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 12:16 PM
So are looooads of "greebos" and many other people. So hate them too.
w3rd. Alternative people do dress to attract attention, also, whereas chavs just dress tackily. That's something to think about.

memento
I haven't met any grebos infact. I haven't met any chavs either. I notice chavs being agressive and eyeing you up. But I have not had this from goths. Goths well it's only the chicks I tend to admire/stare/perv/wishfor well they don't act agressive. Infact if you smile they'd smile back! But chavs, oh no this woudl never happen. But perhaps it is because the goths I have encoutnered have been in my studies therefore they have a brain.

Yatesy
What I heard someone say today:

"Man, all chavs do is beat up and judge us greebos. What right do they have to judge us? Fucking chavs."

So I shot them.

They were excellent at contradicting themselves.

Italia311
10-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Without being offensive, TUNB are you a "chav"?

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 12:19 PM
You know what's depressing? When you realise that all of your schoolfriends only liked you because you were 'one of them'. Kind of reminiscent of racism, really...

That Punk Kid You Love
10-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Thats fucked. I have never ever been made fun of for the things I wear or how I look. I'm not trying to sound better then anyone but like fuck, lol thats soooooooooooooooo retarded. Why do people make fun over the stupidest shit?

It all goes back to the preps. They think making fun of people makes them lesser beings which they aren't because everybody really is the same. We all have different views on subjects such as race,wealth,style,music,everything. Back to my point. The chavs,and Trendies all see the preps and jocks getting their kicks n giggles from making others feel like shit so they go ahead and try it. Now we have hate between different styles. Also we now have the evil refrences of some sort called "Labels". Back in the day there were no labels everybody was the same,but now we have goths,jocks,preps,chavs,losers,users,abusers,punks ,emos,normies,gangstas, wanna-be's,killers,and so on. If we cut down on labels we can make this world better. Agreements would be reached.

memento
10-07-2005, 12:22 PM
You know what's depressing? When you realise that all of your schoolfriends only liked you because you were 'one of them'. Kind of reminiscent of racism, really...

Isn't that life in general? People only like you becuase you are 'one of them'. You share personality traits with your friend. Heck your partner only adores you because you are one of her. You share personality traits with her.

Everyone loves/likes you because you are one of them. That is the very nature of social relationships surely. For you don't like someone if they are in complete opposite to what you think.

I for example dress normal. I have a nice haircut atm and wear normal clothes. I stay in shape. I am the epitome of middle class dom. yet my views are anything but. I have much more in common with a goth but I chose not to dress like them because it doesn't appeal to me.

Your friends at school liked you cause you were probably a laugh. Don't over analyse school friendships. It's a matter of laughing that's all.

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Personality doesn't come into it at all. I'm not an enemy so I'm a friend. Every single goth, without exception, associated with me. And I can be an opinionated asshole of gigantic proportions. That's how it operated at my school, at least. And I'd wager the same's true everywhere.

memento
10-07-2005, 12:34 PM
I see. Well I wouldn't term it friendship or friend but mere acquaintance. You have many of these in life. It is sad. But those of you with normal lifes have friends too. So surely you had some close people at school?

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
In all honesty, no. But I've never really complained about it.

memento
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
That's quite sad. But I am pretty sure you are doing fine now.

And oh I just read that story of the little kids saying your a goth. Good stuff.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Personality doesn't come into it at all. I'm not an enemy so I'm a friend. Every single goth, without exception, associated with me. And I can be an opinionated asshole of gigantic proportions. That's how it operated at my school, at least. And I'd wager the same's true everywhere.

Yup. You automatically go and join with your group. But since I've been at college, I'm made friends with quite a few "chavs". And let me tell you, they're not at all aggressive. They're nice, decent people, who want to dress how they want to dress and listen to what music they want. Just like everyone else.

So no, not all "chavs" are aggressive.

And to whoever asked, no, I'm not a chav, nor am I a greebo. I'm me.

The Talking Pie
10-07-2005, 01:15 PM
But since I've been at college, I'm made friends with quite a few "chavs". And let me tell you, they're not at all aggressive. They're nice, decent people, who want to dress how they want to dress and listen to what music they want. Just like everyone else.
Ditto. The nicest people at my school were the chavs. Granted, some of them were useless cuntrags (i.e. stereotypical chavs), but the same can be said of any group of people.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Ditto. The nicest people at my school were the chavs. Granted, some of them were useless cuntrags (i.e. stereotypical chavs), but the same can be said of any group of people.

Exactly. One rocker in my English class is the most useless fucker I have ever known. Always turns up late, never does his work. He's going to get kicked off, and I'm glad of it.

Counting yourself as part of a certain group doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

memento
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
He's not taking his academic studies seriously. That makes him a cunt! wtf.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
He's not taking his academic studies seriously. That makes him a cunt! wtf.

He doesn't have to be there. You CHOOSE to go to college. Why go, and pay to go might I add, and then do nothing?

Kerr
10-07-2005, 01:21 PM
The whole chav-hate thing is stupid. It's already been said in this thread, it doesn't matter what group you join, you can still be a useless waste of oxygen.

It is normally "chavs" in year 10, but then again, a lot of people were total nobheads back in that year. It's just that the "chav" trend is taking over most youngsters, it doesn't change the fact that there are some bad people, regardless of whatever label they choose to join.. In fact, not even all the year 10's and 11's are so bad.

memento
10-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Perhaps because his parents are pressuring him? perhaps because he thought it might be a good idea to pick English but realised he hated it because it's a waste of time subject? Or perhaps he has other issues in his life that mean he cannot concentrate on his work.

Don't be so black and white, as you accuse the chav haters for being.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Perhaps because his parents are pressuring him? perhaps because he thought it might be a good idea to pick English but realised he hated it because it's a waste of time subject? Or perhaps he has other issues in his life that mean he cannot concentrate on his work.

Don't be so black and white, as you accuse the chav haters for being.

I've spoken to the kid. He chose to come of his own free will. When I asked him why he came to college, he said (and I quote): "I dunno *laugh*".

memento
10-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Oh so he'd tell a guy who he's barely spoken to ever before the most intimate details of his inner life?

In my first year of uni people used to whine at me about not turning up to classes or lectures. I was having an extremely difficult time and felt so isolated and depressed. I chose to be there. My parents forked out 3k in total too I think. I wasted their money, I wasted my talents. BUt it wasn't my fault.

When people asked me why I don't turn up to lectures? "hahahaha I dunno, kept going out" etc. it was all lies.

Don't be so myopic.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh so he'd tell a guy who he's barely spoken to ever before the most intimate details of his inner life?

In my first year of uni people used to whine at me about not turning up to classes or lectures. I was having an extremely difficult time and felt so isolated and depressed. I chose to be there. My parents forked out 3k in total too I think. I wasted their money, I wasted my talents. BUt it wasn't my fault.

When people asked me why I don't turn up to lectures? "hahahaha I dunno, kept going out" etc. it was all lies.

Don't be so myopic.

Duly noted. But my point still stands, members of any kind of group can be attentive/lazy/aggressive/etc.

memento
10-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Of course. But there is no doubt in my mind that some groups have a higher perpensity to do so to others. This is merely environmetnal and genetic determinism.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:30 PM
I disagree, I think it's environmental. I think some people act the way they do because their "group" stereotypically acts like that. That isn't always true, but I'd say it's not all genetic.

EDIT: 'Kay, just realised you said environmental too. I really need to log off and go to work, I'm fucking everything up today.

memento
10-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Enjoy work!

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Enjoy work!

Pff, oh yeah right, it's full of chavs.

Whoopsie!