PDA

View Full Version : Degrassi

Human
10-07-2005, 11:06 PM
OMG. Dod anybody else besides me watch the one hour season premier tonight? It was so good. Peter was so mean. I'll explain why. Manny was high and her parents wouldn't let her become an actress and she wanted to be one and her friend Peter had a movie camera at the party that she was at when she was high and they were in a room together having a discussion about boobs and she said that she didn't like hers and he said that he did and she started saying all of these weird things and tookm her dress off in front of the camera. Then, after that she felt bad about it so she escaped to her friend Emma's house. She went to school the day after and talked to Peter about what happened. She was high at the time so she couldn't really remember anything and she asked him what happened and he told her. She asked him to erase it from his film and he didn't so she went into his backpack during PE and tried tp find the movie camera because she didn't trust him. He caught her ding that and he had his camera and there was this other camera that he wanted but his dad wouldn't buy it for him. he said that if she bought him that camera, he wouldn't release the movie. She didn't have the money so he emailed it to the whole school and her parents kicked her out of the house and in the next episode she will become famous for it. I can't wait!

BREAK
10-07-2005, 11:12 PM
I'll explain why.

Please, PLEASE do!

Human
10-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Anybody else watch it?

T-6005
10-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Wow.... intense.

Right?

Human
10-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Wow.... intense.

Right?
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh. I guess? You watch it? Oh, that show is based in Toronto. I love you. :p

T-6005
10-08-2005, 12:07 AM
You're a loser.

Human
10-08-2005, 12:08 AM
You're a loser.
Thanks. Degrassi was awesome. Have you even heard of it?