PDA

View Full Version : Rational discussion of whether or not Jenny is a kyke

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. I welcome you to the forum of discussion on the topic burning on everybodies mind ; "Is Jenny really a filthy kyke, or just a dirty slav?"

Throughout the course of this discussion I intend to prove without a shadow of doubt that Jenny is indeed one of the untermenschen, and produce a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence suggesting that she is not only untermensch, but one of the lowest, most hated and dispicable type of untermensch. I invite you all to participate rationally and civily, and share your opinions.

My opening argument will be split into several catagories intending to educate and clarify the exact extent of Jenny's heebitude....

- Jenny is definitely Untermensch
- Jenny is probably Jewish, too
- Hitler wants Jenny dead

But first, an important note...

Why none of Jenny's denials will be valid

Jenny is an anti-semitic nazi. Hence, she should be afforded absolutely no credibility when denying her own inferior blood, just as platinumpt is afforded absolutely no credibility when trying to convice us he isn't a flaming queer. Whilst this doesn't mean she's definitely Jewish, her voice on the subject should be fully discounted in the interests of objectivity. Drawing your own conclusions about the latent-Jew denial is perfectly acceptable however. Need I remind you that Jenny cuts herself in the shower and has no friends, blatant indicators that she is a self-loathing Jew. Just look at the Holocaust symbolism created when she chose to cut herself in the shower.

I believe this covers why nobody should listen to Jenny here.

Jenny is definitely Untermensch

Now, let's consider Poland. You've all heard of it, that frigid shitty wasteland nobody talks about fondly. Basically if the Slavic race had a collective arsehole, Poland would be where the shit collects. It's a dirty bleak insult to the civilised notion of society, and the animals who habitate it are the absolute lowest type of Slavic nigger possible. It is a heartless country that produces only heartless 'people', but their more animal genetics ensure everyone born there is stupid, stunted, and predisposed towards alcoholism, thievery, religious fantacism and generally failing at life. The Poles are such stupid and misguided animals some of them even have the audacity to claim to be patriots, and pretend that they're not filthy unwanted untermenschen, the rotting septic refuse shat out of civilisation. They actually pretend that Poles are human beings, superior human beings, and run around screaming 'Hoorah for Poland' or some other such advertisement of their idiocy and delusion spoken in their own stupid nigger piglanguage so the rest of the world can't understand it and laugh at them for what they are ; inferior. And they all ran around being fanatic Catholics while the Pope was Polish (I guess even God considered the Poles His personal pack mules), but since they brought in a good Nazi Pope, they all shut up like the whining cowardly animals they are. Even the German Nazis, who managed to tolerate and live with the disgusting animalistic niggers in what is now the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic couldn't bear to live with the sheer insult the existance of Poles was to the universe, to mankind and to God.

Jenny is a Pole.

I am a Pole
Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14932&page=5&pp=40) ; Holocaust Thread

All well and good, almost as if she realises she's untermensch...

Poles aren't slavs - they're nordic according to some studies.
Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14932&page=5&pp=40) ; Holocaust Thread

Oh my. Standard logic coming from a self-loathing racedenier (working on the premise of ; some guy said something that corrolates with my opinion, therefore I'm going to believe him and discount all legitimate evidence to the contrary) but let's pull this one apart a little. Jenny is trying to claim that Poles (stunted, stupid, ugly, animal, cattle in human form) are actually racially comprised of Nordics (the purest form of human being, the Ubermenschen).

Now, we're still all waiting for her to post sources to these 'some studies', but while we wait I'll post some existent studies.

The names of the country, Polska, and of the nationality, the Poles, are of Slavic origin.

Common opinion holds that the name Polska comes from the Slavic Polanie tribe who established the Polish state in the 10th century
Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland) ; Wikipedia Page - Poland

Unfortunately, wiki only gets into etymology, so my research team delved deeper.

The Poles are a western Slavic ethnic group primarily associated with Poland and the Polish language.
Source (http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery;jsessionid=1okp2vxu4xw1w?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Poles&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1&sbid=lc02a&linktext=Poles) ; Answerz.com - Poles

Poles are Slavs, making them quite different from their German neighbours to the West
Source (http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=159&story_id=11163&name=Poland) ; Expatica.com News in English, article "Doing business in Poland: a land of opportunity"

The West Slavs include the Poles, the Czechs, the Slovaks, and the Wends (also known as Lusatians)
Source (http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/S/Slavs.asp) ; Encyclopedia.com, entry "Slavs"

The Poles speak a Slavic language and belong to the western branch of the Slavic peoples.
Source (http://www.polandonline.com/history.html) ; Poland Online (for fucks sake), history section

Well, look at that. It's almost as if Poles were Slavic. Until Jenny can provide any contrary evidence, I will consider that whole issue closed. Poles are Slavs.

Jenny is definitely untermensch. This is now undeniable. But how much of an untermensch is she? A dirty Pole, or filthy Jew?

Jenny is probably Jewish, too

Ah, consider the common Jew. Ratlike face, sharp hooked nose, greasy skin. Cares about nothing but money and power, the soulless Jew will even exploit the Holocaust to get what it wants. The Jew is quite simply the biggest abomination known to mankind, the Christkilling sons of Caine who are attempting to control and destroy the world with their sleazy greed and mind-control, and with the establishment of the Israeli state, the coming of the antichrist nears ever closer. Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan, and serve him in an attempt to destroy good white folks.

Jenny is probably a Jew.

Firstly, I'll provide the facts Jenny has already given us.

Fact #1 - Jenny's family are Polish.
Fact #2 - Jenny's family were from Krakow (Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=534788&postcount=211))
Fact #3 - Jenny is third generation, meaning her family would have left Krakow around the rise of the Nazis (Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=534788&postcount=211))
Fact #4 - Jenny is a capitalist with no sympathy for the poor or working class, and base peoples worth on the amount of money they have.
Fact #5 - Slavic women are beautiful (Source (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/wet_hair.jpg)) (Source (http://users.pandora.be/thrice/izas.jpg)), and Jenny is dog-ugly like a Jew (Source (http://www.okcupid.com/profile?pic=1&tuid=12598292904889477672))
Fact #6 - Jenny is fiercely nationalistic and racist (just like a Jew)

C'mon, Pre-War Krakow (http://www.diapozytyw.pl/en/site/slownik_terminow/krakow/) for fucks sake. The kykiest city in the entire world, at the time. About a third of the city was kyke. And her ancestors decided to leave about the same time the Nazis came to order all Jews out of Krakow.

I believe the conjecture speaks for itself, the significance of her parents time of departure weighed in with her more semitic character traits. Jews settling in Krakow since the 1300s, plus a huge Jewish minority in Krakow, plus a lack of Polish antisemitism for most of that time = almost certainty that Jenny is at least part kyke. I'm quite sure that Jenny is a filthy Jew, and if not, she's still a dirty Slav.

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Hitler wants Jenny dead

Here we have it, in it's original German, like you wanted.

Alle Polen müssen von der Erde verschwinden, es ist für das große deutsche Volk notwendig, die Vernichtung aller Polen als vorrangige Aufgabe zu betrachten. Der Holocaust zielte also nicht nur auf die polnischen Juden ab, sondern auf alle Polen.
Source 1 (http://home.foni.net/~boeversen/lila%20dreieck.htm)
Source 2 (http://www.stol.it/community/forum/beitraege.asp?t=341)

Translation ; All Poles should disappear from the world and it is essential that the great German people should consider it their major task to destroy all Poles. The Holocaust is not targeted against the Polish Jews only but against all Poles.

Ich habe den Befehl gegeben – und ich lasse jeden füsilieren, der auch nur ein Wort der Kritik äußert – daß das Kriegsziel nicht im Erreichen von bestimmten Linien, sondern in der physischen Vernichtung des Gegners besteht. So habe ich, einstweilen nur im Osten, meine Totenkopfverbände bereitgestellt mit dem Befehl, unbarmherzig und mitleidslos Mann, Weib und Kind polnischer Abstammung und Sprache in den Tod zu schicken. Nur so gewinnen wir den Lebensraum, den wir brauchen. Wer redet heute noch von der Vernichtung der Armenier?
Source (http://library.fes.de/library/netzquelle/zwangsmigration/32ansprache.html)

Translation ; I have issued the command — and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by firing squad — that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly I have placed my Totenkopf Units in readiness — for the present only in the East — with orders to them to send to death, mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish race and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?

From the mouth of Adolf fucking Hitler himself. Kill yourself.

So, thoughts, opinions anyone? Is she a kyke, isn't she, in all seriousness?

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 05:06 AM
This is better than any master thesis ever written. Perfectly argumented.

I want Jenny to research her family tree.

Shalom!

Vera
10-08-2005, 05:20 AM
Even if she isn't one, she's as good as one.

PS. The only Pole that is Nordic is the North Pole.

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Even if she isn't one, she's as good as one.

PS. The only Pole that is Nordic is the North Pole.

I love you, Sanni!

Thucydides
10-08-2005, 07:43 AM
You're such a fucking twat. Consider this my last post.

1. Yes I'm Polish, I never denied that.

2. Poland was subjected to years of commie rule no wonder it's a fucking mess. Prawo i Sprawiedliwość have been elected and everything is about to change, Poland will once again be one of the most powerful countries in Europe. The commies destroyed Poland (the economy is in pretty bad shape and unemployment is very high). Hopefully this new party will not allow mass immigration of muslims, jews and blacks to destroy everything, when Poland finally recovers from commie rule and is once again a thriving and powerful country.
Look what the Polish airforce was, look how many times Poles saved Europe from Turkish invasion, there are thousands of world renowned Poles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Poles), so fuck you justin.

3. "The term "Aryan" has more than one meaning, but what the Nazis meant by "Aryan" is what we usually think of as "Nordic"; i.e. blonde hair & blue eyes. Our ancestors as Polish people were mainly Nordic (more so than other Slavic groups), and you probably know that many Polish people have blonde hair and blue eyes, including myself. Which means that yes, we are Aryan.

Forget about what the Nazis said & did; they had the right ideas for a while but then they lost the plot. As far as I'm concerned, the Germans were the enemy, they changed their ideology to suit their imperialistic goals, so they can kiss my Aryan Polish arse. The reason they stole Polish children is probably coz [sic] they needed to put some physical beauty into their gene pool."

4. Not all people in Kraków were kikes, it's simply ignorance to suggest, therefore, that my family were kikes. They are not. My grandparents were/are very religious and go to Polish church every sunday, plus on special occasions. There are numerous crucifixes around the house, hell, I even have one (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/elektra9/cross.jpg).

How many jews have you heard of that fought bravely with the armed forces? Not many - that was one thing that annoyed Germany particularly; jews didn't give a shit about their country, just themselves. My grandfathers fought in the army.

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Jenny, understand that having blue eyes and blonde hair does not make you an Aryan. Yes, many Slavs have those physical features, especially Western Slavs, but they are still Slavs.

wheelchairman
10-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Communism also industrialized Poland, etc. Unemployment didn't exist until afterwards. Either way, if communism destroyed the economy, why do you think immigrants would destroy it? If anything, they'd probably help improve it.

Also, he means ethnic jew, not religious. It doesn't matter if they go to church.

Thucydides
10-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Catholics and jews did not mix in Kraków, in fact catholics find that idea quite horrible, so it's quite irrelevent which kind he means as I am neither.

wheelchairman
10-08-2005, 08:02 AM
That doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Paint_It_Black
10-08-2005, 08:04 AM

At least have the sense to edit this if you're going to stick around "defending" yourself.

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Our ancestors as Polish people were mainly Nordic

I already mentioned you have this strange belief. Please cite your source. After all, I've cited POLAND ONLINE...

platinumpt
10-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Jenny is an anti-semitic nazi. Hence, she should be afforded absolutely no credibility when denying her own inferior blood, just as platinumpt is afforded absolutely no credibility when trying to convice us he isn't a flaming queer.
I almost feel flattered for having your attention... if only you weren't nothing more than a nazi pig with no moral principles at all.

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Jenny.

Point 1, we're agreed on.

Point 2 is irrelevent. Poland is a shithole. I don't care why it's such a shithole, or why Poles are more animal than human, it's just the way the world is.

Point 3, again, cite your source for claiming Poles are Nordic. Because they aren't. They're Slavic niggers, the worst of the Slavic niggers, and you're one of them.

Point 4, Polish anti-semitism only started in the last century. Kykes started settling in poland in the 1300s. Lots of time for fucking, don't you think?

barangatang
10-08-2005, 08:37 AM

1. Yes I'm Polish, I never denied that.

2. Poland was subjected to years of commie rule no wonder it's a fucking mess. Prawo i Sprawiedliwo?? have been elected and everything is about to change, Poland will once again be one of the most powerful countries in Europe. The commies destroyed Poland (the economy is in pretty bad shape and unemployment is very high). Hopefully this new party will not allow mass immigration of muslims, jews and blacks to destroy everything, when Poland finally recovers from commie rule and is once again a thriving and powerful country.
Look what the Polish airforce was, look how many times Poles saved Europe from Turkish invasion, there are thousands of world renowned Poles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Poles), so fuck you justin.

3. "The term "Aryan" has more than one meaning, but what the Nazis meant by "Aryan" is what we usually think of as "Nordic"; i.e. blonde hair & blue eyes. Our ancestors as Polish people were mainly Nordic (more so than other Slavic groups), and you probably know that many Polish people have blonde hair and blue eyes, including myself. Which means that yes, we are Aryan.

Forget about what the Nazis said & did; they had the right ideas for a while but then they lost the plot. As far as I'm concerned, the Germans were the enemy, they changed their ideology to suit their imperialistic goals, so they can kiss my Aryan Polish arse. The reason they stole Polish children is probably coz [sic] they needed to put some physical beauty into their gene pool."

4. Not all people in Kraków were kikes, it's simply ignorance to suggest, therefore, that my family were kikes. They are not. My grandparents were/are very religious and go to Polish church every sunday, plus on special occasions. There are numerous crucifixes around the house, hell, I even have one (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/elektra9/cross.jpg).

How many jews have you heard of that fought bravely with the armed forces? Not many - that was one thing that annoyed Germany particularly; jews didn't give a shit about their country, just themselves. My grandfathers fought in the army.

Di you go to Rashashuna services last week?

Vera
10-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Are you trying to say your ancestors were Scandinavian/Nordic, THEN moved to Poland, THEN moved to England? To which Nordic country have you tracked your heritage to, then?

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 10:04 AM
I think the quotes, translated from the original fucking German (even though Justin knows less than 12 languages, I'll trust him), say enough.

HITLER WANTED YOU DEAD. THAT'S IT, END OF FUCKING ARGUMENT.

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Hitler didn't even want Ricky the Beaner dead, he collaborated with the Spanish. But he wanted you dead, you dirty polack cabbage-nigger.

sitdyneshelagh
10-08-2005, 11:18 AM
What's a kyke, and what's untermensch?

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 11:13 PM
A kyke is always an untermensch, but an untermensch is not neccessarily a kyke.

T-6005
10-08-2005, 11:21 PM
What's a kyke, and what's untermensch?

Bad things, that's what.

Vera
10-09-2005, 04:04 AM
I wonder if she really left.

Not Ozymandias
10-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Oh, this is getting a bump.

the_GoDdEsS
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Irrelevant, people, irrelevant. Not irrelevent. Dash it.

You forgot tallness, Thuce, aryans, or Aryans, or whatever you wish, are alleged to be tall (which you are, being 5'8).

Your beloved Jenny Jew has used 'irrelevent' before. Shut it, frog.

the_GoDdEsS
10-14-2005, 12:18 PM
You're so stupid I can see the crap coming from your trap.

Still huffing, ain't we?

Sunny
10-14-2005, 12:48 PM
whether Jenny is a Jew or not is irrelevant. She's a Slavic Nazi, which automatically renders her views illegitimate.

It annoys me when people talk about my HOME TOWN (Krakow) as if they know anything about it. My family has lived in the very heart of the city (near the Jewish district, ha) for generations now, and they've learned a lot about Jewish-Polish interactions over the years. You, however, base your statements on assumptions. grr.

2. Poland was subjected to years of commie rule no wonder it's a fucking mess. Prawo i Sprawiedliwość have been elected and everything is about to change,

awww fuck.. they have? i was hoping Platforma Obywatelska would win. ;[

And Justy, many of the comments you made about Poles indicate that you'd resort to BEASTIALITY - cause hey, i'm a filthy Polish animal, but you'd tap my ass like it's nobody's business. tsk. shame on you.

Sin Studly
10-14-2005, 03:19 PM
(I have secret fantasies of being used and abused by dirty niggers like you)

Not Ozymandias
11-28-2005, 02:06 AM
Jesus, you really did a number on this crazy bitch.

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 02:31 AM
Don't ever fuck with me ; I can convince Jews to become Nazis, and then expose their Jewishness to the world.

shiegg
11-28-2005, 02:32 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. I welcome you to the forum of discussion on the topic burning on everybodies mind ; "Is Jenny really a filthy kyke, or just a dirty slav?"

Throughout the course of this discussion I intend to prove without a shadow of doubt that Jenny is indeed one of the untermenschen, and produce a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence suggesting that she is not only untermensch, but one of the lowest, most hated and dispicable type of untermensch. I invite you all to participate rationally and civily, and share your opinions.

My opening argument will be split into several catagories intending to educate and clarify the exact extent of Jenny's heebitude....

- Jenny is definitely Untermensch
- Jenny is probably Jewish, too
- Hitler wants Jenny dead

But first, an important note...

Why none of Jenny's denials will be valid

Jenny is an anti-semitic nazi. Hence, she should be afforded absolutely no credibility when denying her own inferior blood, just as platinumpt is afforded absolutely no credibility when trying to convice us he isn't a flaming queer. Whilst this doesn't mean she's definitely Jewish, her voice on the subject should be fully discounted in the interests of objectivity. Drawing your own conclusions about the latent-Jew denial is perfectly acceptable however. Need I remind you that Jenny cuts herself in the shower and has no friends, blatant indicators that she is a self-loathing Jew. Just look at the Holocaust symbolism created when she chose to cut herself in the shower.

I believe this covers why nobody should listen to Jenny here.

Jenny is definitely Untermensch

Now, let's consider Poland. You've all heard of it, that frigid shitty wasteland nobody talks about fondly. Basically if the Slavic race had a collective arsehole, Poland would be where the shit collects. It's a dirty bleak insult to the civilised notion of society, and the animals who habitate it are the absolute lowest type of Slavic nigger possible. It is a heartless country that produces only heartless 'people', but their more animal genetics ensure everyone born there is stupid, stunted, and predisposed towards alcoholism, thievery, religious fantacism and generally failing at life. The Poles are such stupid and misguided animals some of them even have the audacity to claim to be patriots, and pretend that they're not filthy unwanted untermenschen, the rotting septic refuse shat out of civilisation. They actually pretend that Poles are human beings, superior human beings, and run around screaming 'Hoorah for Poland' or some other such advertisement of their idiocy and delusion spoken in their own stupid nigger piglanguage so the rest of the world can't understand it and laugh at them for what they are ; inferior. And they all ran around being fanatic Catholics while the Pope was Polish (I guess even God considered the Poles His personal pack mules), but since they brought in a good Nazi Pope, they all shut up like the whining cowardly animals they are. Even the German Nazis, who managed to tolerate and live with the disgusting animalistic niggers in what is now the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic couldn't bear to live with the sheer insult the existance of Poles was to the universe, to mankind and to God.

Jenny is a Pole.

All well and good, almost as if she realises she's untermensch...

Oh my. Standard logic coming from a self-loathing racedenier (working on the premise of ; some guy said something that corrolates with my opinion, therefore I'm going to believe him and discount all legitimate evidence to the contrary) but let's pull this one apart a little. Jenny is trying to claim that Poles (stunted, stupid, ugly, animal, cattle in human form) are actually racially comprised of Nordics (the purest form of human being, the Ubermenschen).

Now, we're still all waiting for her to post sources to these 'some studies', but while we wait I'll post some existent studies.

Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland) ; Wikipedia Page - Poland

Unfortunately, wiki only gets into etymology, so my research team delved deeper.

Source (http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery;jsessionid=1okp2vxu4xw1w?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Poles&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1&sbid=lc02a&linktext=Poles) ; Answerz.com - Poles

Source (http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=159&story_id=11163&name=Poland) ; Expatica.com News in English, article "Doing business in Poland: a land of opportunity"

Source (http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/S/Slavs.asp) ; Encyclopedia.com, entry "Slavs"

Source (http://www.polandonline.com/history.html) ; Poland Online (for fucks sake), history section

Well, look at that. It's almost as if Poles were Slavic. Until Jenny can provide any contrary evidence, I will consider that whole issue closed. Poles are Slavs.

Jenny is definitely untermensch. This is now undeniable. But how much of an untermensch is she? A dirty Pole, or filthy Jew?

Jenny is probably Jewish, too

Ah, consider the common Jew. Ratlike face, sharp hooked nose, greasy skin. Cares about nothing but money and power, the soulless Jew will even exploit the Holocaust to get what it wants. The Jew is quite simply the biggest abomination known to mankind, the Christkilling sons of Caine who are attempting to control and destroy the world with their sleazy greed and mind-control, and with the establishment of the Israeli state, the coming of the antichrist nears ever closer. Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan, and serve him in an attempt to destroy good white folks.

Jenny is probably a Jew.

Firstly, I'll provide the facts Jenny has already given us.

Fact #1 - Jenny's family are Polish.
Fact #2 - Jenny's family were from Krakow (Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=534788&postcount=211))
Fact #3 - Jenny is third generation, meaning her family would have left Krakow around the rise of the Nazis (Source (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=534788&postcount=211))
Fact #4 - Jenny is a capitalist with no sympathy for the poor or working class, and base peoples worth on the amount of money they have.
Fact #5 - Slavic women are beautiful (Source (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/wet_hair.jpg)) (Source (http://users.pandora.be/thrice/izas.jpg)), and Jenny is dog-ugly like a Jew (Source (http://www.okcupid.com/profile?pic=1&tuid=12598292904889477672))
Fact #6 - Jenny is fiercely nationalistic and racist (just like a Jew)

C'mon, Pre-War Krakow (http://www.diapozytyw.pl/en/site/slownik_terminow/krakow/) for fucks sake. The kykiest city in the entire world, at the time. About a third of the city was kyke. And her ancestors decided to leave about the same time the Nazis came to order all Jews out of Krakow.

I believe the conjecture speaks for itself, the significance of her parents time of departure weighed in with her more semitic character traits. Jews settling in Krakow since the 1300s, plus a huge Jewish minority in Krakow, plus a lack of Polish antisemitism for most of that time = almost certainty that Jenny is at least part kyke. I'm quite sure that Jenny is a filthy Jew, and if not, she's still a dirty Slav.
why Justin, why?

JohnnyNemesis
11-28-2005, 10:11 AM
I truly adore this thread.