PDA

View Full Version : Highschool freshmen

ASP
10-08-2005, 11:11 AM
... are just way to much fun to mess with. If you are in highschool, try this. Go over to a group of fresmen and just say something completely random. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be weird.Then just watch and enjoy as they try to understand what the fuck is up with you.

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 11:16 AM
*starts the pep rally chant*Freshmen suck, Freshmen suck, Freshmen suck.

ahahahaha...we had our homecoming pep rally yesterday. as the homecoming court was announced and they went up on stage we noticed one had a sign. as soon as i saw that "s" on the sign i knew it would say "seniors rock, freshmen suck". it did and we went on for a good five minutes with the freshmen suck chant.

ASP
10-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Yea, my princapal is a prick and made us stop seperating them into their own section. So they get mixed in and we don't know who to screem that at.

Revolver-2005?
10-08-2005, 11:18 AM
lol i do tht to freshmen all the time, its fun as hell, i walked up to one and just said "YOURE HOT!" then i walked away

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 11:19 AM
making fun of freshmen is so mean and cruel but just so fun to do. as a sophomore, i'm just happy to not be a freshman anymore and can legitimately play the freshmen suck game. because this year, they really really do. the majority of the girls are sluts and they should die.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh god I was such a bully, I feel bad now.

Drummerguy123
10-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Freshman suck. Even last year, when I was a freshman, I was aware that freshman suck.

peko
10-08-2005, 12:02 PM
YAY SENIORS!! :D

I've never made fun of the freshman though. They're way to immature and ignorant to be wasting my time on.

0r4ng3
10-08-2005, 12:07 PM
The freshmen at my school are OK, it's the sophmores that are fucking idiots. Not the fact that they're sophmores makes them that way though, they were fucking idiots as freshmen, too.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM
The crappist thing I remember doing was locking one in a locker and he was there for about 2hours.

Rag Doll
10-08-2005, 03:47 PM
No one in my high school ever had "freshman suck" chants...ever. For any reason. The biggest problems were between juniors and seniors, cause there was limited parking and the spots were assigned to seniors (each spot was numbered, and your parking permit had to match the number on the spot)....but the juniors would steal the seniors spots. Otherwise, no "class wars"...thank god.

Rag Doll
10-08-2005, 04:08 PM
We had around 150 parking spots...and all the seniors had to partner up for a spot (so, you pretty much had to carpool with someone). it sucked. they threatened us with losing spots, but no one ever did. Hope you lucked out and got a spot =)