PDA

View Full Version : help!!!

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 12:21 PM
ok so tonight is my homecoming dance and i am the worst procrastinator. i have no idea what to do for a hairstyle and i can't just pick a photo and go thats the one i want since my sister is doing it. i need do-it-yourself instructions for a pretty hairstyle. can anybody help me??

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 12:23 PM
The girls i know get there friends to do it...pfffffffft just put hair spray on I say.

barangatang
10-08-2005, 12:24 PM
ok so tonight is my homecoming dance and i am the worst procrastinator. i have no idea what to do for a hairstyle and i can't just pick a photo and go thats the one i want since my sister is doing it. i need do-it-yourself instructions for a pretty hairstyle. can anybody help me??

BOys don't give a searching fuck about girls' hair.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-08-2005, 12:29 PM
you a girl or a boy first?

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 12:31 PM
i am a girl...and i am freaking out!! i need help!! i know guys don't really care but its just tradition to have a great hairstyle. i need a great hairstyle that is do it yourself.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 12:32 PM
BOys don't give a searching fuck about girls' hair.
That aint true

crazy_offspring_gal
10-08-2005, 12:35 PM
i am a girl...and i am freaking out!! i need help!! i know guys don't really care but its just tradition to have a great hairstyle. i need a great hairstyle that is do it yourself.
Right umm... is your hair straight or something? long or short?... omg it pays to havea cousion whos a hairdresser.. :D

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 12:36 PM
That aint true

THAT is not helping! i've planned for this day since last year....i just need to relax. i still have 4 1/2 hrs.

Offspring7
10-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Right umm... is your hair straight or something? long or short?... omg it pays to havea cousion whos a hairdresser.. :D

straight, medium-length.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-08-2005, 12:42 PM
straight, medium-length.
well, you could like, make curls at the top of your hair, or like section half of your hair up an get little sections from the top half (in a hair band) and twist it or something.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 01:00 PM
well, you could like, make curls at the top of your hair, or like section half of your hair up an get little sections from the top half (in a hair band) and twist it or something.
What would you know about hair.......you never change you're style.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-08-2005, 01:04 PM
What would you know about hair.......you never change you're style.
Yea babe... thats why i cut my own hair.. style my own hair yea yea... :D

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Yea babe... thats why i cut my own hair.. style my own hair yea yea... :Dyou wouldn't know style if it slapped you one.