PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite Bible character?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Who? Mine's the son of David. He was the wisest, and richest man ever to live. Somebody said his spanish name 'Salomon', but i forgot the english one.

Who's your favorite character?

wheelchairman
10-08-2005, 04:00 PM
It's the same in English.

My favorite is Onan.

Sinister
10-08-2005, 04:01 PM
my fav is God.

WCM, tell me who Onan was cause I only know that name from the "Rod of Onan" artifact in Diablo.

wheelchairman
10-08-2005, 04:07 PM
my fav is God.

WCM, tell me who Onan was cause I only know that name from the "Rod of Onan" artifact in Diablo.
God hated him for spilling his sperm on the ground, and not using it to impregnate his sister or his brother's wife or something.

God is fucked up.

Sinister
10-08-2005, 04:09 PM
God is indeed fucked up. what does he gain from having created the world ?

coke_a_holic
10-08-2005, 04:10 PM
How WCM describes Onan +
"Rod of Onan" = An opening for Wishomie to make a million penis jokes.

Sinister
10-08-2005, 04:12 PM
How WCM describes Onan + "Rod of Onan" = An opening for Wishomie to make a million penis jokes.

oops. want me to edit it off ?

Betty
10-08-2005, 04:18 PM
One time we did snow sculptures in highschool, and one team did a rendition of "Zachee, who fell out of the tree". The English name might be Zacharias... I don't know the translation...

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-08-2005, 04:25 PM
I've never touched a bible in my life.

barangatang
10-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Moses pw3ns all.

offspring fan
10-08-2005, 04:27 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................judas

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-08-2005, 05:57 PM
God is indeed fucked up. what does he gain from having created the world ?

I'll explain it to you.

For years, and years, god didn't have anyone to talk to. He created Earth so he could have a friend. He created Adam. All the angels went to god's throne, and didn't see him there. They were worried. Well, apperantly, he was talking to Adam, his best friend. He was very happy.