PDA

View Full Version : Venezuela

D.P
10-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Hola soy un chico de venezuela, al que le encanta este grupo, quisisera que vinieran alguna optra vez a venezuela, xq aqui lo unico que hay es regaetoon, una mierda que esta llenando el mundo, que el punk nos ayude!!! vengan!!

Tijs
10-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Hola soy to you too, and what is this thread all about?

YODAvid
10-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Yeah spanish speaking guy... you found your way to these offspring boards, which are completely in english, so please write in english as well, so the other 99% of the members of the board can understand you as well ;)

D.P
10-08-2005, 06:26 PM
I speak espanish. it will try to translate the things that so that says they understand them ^^

What I said in the previous subject:

Hello I am a boy of Venezuela, to which it enchants east group to him, I want that they again came some to Venezuela, so that here the unico whom there is is regaetoon, an excrement that this filling the world, that the punk helps us! come!

Note: I believe that they must create a forum for another one lenguages and change this subject of place (I believe that I put it where it did not go)

punker
10-08-2005, 07:29 PM
yo te ayudo a traducir-
I help you translate-
puede que no sea muy bien traducido pero es mejor que el otro, que parece hecho con un programa apestoso.
may not be very good but is better than the other one

"HI I am a guy from venezuela who loves this band, i hope they come again to venezuela because the only thing people hears here is reguetton, a shit that is filling the world, PUNK help us, COME"

i agree with you man, I'm from Colombia, and the only shit people hears here es reguetton, i hate that, and im like the only guy in my city who really likes PUNK, but what can i do

estoy de acuerdo con usted, soy de colombia y la unica mierda que la gente oye aqui es reguetton, yo odio eso, ademas soy el unico al que realmente le gusta el PUNK en mi ciudad, pero que puedo hacer

D.P
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
si, esa una telaraņa que se extiende, yo soy punketo, y en mi liceo no hay nadie que en verdad, entienda la anarkia o mis intereses en general, The offspring lo conoci hace un aņo, y de verdad me ha latido mucho la cultura punk, incluso, estoy intentando hacer mi banda en mi pais(como baterista) The Offspring Rulz!!!