PDA

View Full Version : No more suicide talk.

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 07:11 PM
This is for Human, The Darkside Has Cookies, offsprings monkey, and everyone else who even thinks about starting another suicide thread.

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO WANT TO DIE.

Seriously. I've been there before, and I think lots of us have. I was the same way at that age. That's why we usually have no tolerance for your complaints and tell you to fuck off, die, etc. We've lived it, some of us are ashamed of it, which is why we go the tough love route. I sure as hell wouldn't be nice to the old me, because all that did was justify that ridiculous self-loathing. We're not going to fuel your hatred for yourselves by pampering you and justifying it all. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER. Even if things aren't drastically changing, you'll learn to appreciate certain things more than others.

It aint gonna happen with us though. We can listen and talk to you, sure, and it might help you feel better temporarily, but nothing is changing for you unless YOU get up and at least try to figure out what will make you happy. Do something, do something, do something.

And no more fucking suicide threads, no matter how subtly different they are from one another. If it gets real bad, contact a friend (whether online or offline), or heed my earlier advice: live your life.

We're not going to live it for you.

Human
10-08-2005, 07:14 PM
This is for Human, The Darkside Has Cookies, offsprings monkey, and everyone else who even thinks about starting another suicide thread.

I didn't make a suicide thread.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Meh ok I'll shut up about death, I was a huge asshole to my gf and it kinda upset me and her, but we just made up, so im ok now

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I didn't make a suicide thread.

The message was for all of you entertaining the very idea of suicide. Just don't. It's not worth it.

Apathy
10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I honestly don't know how anyone could do it.

I'm probably just an extremley paranoid person, but I'm afraid of dying and I'm still at a young age. I feel depressed and scared just thinking about it.

Human
10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
It isn't like it is going to happen. I won't have the oppurtunity.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Im too pussy to kill myself *sigh*

Human
10-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Im too pussy to kill myself *sigh*
I don't want mine to be long, I just want to shoot my brain and get it over with.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:22 PM
I don't want mine to be long, I just want to shoot my brain and get it over with.
If I was to do it I'd get somebody to shoot me without me knowing when and where, but the whole point of this topic is to shut us up about it.

Kitten
10-08-2005, 07:22 PM
It aint gonna happen with us though. We can listen and talk to you, sure, and it might help you feel better temporarily, but nothing is changing for you unless YOU get up and at least try to figure out what will make you happy. Do something, do something, do something.

Add to this things like drug abuse and anerexia (sp). The only person who can change is you, no one else can wave a magical wand. You can whinge about it, but you are the ones that have to make the first step to either stop harming yourself, or seek the help of professionals who can help you through it.

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 07:24 PM
As you just said, the_offsprings_monkey, the title of the thread is "No more suicide talk".

Cut it out.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Add to this things like drug abuse and anerexia (sp). The only person who can change is you, no one else can wave a magical wand. You can whinge about it, but you are the ones that have to make the first step to either stop harming yourself, or seek the help of professionals who can help you through it.
also I'd just like to add never talk to your parents about it tho, they will just make you wanna die even more.

Apathy
10-08-2005, 07:25 PM
If I was to do it I'd get somebody to shoot me without me knowing when and where, but the whole point of this topic is to shut us up about it.

That would suck more than anything else. You'd spend the last moments of your life living in fear, not knowing when the final Seconds would come. That and, you'd be condeming the person who did it for you to a terrible Life in Jail.

Kitten
10-08-2005, 07:28 PM
also I'd just like to add never talk to your parents about it tho, they will just make you wanna die even more.

Not all parents are like that. So don't generalise.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks for that Johnny, I feel better now and respect you alot.

ichoose90
10-08-2005, 07:58 PM

Maybe that would get Scatter Breath to shut up.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister
10-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Suicide is the last solution of the most utterly incompent of all spineless fags who come across a problem too big to go around it, so they just say goodbye to it all and commit the biggest and last mistake in their lives. And, for fuck's sake, if you ever try and miss, take the damn hint that you're meant to live !

That is all.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I know a guy a put the gun in his mouth and shot him self yet he lived?!? but then the idiot hung him self.

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Could you please shorten your sig a little? It makes the pages easier to navigate.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Could you please shorten your sig a little? It makes the pages easier to navigate.
yea sure i'll take a quote out or somethink.

Sin Studly
10-08-2005, 11:09 PM
When I say shit like that it isn't tough love. I seriously want them to kick the stool.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 11:13 PM
When I say shit like that it isn't tough love. I seriously want them to kick the stool.
WTF are you taking about.

T-6005
10-08-2005, 11:23 PM
This thread shouldn't have been made.

Because suicide is stupid.

Therefore only stupid people commit suicide.

Therefore suicidal people cull idiocy out of the human race.

Therefore suicide is good.

Therefore it should not be prevented.

Therefore this thread should not have been made.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 11:24 PM
This thread shouldn't have been made.

Because suicide is stupid.

Therefore only stupid people commit suicide.

Therefore suicidal people cull idiocy out of the human race.

Therefore suicide is good.

Therefore it should not be prevented.

Therefore this thread should not have been made.
Please go kill yourself and leave the people who now are enjoying life thanks to johnny's thread to live in peace.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah,I thought about suicide but I realized it would be really stupid and pointless. Plus I would never want to hurt my peeps. I love yall to death. Not just my peeps on the BBS but my peeps in real life aswell.

Sin Studly
10-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Agreed with T-6005, 100%

lenar
10-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Thanks for making this post. I think It it is awesome that you made it.

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2005, 12:32 AM
I still agree with some of Johnny's points. Because look at it this way, it's not like they're actually gonna do it. They might want to but when you actually tell them to, they can't. They're just pussies. And even if they'd try, they'd still fail. Therefore I'd prefer to tell them to just shut the fuck up and quit the annoying whining. It's not gonna lead anywhere.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Um,Jerri actually did kill himself. Billy his friend is my cousin and he's been locked in his room crying since he found out. They said his mom walked in and saw blood all over the floor and Jerri was laying next to his desk on the ground with a 38 Magnum in his hand. I swear this is true.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:11 AM
and respect you alot.
I think everybody does and those who don't, well, I don't know what to say.

Autonomist
10-09-2005, 01:22 AM
I think that everyone on the boards who entertains the notion of suicide pubicly isn't thinking of seriously doing it at all, they're only broadcasting that they are either because they want attention like this, or they're just a total fucking idiot following a crowd.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:22 AM
I think that everyone on the boards who entertains the notion of suicide pubicly isn't thinking of seriously doing it at all, they're only broadcasting that they are either because they want attention like this, or they're just a total fucking idiot following a crowd.
Or they could be actually telling the truth.

T-6005
10-09-2005, 01:25 AM
I still agree with some of Johnny's points. Because look at it this way, it's not like they're actually gonna do it. They might want to but when you actually tell them to, they can't. They're just pussies. And even if they'd try, they'd still fail. Therefore I'd prefer to tell them to just shut the fuck up and quit the annoying whining. It's not gonna lead anywhere.

That's definitely a great point. Whiney emo bitches who like the sound of the word and the attention it gives them should shut up. Or just fucking do it.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:26 AM
That's definitely a great point. Whiney emo bitches who like the sound of the word and the attention it gives them should shut up. Or just fucking do it.
But if they don't have the oppurtunity, they can't.

Autonomist
10-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Or they could be actually telling the truth.

You're ten years old, you're not gonna commit suicide. You probably don't even know how.

T-6005
10-09-2005, 01:29 AM
To shut up? Of course they do. It's not that hard.

Look, there are people out there who have serious suicidal issues.

Then there's the BBS. Do you REALLY think that someone seriously entertaining suicide is going to publicly announce it on an offspring board?

Thread title: Feeling suicidal.

Post: I've been feeling kind of down lately. It must be all of that emo music I've been listening to. I just listen to the singer's voice and it makes me want to kill myself. I'm just wondering what you guys think. Discuss.

That's not a cry for help, that's a popularity contest.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:29 AM
You're ten years old, you're not gonna commit suicide. You probably don't even know how.
There isn't even a "way", you just do it. I'd put a gun up to my head and pull the trigger but I'd first write a note containing everything I would say if I wasn't embarrassed or would get into trouble.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:31 AM
To shut up? Of course they do. It's not that hard.

Look, there are people out there who have serious suicidal issues.

Then there's the BBS. Do you REALLY think that someone seriously entertaining suicide is going to publicly announce it on an offspring board?

That's not a cry for help, that's a popularity contest.
I don't make threads like that but when someone on the internet introduces the subject, I speak my feelings of it. I don't shut up about neither do I talk much about it.

Autonomist
10-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Regardless, there isn't a single part of me that believes anyone mentioned in JohnnyNemesis's first post is capable of suicide at this current time.

Human - You're ten years old, you don't have a gun.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Regardless, there isn't a single part of me that believes anyone mentioned in JohnnyNemesis's first post is capable of suicide at this current time.

I know. Exactly why I was stating that the only reason I am still alive is because I don't have the oppurtunity.

lenar
10-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Also everyone should think about how hurt the people that care about them would be if they commited suicide. Life truly is a wonderful gift. Throwing it away is pointless. Like Johnny said, life will get better. You can't just expect everything in your life to be perfect all the time. There are good things in this world. You just have to look for them.

T-6005
10-09-2005, 01:42 AM
I know. Exactly why I was stating that the only reason I am still alive is because I don't have the oppurtunity.

I have nothing to say to you.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 01:43 AM

Her mum or dad might own one cock wod.

Human
10-09-2005, 01:43 AM
I have nothing to say to you.
Then why'd you say that?

T-6005
10-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Then why'd you say that?

I figured you deserved to know that I think you're overblowing your problem and should get over yourself.

Unless you didn't get that.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 01:45 AM
I figured you deserved to know that I think you're overblowing your problem and should get over yourself.

Unless you didn't get that.
Leave the lil kid alone you fucking bully.

T-6005
10-09-2005, 01:47 AM
Bully? If I wanted to bully someone I'd pick someone who couldn't defend themselves at all or realize how much fun I'm making of them. Meaning I'd probably have picked you.

Homer
10-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Isn't it cute when a 10 thinks that their life is so bad that it's worth ending?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Bully? If I wanted to bully someone I'd pick someone who couldn't defend themselves at all or realize how much fun I'm making of them. Meaning I'd probably have picked you.
Sure you can try and bully me online, but in real life im sure you wouldn't even try it, for you see the last person who thought it would be clever to bully me had his jaw dislocated. (im not proud of this)

Kitten
10-09-2005, 05:20 AM
Sure you can try and bully me online, but in real life im sure you wouldn't even try it, for you see the last person who thought it would be clever to bully me had his jaw dislocated. (im not proud of this)

Human is TEN YEARS OLD. Unless she is getting sexually molested, bashed daily, or has some other reasonable excuse, then it's not good enough she is complaining that her life sucks. If she is depressed about not having many friends, get off the internet and go make some.
If you are not proud of it, don't mention it. It makes no difference to anyone here if you were a Swedish body builder, I know I am not going to have the distinct displeasure of having to meet you, so it makes no difference.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Human is TEN YEARS OLD. Unless she is getting sexually molested, bashed daily, or has some other reasonable excuse, then it's not good enough she is complaining that her life sucks. If she is depressed about not having many friends, get off the internet and go make some.
Yea my post wasn't aimed at human fool, I like human.

Kitten
10-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Yea my post wasn't aimed at human fool, I like human.

Read the edited version now, idiot. It was completely aimed at you, it was just another point I wanted to make.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah I read it and guess what...Its still shit.

Kitten
10-09-2005, 05:32 AM
Yeah I read it and guess what...Its still shit.
So you are proud of it. That's nice.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Yes im so proud I put somebody in hospital....shut up you fool, why would I be proud of that, If anything that just makes me as bad as the bully.

Kitten
10-09-2005, 05:39 AM
Yes im so proud I put somebody in hospital....shut up you fool, why would I be proud of that, If anything that just makes me as bad as the bully.

And there you go, mentioning it again. I shouldn't be the one shutting up in this circumstance. Take your own advice, and quit while you are only slightly behind.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 05:43 AM
And there you go, mentioning it again. I shouldn't be the one shutting up in this circumstance. Take your own advice, and quit while you are only slightly behind.
Just shut up and go surf or somethink.

Kitten
10-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Just shut up and go surf or somethink.

It's something, and no. Just admit you need to talk about it. You keep slipping up and mentioning that you violently dislocated someone's jaw. I think you need to use preview before posting to prevent verbal, or in this case written diarrhea.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 06:00 AM
Just shut up, really!!

Kitten
10-09-2005, 06:03 AM
Just shut up, really!!

I like it here, and I have been around here for longer than you. Also for all we know, Human could be Linda afflicted with dementia, and thus believing whatever she wants, including being 10 again.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 06:12 AM
Meh lets just all chill out and get along.

killer_queen
10-09-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh, who cares if they want to die? Let them die.
And the people who are always talking about suicide definitely don't want to die. Never believe those idiots.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 06:54 AM
And the people who are always talking about suicide definitely don't want to die. Never believe those idiots.
yea......SHUT UP

memento
10-09-2005, 06:54 AM
I general accept the aims you are trying to achieve. And indeed most talk of suicide is by stupid people who have just gotten dumped or failed an exam. Further these pussies never even do it. They just constantly whine about it.

but it doesnt always get better not for a lot of people. Suicide is the correct solutions to problems that cannot change because of your inherent personality. It will never change, you might have temporary reprieve and this may be what you live for. But in the end you are who you are, if that means you're not happy and don't have a medical condition for feeling so, suicide is the correct answer for feeling happy with something you weren't happy before with just means you are lying to yourself.

Of course the correct answer being positive should be mitigated by the fact if you will cause lots of pain to others when you leave.

JN clearly you had the first paragraph style self loathing and I hope many pepole who claim they want to die have this too because it does get better.

However, I've read too much from suicidal people to believe that it isn't the correct solution when medical science isn't advanced enough to solve their illness.

Paint_It_Black
10-09-2005, 07:36 AM

I care.

You are wrong. Some people who talk about it end up doing it. Have you known anyone who did it? It's a rather unpleasant experience.

Paint_It_Black
10-09-2005, 07:40 AM
I sure as hell wouldn't be nice to the old me, because all that did was justify that ridiculous self-loathing. We're not going to fuel your hatred for yourselves by pampering you and justifying it all.

This makes no sense to me. How could being nice to the old you have justified the self-loathing? Surely being mean to you is what would justify the self-loathing. Like saying, "You're right to hate yourself, you are worthless, die".

I generally agree with the rest of your post.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 07:50 AM
This makes no sense to me. How could being nice to the old you have justified the self-loathing? Surely being mean to you is what would justify the self-loathing. Like saying, "You're right to hate yourself, you are worthless, die".

I generally agree with the rest of your post.
Whats your problem with johnny, he's tried to help people with this thread and you just rip him down, thats low man.

Paint_It_Black
10-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Whats your problem with johnny, he's tried to help people with this thread and you just rip him down, thats low man.

What are you talking about? I did not "rip him down" at all. I disagreed with one thing he said, and stated that I generally agreed with everything else.

killer_queen
10-09-2005, 10:05 AM
I care.

You are wrong. Some people who talk about it end up doing it. Have you known anyone who did it? It's a rather unpleasant experience.
Hmm, yes. But it was so obvious that she wouldn't die. She just took a few harmless pills. I'm sure she did that to get attention of people like her parents, the guy who she was hopelessly in love with, her ex... She made me hate her and all the people who try to suicide and fail.

Paint_It_Black
10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
I didn't realize you were referring to someone in particular, and since I don't know the details of that I can't comment. What I said should just be taken as a general statement.

Just a Girl
10-09-2005, 10:22 AM
i'd rather people like them would just get on with it and not bother us by telling us about it first.

ruroken
10-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm a pussy, and I never posted suicide shit. Why do I find that wierd?
I have, however, tried to commit suicide. AT THE AGE OF 5. I did so because I felt that I was causing too many problems for my mom, and that she would be happier without me. Not becuase I hated life.

0r4ng3
10-09-2005, 11:19 AM
I have, however, tried to commit suicide. AT THE AGE OF 5. I did so because I felt that I was causing too many problems for my mom, and that she would be happier without me. Not becuase I hated life.
That's so wierd, because I did the same thing, but I think I was 8.

ruroken
10-09-2005, 11:27 AM
That's so wierd, because I did the same thing, but I think I was 8.
Oh. My. God. I thought I was the only one.

JohnnyNemesis
10-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I tried when I was eight. I even wrote a detailed depiction of that night. I'll send it to you if you like, ruroken. It'll probably help to know you're not alone.

dalaksta
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
y do u guys start suicide threads? arent u guys fairly young? i mean common, i kno life sux but y go and kill urself about it? bad influence for the younger users of offspring forums. personally i think anybody who wants to commit suicide is totally crazy or is mentally disabled, that or ur overly depressed. but seriously how old r u guys? if ur goin thro collage then uve still got quite a bit of life to live that is good. especially u the_offsprings_monkey, arent u engaged to offspring gal?

IF U WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE UR FUCKIN CRAZY!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 12:36 PM
We didn't start this topic but I admit I made one last night.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-09-2005, 12:37 PM
We didn't start this topic but I admit I made one last night.
I feel like making one now :(

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I feel like making one now :(
Thats just fucking stupid, why do you care what a bunch of people on a forum think kim.

Linda
10-09-2005, 12:54 PM
I like it here, and I have been around here for longer than you. Also for all we know, Human could be Linda afflicted with dementia, and thus believing whatever she wants, including being 10 again.

LMAO Now that is exactly something I would expect a stupid Aussie bitch to say. Feeling Sin Studly lately? Hmmmm?

lenar
10-09-2005, 11:41 PM
It's really nice knowing I am not the only who thought of/tried suicide at an early age. I must say though I am thriled to have failed.

yay
10-09-2005, 11:43 PM
LMAO Now that is exactly something I would expect a stupid Aussie bitch to say. Feeling Sin Studly lately? Hmmmm?Stupid bitch, don't ever fucking badmouth aussies. How would you like it if I knocked your country bitch.

billiejoe87
10-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Suicide talk scares the fuck out of me. If anything hits me emotionally it's people talking about suicide. Don't do it. No matter how bad or shit your life might me and you might feel, their are always people worse off than you. It really upsets me to see what is going on in the world at the moment with all this suicide bombing, it's people just throwing their lives away for a fucking religion. I mean I'm catholic and believe in God, but how can you do something like that, and take innocent people with you. Also when a person commits suicide they are not only hurting themselves but those around them. No matter how much you might think people don't care about you, their are ALWAYS people who do. Whether it be family, close friends, co-workers or whatever.

We all get bad thoughts from time to time, but try not to let it get you to far down, ussually most of your problems can go away in a day or two. It's also frightening that suicide seems to be a trend with Offspring fans. They actually said on Triple J (Australian radio) that most people here originally blamed The Offspring, Silverchair and Marilyn Manson for youth suicides, and at first I disagreed, but this is backing the argument up.

Guys don't commit suicide. As stupid and innappropriate as people such as Sin Studly's comments towards it might be, they are trying to be funny. Stupid way I know, but that's what they're trying to do.

billiejoe87
10-09-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't want mine to be long, I just want to shoot my brain and get it over with.Your 10 Fucking years old man!! This is scary shit. What do you have to worry about? Getting up at 9:00 to go to school? Fuck, don't even consider or think about it. Your life will be better in no time. And I think you should seriously seek help from a counsillour or something. You are way to young to even know what suicide is. The fact that you do is really scary.

Sin Studly
10-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Human, life will only get worse. End it now, and don't claim you never had the opportunity, you're just lazy. You could buy syringes and inject bleach, hang yourself, gas yourself in your mothers car while she's in the bath or something, open your femoral in the bathtub... shit, you could just leap in front of a train for fucks sake. Stop talking this bullshit like you're only alive cause you don't have a gun.

edit ; I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to help you.

billiejoe87
10-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Human, life will only get worse. End it now, and don't claim you never had the opportunity, you're just lazy. You could buy syringes and inject bleach, hang yourself, gas yourself in your mothers car while she's in the bath or something, open your femoral in the bathtub... shit, you could just leap in front of a train for fucks sake. Stop talking this bullshit like you're only alive cause you don't have a gun.

edit ; I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to help you.Fuckin hell man whats wrong with you?

Sin Studly
10-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Human, nobody loves you. You parents would have a happier life if you died. Do what you know is right.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Human, nobody loves you. You parents would have a happier life if you died. Do what you know is right.
WTF!! and people got pissed at me for spamming!?!?!

yay
10-10-2005, 01:42 AM
WTF!! and people got pissed at me for spamming!?!?!Sin Studly should be hung by his microscopic genitals.

Sin Studly
10-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Human, be careful not to slit your wrists too deeply. You could damage the tendons of your first arm and be unable to slice the second one open. It's always best to locate the femoral artery and open that first, then progress to your wrists. You could even open your carotid to make certain you don't survive, even with one wrist unopened.

Use hot water, it'll discourage coagulation, and if you're worried about the pain, ice up your skin first and use a razor coated in soap. Make sure theres a lock on the door too, obviously, and a narcotic overdose will help seal the deal, if you don't bleed out you'll probably slip underwater and drown. I reccomend benzodiazepams, preferably a hypnotic like Serapax, Temazepam or Mogadon but heavy doses of Valium or Xanax should work too. Avoid opiates, as they may induce vomiting and keep you from drowning/bleeding to death.

Happy trails.

Sin Studly
10-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Would you like me to find an anatomy diagram and point out exactly which cables to cut?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Human, be careful not to slit your wrists too deeply. You could damage the tendons of your first arm and be unable to slice the second one open. It's always best to locate the femoral artery and open that first, then progress to your wrists. You could even open your carotid to make certain you don't survive, even with one wrist unopened.

Use hot water, it'll discourage coagulation, and if you're worried about the pain, ice up your skin first and use a razor coated in soap. Make sure theres a lock on the door too, obviously, and a narcotic overdose will help seal the deal, if you don't bleed out you'll probably slip underwater and drown. I reccomend benzodiazepams, preferably a hypnotic like Serapax, Temazepam or Mogadon but heavy doses of Valium or Xanax should work too. Avoid opiates, as they may induce vomiting and keep you from drowning/bleeding to death.

Happy trails.
WTF you're a fucking idot

yay
10-10-2005, 02:02 AM

Happy trails.That isn't fair. It's fucking sick you sad fuck.

Kitten
10-10-2005, 02:08 AM
LMAO Now that is exactly something I would expect a stupid Aussie bitch to say. Feeling Sin Studly lately? Hmmmm?

Searching for you user name, or did you feel that you have adequete life experience and maturity with which to help the young and sometimes entirely too melodramatic?

yay
10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Searching for you user name, or did you feel that you have adequete life experience and maturity with which to help the young and sometimes entirely too melodramatic?Hey whereabouts in NSW is appin?

Kitten
10-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Hey whereabouts in NSW is appin?

Outside of Sydney.

agreth
10-10-2005, 04:52 AM
can't say I've ever been through the 'suicide phase'. I just don't see how someone would prefer not to exist. whenever I'm feeling down, I think of all the things that will always be there for me: my guitar, my music, my surfboard, my favourite food. Surely there must be something you can find that you still enjoy doing. Or just watch a movie/tv show and delay your problems until your mind is clearer haha.

Linda
10-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Searching for you user name, or did you feel that you have adequete life experience and maturity with which to help the young and sometimes entirely too melodramatic?

Glad to see you are staying true to your nationality.

billiejoe87
10-10-2005, 07:53 PM

Happy trails.
You really are pathetic.

Human
10-10-2005, 07:55 PM

Happy trails.
I have no idea what most of the things you mentioned are.

JoY
10-13-2005, 04:44 AM
am I selectively blind, or is this turning into the EXACT kind of topic it wasn't supposed to??

amazing. truly amazing stupidity displayed.

Ricky, I approve with this thread & I approve with your message.
& I'm talking Engluch, because I'm teh sillyz.

Sin Studly
10-13-2005, 06:31 AM
Shut up, Bella. I'm trying to give these kids advice they can use.

Human, tell me what parts you didn't understand and I'll explain them to you.

That_Guy91
10-13-2005, 07:01 AM
I spelled his name wrong on purpose, dipshit.
um... why?

pretty fly 88
10-13-2005, 07:01 AM
When you're a high school senior, you want to commit suicide, because you have to work harder than ever, you have to decide what you wanna do after high school, and you know that next year, you're on your own. You have to face the challenges of real life. And you don't feel ready to do that.

Also senior year is when you read The Stranger and learn about existentialism.
If you choose to be an existentialist, you might as well commit suicide, because it you believe there's nothing to live for.

Diamond Dee
10-13-2005, 08:19 AM
amazing. truly amazing stupidity displayed.
I agree with this.

killer_queen
10-17-2005, 11:18 AM
A girl from my school tried to commit suicide today. After telling everybody in her class that she was going to kill herself. Anyway, she just took a few harmless pills and it sounded like a joke to me. I just can't believe it, what was she thinking? Nobody was going to figure out that she was being a fucking attentionwhore? People who try suicide should be given a punishment. I'm sure most of the suicide tryers give up trying.

memento
10-17-2005, 11:25 AM
That is the most increadibly stupid argument I have ever seen in my entire life.

Punished for failing at suicide? wtf is wrong with you.

ninthlayer
10-17-2005, 12:14 PM
People that fail at suicide are fucking pathetic. Not only has that person failed at life but also at death. Anyone that fucking ridiculous should be removed from the gene pool and it's not like there isn't an excess population already anyway.

memento
10-17-2005, 12:50 PM
ha that applies to a lot of people here.

Sin Studly
10-18-2005, 03:15 AM
The gene pool needs chlorination.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-18-2005, 03:29 AM
Or a beating .

grunge
10-18-2005, 05:51 AM

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO WANT TO DIE.

Seriously. I've been there before, and I think lots of us have. I was the same way at that age. That's why we usually have no tolerance for your complaints and tell you to fuck off, die, etc. We've lived it, some of us are ashamed of it, which is why we go the tough love route. I sure as hell wouldn't be nice to the old me, because all that did was justify that ridiculous self-loathing. We're not going to fuel your hatred for yourselves by pampering you and justifying it all. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER. Even if things aren't drastically changing, you'll learn to appreciate certain things more than others.

And no more fucking suicide threads, no matter how subtly different they are from one another. If it gets real bad, contact a friend (whether online or offline), or heed my earlier advice: live your life.

We're not going to live it for you.

People are different. Some talk about for attention of other people but some can really kill themselves. It is their choice. I don't want to brag but 1.5 year ago I tried to kill myself. I threw myself to a car. I lay 7 days in reanimation and 1 mounth in hospital. And now I don't want to do anything with myself. But It's just till

Sin Studly
10-18-2005, 06:02 AM
Don't be a quitter, give it another go.

Duracell
10-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Aight, I'll tri

Paint_It_Black
10-18-2005, 10:20 AM

Super chlorination.

ninthlayer
10-18-2005, 10:39 AM
People are different. Some talk about for attention of other people but some can really kill themselves. It is their choice. I don't want to brag but 1.5 year ago I tried to kill myself. I threw myself to a car. I lay 7 days in reanimation and 1 mounth in hospital. And now I don't want to do anything with myself. But It's just till
If at first you don't succeed: try, try again.

0r4ng3
10-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Or a beating .
Well then...good luck beating up the gene pool.

No, wait...what the fuck?