10-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Gob - Oh! Ellin

edit: damn, I didn't see Pink Floyd

Rag Doll
10-08-2005, 09:18 PM
um..how the hell is Pink Floyd crap?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Yea thats just 10songs i've been listening to alot lol, well the gorillaz song i've had on was a re-mix but yea.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-08-2005, 09:20 PM
um..how the hell is Pink Floyd crap?
they aint but i know people are gonna spam this forums saying my taste in music is crap (that list is my taste in music)

BREAK
10-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Pink Floyd pwns everything else on that list so hard it's not even close.

I like Ween, but besides that you really weren't kidding when you said "crappy".

crazy_offspring_gal
10-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Clint Eastwood and amrican hi-fi of course :rolleyes:

Cejus
10-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Pink Floyd - Money. "The Dark Side of the Moon" is a masterpiece.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Pink Floyd - Money. "The Dark Side of the Moon" is a masterpiece.
Yea one of the best albums I own

That_Guy91
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
well, that is a crappy list. so crappy ,in fact, that i chose nickelback. NICKELBACK!!!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 02:20 PM
well, that is a crappy list. so crappy ,in fact, that i chose nickelback. NICKELBACK!!!!!
Not everybody has the same taste in music.

coke_a_holic
10-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Why do the song name and artist name swap places in some of the options?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Why do the song name and artist name swap places in some of the options?
Sorry I did it in a hurry

bd007h
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Gob - Oh! Ellin and Pink Floyd - Money are the only good songs on that list.

coke_a_holic
10-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Gob - Oh! Ellin and Pink Floyd - Money are the only good songs on that list.
We. Heard. You. The. First. Time.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't like any of those.

bd007h
10-09-2005, 03:32 PM
We. Heard. You. The. First. Time.

I never said that they were the only good songs on that list, I just said the one I voted for.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Because, god knows, you had several pressing issues to attend to. I'm amazed you can squeeze in the mere 10 hours a day you spend here. What with all the important things you must have to do. In the ghetto.LoL I aint no ghetto gangsta or anything, I just live in a area which is been called my citys version of paptown http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16711 and I aint no gangsta, they hate my music and tell me to turn the shit off, but they can take a flying fuck for all I care.

ichoose90
10-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Pink Floyd can suck my balls.

Ween is the best on there.

bd007h
10-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Pink Floyed can suck my balls.

who the fuck is Pink Floyed?

platinumpt
10-09-2005, 04:13 PM
GOB isn't crap.

the_offsprings_monkey
Pink Floyed can suck my balls.

Ween is the best on there.
Pffffffffffffft I've met some retards in my time, how dare you mock pink floyd by calling them promise...also the suck my balls was rather rude.

ichoose90
who the fuck is Pink Floyed?

Couldn't tell you, but Pink FLOYD is an extremely talnted but extremely boring band in which I have no patience for.

Drummerguy123
10-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Couldn't tell you, but Pink FLOYD is an extremely talnted but extremely boring band in which I have no patience for.

How can you not like Pink Floyd? Or are just one of those kids with the attention span of a goldfish like all of the kids who listen to My Chemical Romance or Green Day?

ichoose90
10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
How can you not like Pink Floyd? Or are just one of those kids with the attention span of a goldfish like all of the kids who listen to My Chemical Romance or Green Day?

Pink Floyd are over-rated. Let's face it. Half the people that say they like them, don't even listen to them. They are like Led Zeppelin. People feel like they have to like them or else they'll be ridiculed. I like what I like and I hate what I hate. I hate Pink Floyd. It's people like you that just prove my point. "OMGZ U DNT LYKE PINK FLOYD!!!" It's so rare to find someone that actually dislike a rock band from the 70's. People just feel so cool liking 70's rock bands. Especially because everybody else does. I do listen to Green Day, despite all the "th0s3 p0s3rs s0ld 0ut, m4n!!!" I don't listen to them much. I don't like My Chemical Romance. Here is what I do listen to often:

Beck
Public Enemy
Ben Folds
Communique
Dave Hillyard and the Rocksteady 7
Hepcat
Screeching Weasel
Unwritten Law
Dr. Dre
Osker
Reel Big Fish
Violent Femmes
Peter Tosh
The Slackers
Ween
Social Distortion
Ice Cube
They Might Be Giants
NWA
Radiohead
The Damned
Weezer
Minor Threat
Suicide Machines
Sonic Youth
Bob Marley
Foo Fighters
Dinosaur Jr.
Pavement
Franz Ferdinand
OkGo

I think you get by now.

Human
10-09-2005, 07:24 PM
I voted for all of the songs.

coke_a_holic
10-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Lot's of stuff whining about how the only reason people like 70's bands is because other people like them.
If that's true, then the kids you know depress me. I love bands from the 60's and 70's because they were all much more original than most bands that are around today. They were much better at what they did, much better at inventing new genres, and much better at inspiring new artists. Today's music just doesn't cut it, and if people think it's cool to like 70's bands, they probably don't deserve to multiply.

ichoose90
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
If that's true, then the kids you know depress me. I love bands from the 60's and 70's because they were all much more original than most bands that are around today. They were much better at what they did, much better at inventing new genres, and much better at inspiring new artists. Today's music just doesn't cut it, and if people think it's cool to like 70's bands, they probably don't deserve to multiply.

Way to completely make up a quote. I never even said that. That's pretty pathetic.

ichoose90
10-09-2005, 07:38 PM

That's not that true. Most of them sound the same. Beck and They Might Be Giants type of music would've NEVER been invented if it was still like the 90's. They all weren't that talented. A lot were but not all. And talent has no affect on me, anyways. It's wether I like it or not. I said that Pink Floyd was talented. I don't like their sound, though.

barangatang
10-09-2005, 07:39 PM
A while back a couple of my best friends loved 60's-70's music. To fit in, I started to listen to old bands (the who, doors, zeppie, the clash, Jimi Hendrix, the stones) I hated the un-modern sound at first, but after listening to it for a while, I grew to like them.

bd007h
10-09-2005, 07:43 PM
GOB isn't crap.

agreed. Gob kicks ass

coke_a_holic
10-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Way to completely make up a quote. I never even said that. That's pretty pathetic.
I broke down a paragraph into a sentence. It's not pathetic, it's being economically-minded page-wise.

That's not that true. Most of them sound the same. Beck and They Might Be Giants type of music would've NEVER been invented if it was still like the 90's. They all weren't that talented. A lot were but not all. And talent has no affect on me, anyways. It's wether I like it or not. I said that Pink Floyd was talented. I don't like their sound, though.

Moving on, I never said that you said they were untalented. I simply stated that I love them for their influence on most forms of music today and their ability to play really good music that pushed the boundaries for plenty of bands to close back up. I'm glad that you have an opinion that differentiates from the norm, I just want you to understand that not everyone likes bands simply to fit in.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-09-2005, 07:51 PM
I really love you right now.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Hay that sounds just like my fuking girl.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Hay that sounds just like my fuking girl.
Yea, thanks for that babe! :D

the_offsprings_monkey
10-10-2005, 05:22 PM
I also think Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky is another great song by them.

ichoose90
10-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Moving on, I never said that you said they were untalented. I simply stated that I love them for their influence on most forms of music today and their ability to play really good music that pushed the boundaries for plenty of bands to close back up. I'm glad that you have an opinion that differentiates from the norm, I just want you to understand that not everyone likes bands simply to fit in.

That's cool. That era is definately a key era for the influence of music today but there are also some pretty original modern rock bands. The whole 90's alternative rock phase wasn't truely copied from anything before then. It was 90's-type-music. Just like there was 70's and 80's music. I do understand that not everybody likes bands just to fit in. I do want you to understand that there are many out there, though. Usually, you can tell who these people are because they are most-likely an ass-face that attempts to interfere with your opinion *cough*offsprings_monkey*cough* Calling you a retard for having an original opinion is just plain stupid. I've never called anybody a retard for people who talk shit about bands I like. Everyone has a right to have an opinion. If people are going to cry about it, then they should stay away from music and find something else to be interested in.

serrated_edge16
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM
How can you possibly call Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz crappy?

Gorillaz music is such a refreshing breath from the ordinary, they mix alot of music, and it sounds awesome.

Demon Days is an amazing album, definitely the best out this year.

T-6005
10-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Gob is a really shocking band... they've got some good songs, but then again do they ever have some SHIT songs!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-11-2005, 12:30 AM
How can you possibly call Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz crappy?

Gorillaz music is such a refreshing breath from the ordinary, they mix alot of music, and it sounds awesome.

Demon Days is an amazing album, definitely the best out this year.
FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T THINK THE SONGS ON THIS LIST ARE CRAP, the reason I put that it's a crappy list, is because I'll get people telling me those songs are crap, but those ate 10 of my fave songs.

T-6005
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T THINK THE SONGS ON THIS LIST ARE CRAP

the reason I put that it's a crappy list, is because I'll get people telling me those songs are crap

so essentially, you've got no opinion of your own?

Yatesy
10-11-2005, 03:03 AM
I voted Gorillaz, although I like Pink Floyd and 2pac as well.

Karandras
10-11-2005, 03:47 AM
im gunna have to say clint eastwood 'coz the rest suck :eek:

the_offsprings_monkey
10-11-2005, 03:40 PM
OMG how can you say pink floyd suck *crys*

ASP
10-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Pink Floyd, by far.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 05:20 AM
I love all of them songs, *sigh* asking me to pick one would be like asking a mum to pick a twin that should live :(

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Pink Floyd, by far.
:( Not even gorillaz

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 04:51 AM
Just got the hot action cop album and oh my god, it's so good.

panzor41
10-13-2005, 05:10 AM
How You Remind Me was my favorite song a few years ago.

pretty fly 88
10-13-2005, 06:06 AM
I like the Nickelback and Pink Floyd songs on that list.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 06:22 AM
:( Not even gorillaz
have you got the new gorillaz album yet kim? if not you can have mine.