PDA

View Full Version : Offspring iPods

Lithuanian Offspring
10-09-2005, 07:16 AM
Yep that's right Offspring and Mac have made an Offspring iPod it's pretty wicked. Check it out.

Lithuanian Offspring
10-09-2005, 07:16 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/lietuvishkas_zhelmuo/OffspringiPod.jpg

cerotine
10-09-2005, 07:42 AM
reminds me of an older work
http://www.offspring.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-14770.html

Original prankstA
10-09-2005, 07:48 AM
thats fukin sweet!

brothadave79
10-09-2005, 08:04 AM

My God, I must buy this.

chicagoboy91
10-09-2005, 08:22 AM
is it on sale yet?

Gabriel
10-09-2005, 08:38 AM
crap
would you buy my socks if I would paint offspring logo on them?
you're funny people

offspring fan
10-09-2005, 08:40 AM
where dide you finde it

Mentally_Challenged
10-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Heh, you people are so gullible.

Nirushika6789
10-09-2005, 09:05 AM
i cant believe so many people believed that...the screen is WAY too big lol

still if they did make one it would rock!

Mentally_Challenged
10-09-2005, 09:06 AM
It also not right, because that's an iPod nano screen. There's no way they'd have made special editions of it so soon.

Nirushika6789
10-09-2005, 09:08 AM
It also not right, because that's an iPod nano screen. There's no way they'd have made special editions of it so soon.
EXACTLY....but if they do,,which they prob wont..then i would get it....but the likelyness is VERY small

Lithuanian Offspring
10-09-2005, 09:50 AM
That is actually a U2 special edition iPod so for all those dumbasses that said the screen was too small or to big you were wrong it was just right. I'm sorry I did make this one up by me own self, it looks pretty rad. Hope you guys can sit there and fantasize about this beutiful work of art. :D

Lithuanian Offspring
10-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Actually its a U2 special edition. Sorry you're wrong.

offspring fan
10-09-2005, 10:53 AM
where did you find it??

platinumpt
10-09-2005, 10:56 AM
nice work lithuanian man.

Apathy
10-09-2005, 10:56 AM
where did you find it??

It's not real.

You can see all of the Avaiable Ipods at http://www.apple.com but the only specific band Ipod they have available is U2.

offspring fan
10-09-2005, 11:02 AM
It's not real.

You can see all of the Avaiable Ipods at http://www.apple.com but the only specific band Ipod they have available is U2.
oh, butt!........

lost_nvrfound
10-09-2005, 11:15 AM
one can only dream...

Drummerguy123
10-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I knew that it was fake, but wouldn't it be the most awesome thing ever?

Dirty Bertie
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Damm -please tell me this is for real cos - Ive just been on the phone to Apple in the US to try and pre-order like 5 of them.... ;)

hehe

jrk247
10-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Damm -please tell me this is for real cos - Ive just been on the phone to Apple in the US to try and pre-order like 5 of them.... ;)

hehe
Dumbass .

Human
10-09-2005, 07:25 PM
How much are they?

jrk247
10-09-2005, 08:08 PM
How much are they?
To quote myself:

Dumbass .

icklebabygremlin
10-10-2005, 03:32 AM
one can only dream...
dreams with

bouncingcoles
10-10-2005, 07:33 AM

i want it!!!

Dexter1989
10-10-2005, 07:46 AM
its photoshop-edited you bunch of stupid assholes. Dont you see the image looks really fucking fake?

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 09:00 AM
its photoshop-edited you bunch of stupid assholes. Dont you see the image looks really fucking fake?
That's been said before. No need to be rude, fellow offspring fan.

EDIT:

That is actually a U2 special edition iPod so for all those dumbasses that said the screen was too small or to big you were wrong it was just right. I'm sorry I did make this one up by me own self, it looks pretty rad. Hope you guys can sit there and fantasize about this beutiful work of art.

agreth
10-10-2005, 09:57 AM
haha yeah bullshit. U2 have their own ipod. I would never buy an ipod with a band's name written across it. I like too many different bands to devote my ipod to just one of them haha.

vintagepunkrock7
10-10-2005, 10:30 PM
haha i would buy it lol, but mostly because it has a color screen and mine doesnt :(

lost_nvrfound
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
dreams with
dead babies...

pretty_fly_white_guy858
10-12-2005, 05:48 PM
haha yeah bullshit. U2 have their own ipod. I would never buy an ipod with a band's name written across it. I like too many different bands to devote my ipod to just one of them haha.
Just take your iPod and write "The Offspring" in big letters. And draw the skull on the wheel! lol. Might work. Thatd be cool.

IdiotOfTheDay
10-12-2005, 05:51 PM
one can only dream...
To quote that band we all love, the Offspring, "Dreams quickly turn to reality." C'mon, guys, we can make it happen, right?

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Just take your iPod and write "The Offspring" in big letters. And draw the skull on the wheel! lol. Might work. Thatd be cool.
i have a better idea, its just put an sticker with the skull in it :D

its one fine day
10-13-2005, 06:52 AM
OMFG! if i hadn't just bought a zen micro i would buy that!

.:SMASH:.
10-13-2005, 02:39 PM
thats my christmas present

Mentally_Challenged
10-13-2005, 02:49 PM
OMFG! if i hadn't just bought a zen micro i would buy that!

I wouldn't worry, you're much better off with a zen micro anyway... =P

H1T_That
10-15-2005, 03:46 AM
i cant believe you people are believing that this is a real ipod, its clearly a fake...

platinumpt
10-15-2005, 07:09 AM
^ Oh really man? You're about the 50th guy/girl that says it in this same thread.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-15-2005, 03:19 PM
FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE, why would Apple make an iPOD for the offspring, there is far bigger and better selling bands out there, you people are thick as shit.

platinumpt
10-15-2005, 05:08 PM
that makes you the 51th.

H1T_That
10-16-2005, 03:51 AM
that makes you the 51th.

51th.....dude, thats not a number, u clearly are retarded, first you think that there is an offspring ipod, now youve invented a new number 51th.....its 51st ass

dalaksta
10-16-2005, 10:17 AM
O now thats just awsome!

platinumpt
10-16-2005, 10:44 AM
H1t_That, this is for you:

Humm. Where do I start. Well, in the 1st place, you didn't need to quote me, because you posted right after me.

Second thing, I'd like to apologize for my SPELLING MISTAKE, I should have written 51st instead of 51th, indeed. Shit happens. Take a look at your writing, you made much more spelling mistakes than I did. Do you see me criticizing you for that? Of course not. You're the retard, because you perfectly understood what I meant, but you still wanted to prove yourself intelligent by hitting me with the spelling mistake thing. Besides being a retard, you're acting like a stupid and worthless kid.

And finally, I did NOT think there was actually an Offspring IPod. I just said, AS A MANNER OF SPEECH, that you were the 50th (no spelling mistakes this time) guy saying that the Offspring IPod WAS A FAKE. Read the previous posts. You're being totally unoriginal, and annoying repeating the same thing again and again. EVEN the guy who started the thread said that the whole thing was drawn by him!!!! And I congratulated him for his work, by the way.

So please, before you call anyone on these boards a retard, think twice (or more than twice), you fucking moron. Grow up kid. Don't act like that, seriously.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
10-16-2005, 11:12 AM
I totally agree

offspring kid
10-16-2005, 11:22 AM

thats totaly fake !

H1T_That
10-16-2005, 11:47 AM
H1t_That, this is for you:

Humm. Where do I start. Well, in the 1st place, you didn't need to quote me, because you posted right after me.

Second thing, I'd like to apologize for my SPELLING MISTAKE, I should have written 51st instead of 51th, indeed. Shit happens. Take a look at your writing, you made much more spelling mistakes than I did. Do you see me criticizing you for that? Of course not. You're the retard, because you perfectly understood what I meant, but you still wanted to prove yourself intelligent by hitting me with the spelling mistake thing. Besides being a retard, you're acting like a stupid and worthless kid.

And finally, I did NOT think there was actually an Offspring IPod. I just said, AS A MANNER OF SPEECH, that you were the 50th (no spelling mistakes this time) guy saying that the Offspring IPod WAS A FAKE. Read the previous posts. You're being totally unoriginal, and annoying repeating the same thing again and again. EVEN the guy who started the thread said that the whole thing was drawn by him!!!! And I congratulated him for his work, by the way.

So please, before you call anyone on these boards a retard, think twice (or more than twice), you fucking moron. Grow up kid. Don't act like that, seriously.

how long it take you to write that, need a dictionary and your mam next to you, or maybe u got the guy from san andreas in your avatar to help you...well anyway, sorry i never read every post and counted up how many times it'd been said....geuss that jobs already taken by you...and who are you to call me a retard and a moron...youre the retard, and grow up kid...im 17.hmmm

its one fine day
10-16-2005, 12:27 PM
fake or real, i still think it's very cool

platinumpt
10-16-2005, 01:27 PM
how long it take you to write that, need a dictionary and your mam next to you, or maybe u got the guy from san andreas in your avatar to help you...well anyway, sorry i never read every post and counted up how many times it'd been said....geuss that jobs already taken by you...and who are you to call me a retard and a moron...youre the retard, and grow up kid...im 17.hmmm
It took me perhaps 5 minutes. I can spare that amount of time in my life, just to teach a random internet moron kid like you a lesson. Yeah, you're a kid. A stupid 17 year old kid, if I might add. There are 14 year olds here that act more mature than you, kid.

And no, I didn't need any help from a dictionary, or from my mom. Perhaps you should use that kind of help though, your spelling totally sucks, kid....

... and who am I to call you a retard and a moron, because I am the retard? What the fuck do you mean? Damn, besides being a moron and a retard, you're a fucking idiot too. Stop communicating with me, kid.

Self_Esteem
10-16-2005, 03:09 PM
is it the cover for the ipod or the actual ipod. Dude,i have an ipod, and that's a wicked cover!!!

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 03:12 PM
is it the cover for the ipod or the actual ipod. Dude,i have an ipod, and that's a wicked cover!!!

Not to mention Wickedly Fake.

Original prankstA
10-16-2005, 03:24 PM
.........go fuck yourself

H1T_That
10-16-2005, 03:46 PM
It took me perhaps 5 minutes. I can spare that amount of time in my life, just to teach a random internet moron kid like you a lesson. Yeah, you're a kid. A stupid 17 year old kid, if I might add. There are 14 year olds here that act more mature than you, kid.

And no, I didn't need any help from a dictionary, or from my mom. Perhaps you should use that kind of help though, your spelling totally sucks, kid....

... and who am I to call you a retard and a moron, because I am the retard? What the fuck do you mean? Damn, besides being a moron and a retard, you're a fucking idiot too. Stop communicating with me, kid.

who the fuck do you think you are, the only reason my spellling was off was because im a fast typer, so i hit the wrong keys, where as your just plain shit, your calling me an idiot, how old are you playing on the internet all day, get a fucking job or something u fucking retarded loser....and what did i mean calling you a retard, your'e the one who thought that the ipod thing was real....get a brain you half wit

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 04:09 PM
who the fuck do you think you are, the only reason my spellling was off was because im a fast typer, so i hit the wrong keys,
Why not type slow so that we can read your FUCKING POSTS CORRECTLY?!

H1T_That
10-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Why not type slow so that we can read your FUCKING POSTS CORRECTLY?!

can you not swap the odd letter around to see the correct word...are you an idiot...probably not, but i dont see why i should make my spelling perfect for other peoples better reading

platinumpt
10-16-2005, 05:32 PM
who the fuck do you think you are, the only reason my spellling was off was because im a fast typer, so i hit the wrong keys, where as your just plain shit, your calling me an idiot, how old are you playing on the internet all day, get a fucking job or something u fucking retarded loser....and what did i mean calling you a retard, your'e the one who thought that the ipod thing was real....get a brain you half wit
I do have a job, but I don't work on weekends, as the majority of people, you fucking idiot. Grow up, and make yourself a man, kid. And for the last time, you pathethic moron piece of shit, I didn't think the ipod was real, take a look:

nice work lithuanian man.
Even though apparently your brains aren't worth shit, I hope you actually do know how to read.

10-16-2005, 10:53 PM
.........go fuck yourself
i tryed that once..........it ended up really awkward lol :p

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 04:13 AM
where did you find that, i want one!

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 04:15 AM
fake or real, i still think it's very cool
agreed :D

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 04:15 AM
Not to mention Wickedly Fake.
you know what you can do, STOP BEING A DICK!!!

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 09:30 AM
I do have a job, but I don't work on weekends, as the majority of people, you fucking idiot. Grow up, and make yourself a man, kid. And for the last time, you pathethic moron piece of shit, I didn't think the ipod was real, take a look:

Even though apparently your brains aren't worth shit, I hope you actually do know how to read.

plenty people work on weekends, what the fuck do you think shop workers are, regular customers who just like to help out, fucking loser, why the fuck do you keep telling me to grow up, what is childish about what im saying compared to what your'e saying..we're arguing the same amount..you're the one being childish using that as something to argue with, i suggest you grow up...and i didnt see you say that about the offspring ipod, i jsut assumed when you said about everyone thinking it was a fake that you thought it was real..my apologies for that..now can that be the end of this arguement, as im becoming tired of all this pointless bickering and cursing...or do you wish to continue the childish games?

platinumpt
10-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Yeah sure whatever you want. Just don't get all angry and upset, because that way your writing becomes even harder to understand.

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah sure whatever you want. Just don't get all angry and upset, because that way your writing becomes even harder to understand.

how is my writing hard to understand?

platinumpt
10-18-2005, 04:05 PM
end of discussionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 04:07 PM
end of discussionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

lol ok then....just out of interest, do u think the offspring ipod looks decent?

platinumpt
10-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Well, to be honest, I'd like to see how an Offspring IPod look like. I probably wouldn't buy it, because I already own one, but it'd be amazing to know that there's an IPod with the logo of my favorite band ever!! I know it might sound a bit strange, but I'd feel proud for them.

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Well, to be honest, I'd like to see how an Offspring IPod look like. I probably wouldn't buy it, because I already own one, but it'd be amazing to know that there's an IPod with the logo of my favorite band ever!! I know it might sound a bit strange, but I'd feel proud for them.

yeah, i know what you meen, whenever they come on the radio or TV my face will light up, id probably the ipod if it was ever actually made, although i hate ipods and apple, would be just becasue it had the logo on it lol...

cantrepeat4385
10-18-2005, 08:52 PM
That would be cool if it was real.

10-19-2005, 02:44 AM
if only it were real....

black_mamba
10-19-2005, 04:21 AM
I'LL SAY.

LOL.