PDA

View Full Version : Grr...

ruroken
10-09-2005, 10:07 AM
I hate my friend. He sucks. He's making me all believe in Jesus and God and shit. He's preaching to me, and I'm like "Well...yeah....but..."

So, now believe in it, but more that God just wants us to live, not that he really cares about what we say, and that he wants us to be happy and make other people happy. Because, if we just follow his "rules", it'd only be because we want heaven so fucking much.

On another note, I got Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy by Mindless Self Indulgence and The Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse, both of which are really fucking awesome. I'm so happy.

Now for the real attention whoring part. I was gone for two days. Anyone notice or care why or what I was doing?

EDIT: I don't really hate my friend. He's my best friend, he's just annoying. Really, really annoying.

Endymion
10-09-2005, 10:26 AM
i hadn't noticed, but what were you doing?

ruroken
10-09-2005, 10:31 AM
I was...uh...*shifty eyes* having a life *shifty eyes*

Hell, I'm not that pathetic. I wasn't allowed on because I got hella pissed at my mom because she got on my case because I didn't do two assignments in school. One because I didn't understand it, and another because I forgot. So she was like "You can't go on tonight." and, you know me, I do the endless string of swearing and get it banned the next day as well.

Yeah, pathetic and all, but I really felt that it was unfair. Oh, and like, don't say anything. I know.

Endymion
10-09-2005, 10:55 AM
how does she keep you off? my mom use to do the craziest stuff to try to keep me off the family computer... put it in a covered desk thing that had a lock, so i learned how to pick locks. she put a password on all the accounts on the system and would only sign me on to a guest account, so i decrypted the admin password and set myself up with an admin level account that i then set to be hidden from all the login menues and the like (press alt+ctrl+del at the login screen to get a prompt where you can type in whatever user name you want). etc... then i moved out and bought my own computer.

ruroken
10-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I can do shit to get on, but I'm not really in the mood for the 'war' right now.

Sinister
10-10-2005, 02:09 PM
how does she keep you off? my mom use to do the craziest stuff to try to keep me off the family computer... put it in a covered desk thing that had a lock, so i learned how to pick locks.

could you teach me efficient locksmithing and lockpicking ?

coke_a_holic
10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
My mom once took the keyboard and mouse away. She put them up in the attic in one of the many random boxes. After about a week, she went up and got them back. It was so horribly inhumane, especially because she left the computer on so I could watch it helplessly.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Hahahha! SAME here! My dad took the keyboard away, and took it to his office.