PDA

View Full Version : A denis b.

Me and my old lady
10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Aujourd'hui c'est la st denis, alors je voulais juste souhaiter une bonne fête à denis (d.b), même si je sais qu'il vient plus sur ce site.
Pourquoi t'as voulu me faire croire que t'étais un ami si c'est pour perdre contact du jour au lendemain sans plus jamais donner de nouvelles...
J'espère en tous cas que ça va tjrs avec sophie et que t'es heureux.

Signée: une fille ridicule qui parle au vide.

wheelchairman
10-09-2005, 10:12 AM
omg DRAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMM

vikki
10-09-2005, 10:14 AM
er...... moi deteste le thread

Cejus
10-09-2005, 10:16 AM
It's sad :( Who was Denis? (I mean, which username) :confused:

vikki
10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
does anyone understand my reply? he he :D

Cejus
10-09-2005, 10:19 AM
does anyone understand my reply? he he :D
Why do you hate it? :confused: I mean, the poor girl is missing this guy, Denis... I feel sorry for her.

nieh
10-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Signed: a ridiculous girl who speaks with the vacuum

Is this correct or is google just not any good at translating French?

vikki
10-09-2005, 10:22 AM
i didn't like it cos i can hardly inderstand any of it, i only know a couple of words, i learnt it at school

vikki
10-09-2005, 10:22 AM

speaks with the vacumm? wtf

Cejus
10-09-2005, 10:24 AM

Yeah, it's this. Although it doesn't sound good in english (vacuum!! LOL). She seems to be desperate for that guy... l'amour, l'amour...

wheelchairman
10-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Aujourd'hui c'est la st denis, alors je voulais juste souhaiter une bonne fête à denis (d.b), même si je sais qu'il vient plus sur ce site.
Pourquoi t'as voulu me faire croire que t'étais un ami si c'est pour perdre contact du jour au lendemain sans plus jamais donner de nouvelles...

Alright Nieh, I'll try and translate it with my rusty french,

Today is St. Denis, and I'm about to leave for a good party at Denis (d.b, I don't know what that's an abbreviation for.), I know that he goes to this site.
Why have you let me believe that you were a friend if you lost contact for a day slowly without never giving me your new (address I believe),
I hope that all is well with Sophie and that you are happy.

Signed, a ridiculous girl who speaks of, at first I wanted to say that vide was "knowing", but that is danish. I'm not really sure what it is.

vikki
10-09-2005, 10:25 AM
ooohhhh right, i thought it was just a fan of offspring or summin

Cejus
10-09-2005, 10:26 AM

Actually, I think you translated it wrong... :o

Let me see if I can translate it.

Today is St.Denis, and I wish him (Denis) a good St.Denis day! Although I know that he doesn't come to that site anymore.

Why did you want me to believe that you were my friend, when you suddenly left me without telling me anything (she doesn't know anything more about him since then)

I hope you're alright with Sophie and that you're happy.

wheelchairman
10-09-2005, 10:31 AM
ah thank you! Your version is much happier :p

Cejus
10-09-2005, 10:32 AM
ah thank you! Your version is much happier :p
hahaha, I liked your version with that party at Denis' ;)

wheelchairman
10-09-2005, 10:34 AM
hahaha, I liked your version with that party at Denis' ;)
Yeah I did find it odd there were so many frenchmen with the name Denis, on the day of Denis.

d.b
11-28-2005, 09:52 AM

vraimen dsl pour ski C passé ... j'espèr ke tu vien tjrs ... j'me sui inscri y'a un ptit bou de tem sur le forum et j'té envoyé des message privé :s
rep vite stp
mon adress C denisb123@free.fr ou db_leVrai@hotmail.com (avec le V majuskul)
bisous et a trè biento j'espèr