PDA

View Full Version : Potentialy offensive

ASP
10-09-2005, 12:06 PM
This could be offensive to anyone from New Orleans or anyone sensitive to thier problems, so if you could be included, go away now.

The Discovery channel has made a special about how the levees in New Orleans failed. This is an hour long show that probably cost them thousands of dollars to create. Now if I were in charge of that show, I could cover all of how it happened in under a second. It would just be me and I would yell, "They fucking broke dumbass!" That is all that needs to be said. I do not mean to be insensitive to the people of New Orleans, I feel bad for them, they just don't need an hour long special on concrete walls in the ocean breaking. That is a little rant from me, if you are offended, fuck off, I warned you. If you think I am a dumbass, then go ahead and tell me why.

Sin Studly
10-09-2005, 11:31 PM
UnityMinersRulez' brother was killed in the hurricane, you insensitive fuck!

notoriousdoc
10-09-2005, 11:45 PM
If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break,
When The Levee Breaks niggers'll have no place to stay.

Mean old levee taught 'em to weep and moan,
Got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home,
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well.

Don't it make you feel bad
When you're tryin' to find your way home,
You don't know which way to go?
If you're goin' down South
They got no work to do,
If you don't know about Chicago.

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good,
Now, cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good,
When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move.

All last night sat on the levee and moaned,
Thinkin' about me baby and my happy home.
Going, going to Chicago... Going to Chicago... Sorry but I can't take you...
Going down... going down now... going down....

Sin Studly
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Stop trying to be funny, you fat piece of oily lard.

Paint_It_Black
10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Why they broke is important to try and prevent similar problems in the future. That should have been obvious. If you aren't interested in the technicalities then don't watch it. In fact, it might be best if you never watch the Discovery channel.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Stop trying to be funny, you fat piece of oily lard.
Hey fucking shut up and leave him alone, people like him dipshit but nobody likes you, now shut up and take you're own advise on how to slit you're wrist and go put them into practice

Paint_It_Black
10-10-2005, 01:29 AM
You either haven't been here long enough yet to really understand how this place operates, or you just can't grasp it. Sin Studly is widely liked. Notdoc is widely tolerated. Stop trying to defend people who don't need it.

Kitten
10-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Hey fucking shut up and leave him alone, people like him dipshit but nobody likes you, now shut up and take you're own advise on how to slit you're wrist and go put them into practice

Don't worry about it, Maria will just show him her breasts and everything will be all better again.

Vera
10-10-2005, 03:56 AM
He's pretty THICK-skinned.