PDA

View Full Version : Official "Ask The Band" Thread

noodlesfan
10-09-2005, 02:42 PM
We all know that you all want to soeak to a member of the offspring or some of the offspring's crew. Here is your chance to ask dexter noodles, atom, greg, or any other person who might take a look at this thread and decide to answer a question or two. Ask away.

Skate Rat 19
10-09-2005, 02:59 PM
well its worth a try

Why haven't you come to Albany NY yet. You obviously came through on the way to NYC from Buffalo. 787 runs right through here, theres like 100,000 people here. The Pepsi Arena hold about 25,000, c'mon. We all are waiting, I went to the Nintendo Fusion Tour two nights ago, it sucked, please put on a good show here. Also when do YOU guys think your next album will be out.

That_Guy91
10-09-2005, 03:01 PM
well its worth a try

Why haven't you come to Albany NY yet. You obviously came through on the way to NYC from Buffalo. 787 runs right through here, theres like 100,000 people here. The Pepsi Arena hold about 25,000, c'mon. We all are waiting, I went to the Nintendo Fusion Tour two nights ago, it sucked, please put on a good show here. Also when do YOU guys think your next album will be out.
well they werent at albany recently because it wasnt a warped date. its not their fault, really.

noodlesfan
10-09-2005, 03:03 PM
admins, sticky, pleeeease :)

darko
10-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Remember when I tried this....all i got from noodles was summit about Jack been a dull boy

there you go

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work an no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dullboy Allworkand noplay makesJackadull boy allworkandnoplaymakesJackadullboy................. ...

YODAvid
10-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Do you guys check for questions in different threads on this board???

Jess
10-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Remember when I tried this....all i got from noodles was summit about Jack been a dull boy

there you go

Originally Posted by Noodles
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work an no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dullboy Allworkand noplay makesJackadull boy allworkandnoplaymakesJackadullboy................. ...

:D You've gotta love Noodles.. He's so weird! :cool:

The Shining is a cool film though.. But those little girls are creepy, dont you think.. and dont even get me started on those evil hedge animals!! :eek:

:D

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
10-10-2005, 12:33 AM
pants. :cool:

notoriousdoc
10-10-2005, 12:40 AM
Greg, why do you let retards use your band's forums?

Skate Rat 19
10-10-2005, 07:34 AM
this board i think should win the record for most disfunctional. Everyone here argues with everyone and just starts trouble. That'd seriously funny seeing this board in the Ginues Book of World Records.

Anarhy
10-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Noodles, do u hate Greg? :D
Greg and what do u think about Noodles?
And i just wanna say THANK U GUYS! I LOVE U! :D

Dex90
10-10-2005, 01:50 PM
When will the new cd come out??
Why dont u play mission form god??

HeadAroundU
10-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Nice thread!!!
I wanted to make thread like this but I was beaten to it.

Dexter are you excited about recording the new album?
Are you afraid? about something related to the new record?
:)

darko
10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
DEXTER, Does Noodles hate us on here and DO You YET???

I think its only fair we find out!! :p :D

HeadAroundU
10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
sticky thread, please! :)

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 03:21 PM

Wow... I agree with you at last :) but I still don't think they'll post here.

Dex hasn't uttered a word yet....

lets see if the guilt trip thing works ;)

darko
10-10-2005, 03:22 PM

You really think they are going to go through this post and answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION??? awww so Na´ve

HeadAroundU
10-10-2005, 03:27 PM
You really think they are going to go through this post and answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION??? awww so Na´ve
no!
but maybe yes.

With thread like this We have a bigger chance to get reply from band members!
Threads like "Dex is going bald" are disgusting......this is one of the reasons why he is not replying.....

EDIT: ps:I'm not naive :mad:

darko
10-10-2005, 03:29 PM
no, if there going to post it'll be summit that they have an opinion on....ok maybe they'll have a look but i think thats as far as it goes!

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Threads like "Dex is going bald" are disgusting......this is one of the reasons why he is not replying.....
:
thats exactly why he wont reply....because of some idiots complaining about ridiculous and unimportant things

HeadAroundU
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
no, if there going to post it'll be summit that they have an opinion on....ok maybe they'll have a look but i think thats as far as it goes!
well...I'm not going to cry if it's not sticky.
maybe Dex is lazy...
whatever....

lost_nvrfound
10-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Why do you continue to skip over NC on every tour? What about your tons of fans here? We're pretty offspring deprived around here which i find funny because all of the actual record stores can't keep your stuff on the shelves and other places have to keep a lot on hand. You rarely ever find it used either. Until warped tour, it had been eight years since your last show here, and i couldn't make it to Charlotte that day due to unfortunate circumstances. That's only 2 shows in 11 years of fan loyalty.

I'm not requesting a city or anything like that. Just try not to leave us out next time around. Though it would be cool if you stopped by Greensboro on your next tour. The best show we've had here in the last few years was linkin park... and that's not saying much. Then about 6 years ago we had ACDC come through. Then several years before that was Metallica. So you see how much we need a good show.

noodlesfan
10-10-2005, 04:01 PM
no, i think that they will answer some of the more intelligent questions, no one has time to answer every question someone put online, but maybe, just maybe, we will get a response.

noodlesfan
10-10-2005, 04:31 PM
once upon a time there was a little prince-BUMP!!

noodlesfan
10-11-2005, 03:10 PM
A, B, C, D, E, F bump!!!

SkyRocker
10-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Dexter, please don't reply to threads asking for your answers.

uvutuy
10-17-2005, 11:41 AM

there you go

ha wheres this posted

darko
10-17-2005, 12:59 PM
OI Noodles! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8595&page=2)