PDA

View Full Version : why aren't the offspring coming to australia anytime soon????????

auspring
10-10-2005, 04:48 AM
someone please tell me that the offspring is coming back to australia soon i went and saw them last yr for their splinter tour and it was the best concert i have ever been to, u guys fuckn rock!!!!!!! yeah

Telekinesis
10-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah I want to know too, unfortantately I don't know if and when their coming here, the better come *shakes fist* well it's nice to see another Aussie on the boards, may I just say welcome,G'day and that your airport is absolute chaos, lol, kinda random there but when me and my family came back from Italy we had to stop in Sydney and it was totally out of control. He he, sadly I've only been to Sydney's airport a few times but I've never seen anything outside it, I really want to see the bridge and the opera house though, I saw Uluru though which was pretty cool though,lol, I'll shut up now

Kitten
10-10-2005, 07:08 AM
Because they are going to go home after these tour dates and start on a new album. Then there will be a worldwide tour etc, and Australia will get visited.

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Of course it will ^

This GH tour was just a small one. Don't worry, things will get better soon enough!!

barangatang
10-10-2005, 08:26 AM
because you touch yourself at night. The lord is watching.

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Dude that was nasty!!!! :mad: hehe

barangatang
10-10-2005, 10:16 AM
I just hate these "OMAfGZARZ!!!!!!!! ad offprsing no come to mee countryy!!!" threads.

BuddyHolly
10-12-2005, 06:37 AM
I was hoping The Offspring would play the Big Day Out Festival cause I'm in Sydney right now (as one of the millions of backpackers) and I'll probably go to that festival with Iggy & The Stooges (!!!!!), Soulwax, 2 Many DJ's and The Living End Playing. Oh Sydney is a beautyfull city by the way. :)

T-6005
10-12-2005, 04:27 PM
I was hoping The Offspring would play the Big Day Out Festival cause I'm in Sydney right now (as one of the millions of backpackers) and I'll probably go to that festival with Iggy & The Stooges (!!!!!), Soulwax, 2 Many DJ's and The Living End Playing. Oh Sydney is a beautyfull city by the way. :)

The Living End own... I saw them in Tokyo and Chris Cheney's an absolutely maniac.

rambosurfer
10-13-2005, 05:27 AM
No offence, but I was at that concert too (Splinter Tour, Hordern Pavillion)and it was definately nowhere near as good as 2001 or 1999. Dexter looked disinterested, didn't talk much, and on the whole they looked as if they didn't really wanna be there. The exception was Atom, who I guess was still enthusiastic about being a part of the band. I hope for your sake that their next gig in Sydney is heaps better, so you can see the REAL Offspring!!!

SkyRocker
10-13-2005, 05:54 AM
They can be bad once during a gig, twas a long tour, ya know.

black_mamba
10-16-2005, 05:19 AM
i disagree, if your job is to entertain your fans - you do! unless ur mum just died or some shit, but it's like being a movie star, your job description is to act and deal with the people who love you - if you can get fans good on em i say. i've neva been to concert and if i do go i will no doubt get so fucking exited i'd kick the bodygaurds over and run up on stage. i want them to play exited!!!!!!!

Kitten
10-16-2005, 10:29 AM
i disagree, if your job is to entertain your fans - you do! unless ur mum just died or some shit, but it's like being a movie star, your job description is to act and deal with the people who love you - if you can get fans good on em i say. i've neva been to concert and if i do go i will no doubt get so fucking exited i'd kick the bodygaurds over and run up on stage. i want them to play exited!!!!!!!

They can have a bad day, everyone has them, they don't stop just because you become famous.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
10-24-2005, 01:43 AM
because they don't like australia.

nah, i read some interview and Noodles said he likes something about skate boarding here :cool: .

yay
10-24-2005, 03:59 AM
No offence, but I was at that concert too (Splinter Tour, Hordern Pavillion)and it was definately nowhere near as good as 2001 or 1999. Dexter looked disinterested, didn't talk much, and on the whole they looked as if they didn't really wanna be there. The exception was Atom, who I guess was still enthusiastic about being a part of the band. I hope for your sake that their next gig in Sydney is heaps better, so you can see the REAL Offspring!!!The Offspring have never talked much and always come of disinterested in playing live. They were awesome when I saw them in 2001 but you cant compare their audience participation with Green day's it's in a different league.

prawn
10-25-2005, 05:01 AM
Yeah I want to know too, unfortantately I don't know if and when their coming here, the better come *shakes fist* well it's nice to see another Aussie on the boards, may I just say welcome,G'day and that your airport is absolute chaos, lol, kinda random there but when me and my family came back from Italy we had to stop in Sydney and it was totally out of control. He he, sadly I've only been to Sydney's airport a few times but I've never seen anything outside it, I really want to see the bridge and the opera house though, I saw Uluru though which was pretty cool though,lol, I'll shut up now

i thought sydney was a bit gross as a whole. it has some nice places but yeah... perth is the place to be.

danielscott
10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey all yea im bloody hopein they come back down under went to the last melb gig that was king of awsomeness so im more than hopeing they can pay as a little visit