PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed...

Kitten
10-10-2005, 06:36 AM
That Dexter checks this boards quite regularly?
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:45 PM

icklebabygremlin
10-10-2005, 06:37 AM
damn i wasnt online yesterday dont ur right atom should come online a hell of a lot more

Kitten
10-10-2005, 06:39 AM
He doesn't actually post or anything, I am guessing he just goes over the forums and then leaves.

Dexter_italy
10-10-2005, 07:39 AM
it's plenty of shitty threads, i think it's obvious he doesn't post. what should he say? "i'm not getting bald guys! so don't worry!" or " yes I had an erection in that pic" or " i'm too fat to make good punk music" ?? :D
________
Lamborghini athon (http://www.lamborghini-tech.com/wiki/Lamborghini_Athon)

Kitten
10-10-2005, 08:01 AM
it's plenty of shitty threads, i think it's obvious he doesn't post. what should he say? "i'm not getting bald guys! so don't worry!" or " yes I had an erection in that pic" or " i'm too fat to make good punk music" ?? :D

I am not saying he has to, I was just pointing out that he often comes on to check the place out, and that's all he is presented with. I told them before no wonder the band members don't really post here all that often.

Evka.pl
10-10-2005, 08:08 AM

as a matter of a fact: YES!
j.k
ok someone pls think out a smart thread. i'm out of ideas hehe

belen1979
10-10-2005, 08:14 AM

hahahahahaha, if he posts something like that i would get so surprised that i wouldn't know what to think!!! yeah, these threads are stupid, but hey, we have a good time saying and reading some stupid things, it's not all good ideas and talking seriously, is it?

Evka.pl
10-10-2005, 08:22 AM
wow so u can like...send a private message to dex or noodles or other band members...i wouldn't dare though:)

belen1979
10-10-2005, 08:25 AM
no, you can not send them private messages i think. and everybody says that they wouldn't send them a message, but each and everyone would try to see what happened, don't you think?

Evka.pl
10-10-2005, 08:37 AM
no, you can not send them private messages i think. and everybody says that they wouldn't send them a message, but each and everyone would try to see what happened, don't you think?

yeah i guess u're right. that would freak them out.

agreth
10-10-2005, 09:59 AM
it would be so weird to read a forum where everyone talks about you and has you in their avatar. it's hard to imagine.

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
no u cant PM them bcos the admin. dont allow it...i remember noodles posting that no one pmed him for sex and he felt left out hahahah so someone told him that you cant pm him..so then he felt better :D

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 10:05 AM
and look at his profile now
Last Activity: Today 05:45 AM

too bad too many idiots make dumbass threads that scare him off :(
someone make a DECENT thread that isnt about appearance and all that shit...come on anyone?!

well still he has never wrote anything except for that one time when he 'complemented' himself....too bad he doesnt reply to something....and too bad noodles doesnt come on more..he is the one who replies the most..well maybe after the tour they will....

belen1979
10-10-2005, 12:31 PM
maybe he is bored, hahaha, because he has connected twice today, and... they have a concert today in japan, don't they?

japanese is not an easy language, you know....

darko
10-10-2005, 01:47 PM
i dont go checking his profile everyday....think its pretty sad if you do!

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
i dont go checking his profile everyday....think its pretty sad if you do!

Yeah- there's easier ways than manually checking his activity!

I've hooked up a bot to check his status every 2 mins and text me when he signs on.

He bloody woke me up twice last night!!! :D

LOL- you do know im joking, right?

darko
10-10-2005, 01:56 PM
LOL- you do know im joking, right?

I hope you are.....

offspring_freak_3
10-10-2005, 01:59 PM
i saw when he was online. he was checking the "Dexter is Going Bald?" thread lol

darko
10-10-2005, 02:00 PM
my god you people who are checking what he's looking up is even sadder!

therapy people THERAPY!

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:01 PM
i saw when he was online. he was checking the "Dexter is Going Bald?" thread lol

LOL- He must hate us lot :D

brothadave79
10-10-2005, 02:01 PM

Aww, he's prolly all self-conscious now. He cried himself to sleep because everyone says he's bald and fat.

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:03 PM

therapy people THERAPY!

Yes... we need locking up on a small Island in the Outer Hebrides with no internet connection and no offspring CDs! help us...

darko
10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Outer Hebrides is no place for ya!

WE DO NOT LIVE IN BLACKHOUSES
WE HAVE ELETRICITY!
we HAVE petrol station and funnily enough CARS! {remember that when your phoning/e-mailing a car hire company on the island!}
and SURPRISE SURPRISE WE HAVE BROADBAND!

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Outer Hebrides is no place for ya!

WE DO NOT LIVE IN BLACKHOUSES
WE HAVE ELETRICITY!
we HAVE petrol station and funnily enough CARS! {remember that when your phoning/e-mailing a car hire company on the island!}
and SURPRISE SURPRISE WE HAVE BROADBAND!

and I thought you all rode horses to work.....

and had to row your boat to the mainland to use a computer ;)

darko
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
and I thought you all rode horses to work.....

and had to row your boat to the mainland to use a computer ;)

:p *rasberries*

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:17 PM
:p *rasberries*

I forget to mention you're terrible national football team and the weather.... but, lol, then I remembered England :(

darko
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Dont like football so dont know!

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Dont like football so dont know!

Yeah, I wouldn't like it if I was Scottish as well. :p

darko
10-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't like it if I was Scottish as well. :p

HAHAHA That was low!! you do realise that a pile of scots are heading down to 'near london' to find you.....

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:29 PM
HAHAHA That was low!! you do realise that a pile of scots are heading down to 'near london' to find you.....

Oh shit... I better turn my lights off then. :D

darko
10-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh shit... I better turn my lights off then. :D

HAHAH AYE! and you better hide aswell for good measure!

Dirty Bertie
10-10-2005, 02:32 PM
HAHAH AYE! and you better hide aswell for good measure!

Right! I'm squeezing under the bed now....

awww - that's where me old sock went :D

vintagepunkrock7
10-10-2005, 10:24 PM
if i was in a band or somehow famous, i dont think i would want to know what people are saying about me on a message board, especially if its anything like here with the fat and bald threads. i think i might have a hard time talking to fans afterwards.

bd007h
10-10-2005, 10:39 PM
the only thread I saw he was reading yesterday was the one about him going bald :rolleyes:

offspring_freak_3
10-10-2005, 11:37 PM
the only thread I saw he was reading yesterday was the one about him going bald :rolleyes:
lol i saw that too

Kitten
10-11-2005, 03:50 AM

therapy people THERAPY!

I was curious, and since I am on at odd times during the day, I thought it might have been an automatic login to keep the account active or some odd thing.

Jess
10-11-2005, 04:35 AM
yes I had an erection in that pic"

Did he?! :eek: That is too funny!! :D I must have missed that thread... :rolleyes:

ashtray_girl_1
10-11-2005, 07:31 AM
it was pretty funny to see him with a boner, if that's what it was
i used to have it as a screensaver on my cp :rolleyes:
of course, my firends now think he's an old perve!fuckers!

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM
hahah i cant believe he looked at that thread...this could mean all those threads are gonna make him insecure and self consious :eek: :eek: ...no seriously he probably, hopefully had a good laugh at it but still no need for those kind of threads

belen1979
10-11-2005, 09:26 AM
oh, don't say that!! those threads are stupid, all of us know that, but i really have a good time reading and posting in them, it's great to hear and say stupid things sometimes!! so come on, don't be so serious!!! :D

Evka.pl
10-11-2005, 09:26 AM
hahah i cant believe he looked at that thread...this could mean all those threads are gonna make him insecure and self consious :eek: :eek: ...no seriously he probably, hopefully had a good laugh at it but still no need for those kind of threads

yeah :) don't cry dex. we're just kiddin' . we still love u hehe

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah :) don't cry dex. we're just kiddin' . we still love u hehe
lol yea....no but seriously the threads have GOT TO stop...

and dexter you wont read this but ah well....dont listen to all those threads you arent going bald etc....those are people who are jealous of you *hugs monitor*

HAHAHA...that was lame :(

darko
10-11-2005, 12:16 PM
lol yea....no but seriously the threads have GOT TO stop...

and dexter you wont read this but ah well....dont listen to all those threads you arent going bald etc....those are people who are jealous of you *hugs monitor*

HAHAHA...that was lame :(

Himself and Noodles are prob bitchin' foul about the lot of us the now!

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Himself and Noodles are prob bitchin' foul about the lot of us the now!
yea i know....damn idiots scarying off the people they are supposed to admire....some people have no wit...

damn i wish noodles would come on more and post something :rolleyes: *wishes*

shnooble
10-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I wish Greg would, he NEVER does :(

lost_nvrfound
10-11-2005, 03:57 PM
imagine all the siggys... :D i bet he gets a good laugh at all those stupid threads... i wonder if he saw my amazing photoshop art in the one about baldness... this picture still makes me giggle... i'm such a genius :rolleyes:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/lost_nvrfound/baldcopy.jpg

IdiotOfTheDay
10-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Hahah, I was thinking about this before I read your posts...I could just imagine him getting off the computer and going over to his wife (she's sort of like...invisible 'n' stuff in my imagination, haha) and saying, "honey....am I fat and bald?" and I couldn't stop laughing. xD

offspring_freak_3
10-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Hahah, I was thinking about this before I read your posts...I could just imagine him getting off the computer and going over to his wife (she's sort of like...invisible 'n' stuff in my imagination, haha) and saying, "honey....am I fat and bald?" and I couldn't stop laughing. xD
lol .

Amanda
10-11-2005, 07:23 PM
I think the problem for them is that alot of the members of this bbs don't even like The Offspring, and a few others like them but don't really come here with the purpose of discussing them and sharing information with other fans, etc. Most threads around here seem to revolve around different things, things that have absolutely nothing to do with the band. And the threads that are dedicated to commenting on The Offspring are generally useless and not at all interesting. There's definitely not much for any of the band members to discuss about around here,sadly, and I think they've realized that.

offspring_freak_3
10-11-2005, 07:34 PM
I think the problem for them is that alot of the members of this bbs don't even like The Offspring, and a few others like them but don't really come here with the purpose of discussing them and sharing information with other fans, etc. Most threads around here seem to revolve around different things, things that have absolutely nothing to do with the band. And the threads that are dedicated to commenting on The Offspring are generally useless and not at all interesting. There's definitely not much for any of the band members to discuss about around here,sadly, and I think they've realized that.
i totally agree with you

darko
10-12-2005, 05:21 AM

Dont forget the fashion sense aswell!!!!

IdiotOfTheDay
10-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Dont forget the fashion sense aswell!!!!
Oh yes, the fashion sense. Did you ever see that one picture where whatever he had in his pocket made him look like he was taking a shit? "Honey...do these pants make me look like I'm on the crapper?"

Gayman
10-12-2005, 05:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D That is very true! There isn't any other threads but those! So...he would have to answer with one of those sentence. :D

Sweeet
10-12-2005, 07:45 AM
i imagine his face if he reads this... :D
We're so mean!

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 11:53 AM
"honey....am I fat and bald?" . xD
haha when i read this i just imagined the picture in my head..

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
10-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Poor Dexter. Getting all this stuff said about him that is probably not true. :p

lost_nvrfound
10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
hahaha! this is too funny...

Manic subsidal
10-12-2005, 08:22 PM
So Dexter comes here often, but doesn't post? He just sneaks around our threads and reads our little words? That's kind of creepy.

Oh Dexter, please that tickles ohhhh...

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 08:25 PM
So Dexter comes here often, but doesn't post? He just sneaks around our threads and reads our little words? That's kind of creepy.

lol .

Dead Cheerleader
10-12-2005, 09:58 PM

LOL! Yeah! Somethin like that! Come on! These are his fans. You guys should be offended that he doesn't talk to you. The only reason he's a rich bastard is because of all of you...well sort of. Anyway, he owes you all and he doesn't really ever show his appreciation on these boards.

And Noodles should post his appreciation for Dexter on these boards.

Fall-children
10-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Poor Dexter. Getting all this stuff said about him that is probably not true. :p

Well he is in fact getting bald...
I remember when Noodles told me that he didnt like my attitude and Offspring will never come to Peru because of me...haha I fucked my country

Dead Cheerleader
10-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Wow, Noodles said that? You must be a really bad fan.

Fall-children
10-12-2005, 11:36 PM
I said that he was aracist for not coming to my country hahaha im stupid but cool...no just stupid

Dead Cheerleader
10-12-2005, 11:51 PM
An "anarchist" or an "aristocrat?" I believe that you mean the latter. They wouldn't not come to your country because of you, so don't worry. All they do is what their record company tells them to do. They no longer have creative or any other type of freedom over their music. Noodle was just joking with you. Silly Noodle. He so drunk and funny sometimes.

Kitten
10-13-2005, 02:02 AM
An "anarchist" or an "aristocrat?" I believe that you mean the latter. They wouldn't not come to your country because of you, so don't worry. All they do is what their record company tells them to do. They no longer have creative or any other type of freedom over their music. Noodle was just joking with you. Silly Noodle. He so drunk and funny sometimes.

I believe that would actually be 'a racist'.

darko
10-13-2005, 12:21 PM
And Noodles should post his appreciation for Dexter on these boards.

why the hell should he?

shnooble
10-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Greg should post, dammit!! :mad:

Zee
10-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Greg should post, dammit!! :mad:

I swear, that won't never happen. Greg prolly doesn't even know how to post, like Ron said that he would've post here if he only knew how. :)

ashtray_girl_1
10-14-2005, 06:52 AM
hehehe...poor dexter, we have killed what was left of his self esteem :D
maybe he will start working out and turn into a body builder

ashtray_girl_1
10-14-2005, 07:05 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ashtray_girl_/sean_96.jpg

IdiotOfTheDay
10-14-2005, 08:03 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ashtray_girl_/sean_96.jpg
Don't forget, he needs hair too since he's going bald.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/shackles_of_fear/dexbodybuilder.jpg

Nirushika6789
10-14-2005, 10:10 AM
HAHAHA!!!

LOL! Yeah! Somethin like that! Come on! These are his fans. You guys should be offended that he doesn't talk to you. The only reason he's a rich bastard is because of all of you...well sort of. Anyway, he owes you all and he doesn't really ever show his appreciation on these boards.

yea it wouldnt kill him to reply to one thing...since he has the time to come on anyway...does he not realise how happy some people would be just for him to write 15 words ??? :confused:

And Noodles should post his appreciation for Dexter on these boards
no..it should be the other way around....dexter should be worshipping noodles lol :D

shnooble
10-14-2005, 11:49 AM
no..it should be the other way around....dexter should be worshipping noodles lol :D

He can take tips from you ;)

Nirushika6789
10-14-2005, 11:50 AM
He can take tips from you ;)
haha...yea

H1T_That
10-14-2005, 05:21 PM

i would definatley send a message, id rack my brains for a good thing to say, then end up with some shit like, 'hey dex, what u have for breakfast this morning?'

belen1979
10-15-2005, 06:23 AM
if i was dex and you asked me that i would probably reply and tell you. that's a very intelligent question to make,lol.

electric_alexa
10-15-2005, 06:40 AM
i would definatley send a message, id rack my brains for a good thing to say, then end up with some shit like, 'hey dex, what u have for breakfast this morning?'
ure jokes, but i guess same 'ere :D

darko
10-15-2005, 10:13 AM

Isnt that boardering on stalking a bit? i mean.....you might as well go the whole hog and ask him for summit disturbing like this keggs or summit.....