PDA

View Full Version : How do you make avatars?

Rufus
10-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know how to make avators where the picture changes if you do please can you tell me how to

thank you

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Send a PM to Nirushika6789 and she'll probably make you one for free :D

Tijs
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Wrong section.

And it really isn't that hard to figure out.

offspring fan
10-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Nirushika6789 made mine :D

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 12:02 PM
haha mentioned twice ,,,,,YAY

and i use psp but i can make one for you....just give me the 3 pics u want
and tell me the writing u want and what colours u want the writing to be :D

if u want that is?

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Actually you sound more like an "idiot" than "mean".

1st - I don't know why she would give a flying fuck about what you're saying. You seem to like to criticize other people's avatars and sigs, must be a fetish of yours, or something.

2nd - The way how you spell her username wrong on purpose is just totally lame and unfunny.

3rd - Why don't you change your nickname then? I find it lame, annoying and incredibly boring too.

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm going to sound mean, but I really, genuially hate nikishuru678 or whatever's avatars. Really, really hate. They're annoyingly flashy, and incredibly boring. THE OFFSPRING! - (picture of dexter on stage) - Picture of band) couldn't be less original. Just make a picture of yourself your avatar.
i dont choose the pics...the people send me the pics they want and i dont care if they are boring etc as long as those who are using them likes them...and actually not all of them are offspring related..
and if you feel everyone should have a picture ofthem as an avatar why dont you take your own advice.....

and really your opinon doesnt matter because as i said before as long as the 'owners' like them then i dont care

Nirushika6789
10-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Actually you sound more like an "idiot" than "mean".

1st - I don't know why she would give a flying fuck about what you're saying. You seem to like to criticize other people's avatars and sigs, must be a fetish of yours, or something.

2nd - The way how you spell her username wrong on purpose is just totally lame and unfunny.
agreed......

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 03:00 PM
It's a message board.
Didn't do anything on purpose.
I like it.
You're insecure about your sexuality.
Yeah well, even if it's true, why did you mention it? Do you think it's gonna help you on this particular argument? Well, it's not. And you look even more dumb than before, if such thing would be possible.

wheelchairman
10-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm going to sound mean, but I really, genuially hate nikishuru678 or whatever's avatars. Really, really hate. They're annoyingly flashy, and incredibly boring. THE OFFSPRING! - (picture of dexter on stage) - Picture of band) couldn't be less original. Just make a picture of yourself your avatar.
Sim and I just mentioned this little over an hour ago.

Nirishkujk3544 please stop.

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Why bitch at me in the first place? Sure wasn't going to make you look any smarter.
Because:

It's a message board.
I like it.

platinumpt
10-10-2005, 06:19 PM
I never said your comeback was unjustifiable. When I quoted you, I only criticized the "You're insecure about your sexuality" part. That's why I putted that on BOLD characters. Well, it's a good thing you find my response intelligent, because it was the same you gave to me a few posts before. I just copied it. I couldn't think of anything else to reply to a silly question like the one you asked. Perhaps "stop crying" would be more suitable?

platinumpt
10-11-2005, 05:40 AM
I didn't drop anything at all. The thing about sexuality was rather uncalled for. You're the fag here, you use sexual-orientated insults to aid you in a perfectly harmless argument, because it's waaaay beyond you to justify your tipically "I'm bored and I have nothing better to do than to bitch at a random girl that makes boring avatars" kind of behavior, when I just called you to attention.

Your turn to massage the ball, fag.

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Sim and I just mentioned this little over an hour ago.

Nirishkujk3544 please stop.
AWWW you were talking about me???how sweet *sarcasm*

and my name isnt made of random characters so at least try and write it or write 'niru'...it makes it look like you can type

PS no i shall not stop

wheelchairman
10-11-2005, 10:03 AM
AWWW you were talking about me???how sweet *sarcasm*

and my name isnt made of random characters so at least try and write it or write 'niru'...it makes it look like you can type

PS no i shall not stop
I speak 7 languages, it's still just random letters and numbers to me. If this is a problem, then change your name.

Your avatars are terrible. They are nearly exactly alike. I don't know who told you, that you were good. The only thing you seem to have done is make them move. But there are members of the bbs who do that better than you do, take Joy's avatar for example.

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 10:08 AM
why should i change my name to suit you??? besides it doesnt take much to look at a name and guess the spelling instead of going 'nirushiesdlfk;45342' etc

yes there are better avatars...and if they are all the same then its not my fault..the people give me the pics...its just a slideshow of pics...i am adding more like alternate text etc...besides as long as the 'owners' like them i really couldnt care about anything else....
and some people like them because a lot of people want me to make them one...i dont spend ages doing it ...but im working on someones now and it is a little different...anyway im not stopping until people stop asking me to make them and im not changing my name because people are too lazy to read it or abbrieviate it

besides my first name is Sheree....call me that if you wish

platinumpt
10-11-2005, 12:27 PM
What's your point, PlatPT? You're like the sexually insecure saver of the day here? Bitching at people for their opinions is pointless. So what if I don't like the avatars she makes? She hardly seems to care. I'm not aiming to offend her. I even put a pissanty disclaimer on my damn post.
... it's just like you said before: this is a message board, people post their opinions here. So, many times we just find ourselves discussing over nothing, which just might be the case.

Anyway, it's always good to see some creativity (the "annoyingly flashing" avatars), instead of criticizing it negatively, which is a thing that, unfortunately, happens all the time in this forum. And once again, it happened.

You're like the sexually insecure saver of the day here?
I admit that was hilarious. But you're still a dickhead.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-11-2005, 02:36 PM
I gotta admit, although Nirushaka6789's avatars are completely unoriginal and unremarkable, they don't bother me much, and they won't bother me until they become bright and/or flashy.

And TTIG..

Just make a picture of yourself your avatar.

So why don't you? I've wondered this for a little while, actually.

Nirushika6789
10-11-2005, 02:39 PM
I gotta admit, although Nirushaka6789's avatars are completely unoriginal and unremarkable, they don't bother me much, and they won't bother me until they become bright and/or flashy.
I've wondered this for a little while, actually.

i think ill say thanks and leave it at that ...and thanks for acutally trying to spell my name but everyone you can all call me Sheree..its easier to spell etc

and yea i was wondering the same thing about TTiG too.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Fair enough. I wasn't having a dig, just genuinly wondering.

platinumpt
10-11-2005, 04:16 PM
^^^ and don't forget the goddamn usb cable to connect the camera to the computer. I lost mine, and my computer doesn't have any memory card reader - which is a nuisance, because I have to use my dad's laptop, (it has that reader I'm talking about) and use my pen to transfer the files from the laptop to my computer.