PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring Didn't Fuck Anyone

Jake
11-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Just cause The Offspring dont hit everysingle country doesnt mean you got fucked over by them. maybe the offspring dont like certain places to play, or management doesnt want it to happen or something, but the offspring themselves did not fuck you.
Stop making all these treads on the offspring fucking you.

stathis21
11-26-2004, 12:42 PM
But They Had Ever Been Here!!!!!!!!

anita
11-26-2004, 01:38 PM
haha i agree with that topic..
they fuck their spouses i guess

offsprung
11-26-2004, 04:46 PM
This is confusing.

Slava
11-26-2004, 06:00 PM
By hock or by crook The Offspring is a good band,and it's true that they don't fuck they just hate this word cuz they are dudes!!!!!!

Kitten
11-26-2004, 07:23 PM
But They Had Ever Been Here!!!!!!!!

Wheres here? If you are going to say something like that, at least have the intelligence to fill in the location box...

4eh
11-27-2004, 02:44 AM
2Jake: its easy to say, that they didn't fuck you when you are living in America. They play there every tour, but i'm livin' in Russia where they have been only one time! And you know, i didn't go to that concert, cause it was my University exams :(

leo3375
11-27-2004, 05:50 AM
Have you ever though that a band may mot play in a certain country because they could not secure the visas they need in order to play in that country? Political situations can also keep a band out of a paticular country. Look at what happeend to Sum-41 when they went to the Congo earlier this year: they got caught in the middle of a civil war.

4eh
11-29-2004, 04:44 AM
man, be realistic! ok, they didn't get visa 1 or 2 times, but every tour! our country is not a country of the 3rd world, we are not the leaders either. But man, we have no problems with visas. Look, a lot of european and american musicians visit our country and not only once!

MMMUFC
11-29-2004, 06:36 AM
this year the offspring comes to holland, but the next european tour is maybe without holland...

but as they are in holland for a normal concert(not a festival like lowlands) i be there again :D

MirandaV
11-29-2004, 06:48 AM
this year the offspring comes to holland, but the next european tour is maybe without holland...

but as they are in holland for a normal concert(not a festival like lowlands) i be there again :D

You mean 'came'. I was at their concert and at lowlands, I feel proud.

'but the next european tour is maybe without holland...' that's shit.. nobody knows, but i'm sure they 'll come back.

saska de o...
11-29-2004, 12:15 PM
The Offspring didn't, don't, won't fuck anyone!!!!!!!!!! :mad: u rn't ok if u think that :mad:

4eh
11-29-2004, 01:22 PM
i said: let's see what they will do the next year

viktor
11-30-2004, 06:19 AM
haha i agree with that topic..
they fuck their spouses i guess
me too, but where u from?are you inmigrant?im spanish. so u live in nevada? las vegas?bye

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Have you ever though that a band may mot play in a certain country because they could not secure the visas they need in order to play in that country? Political situations can also keep a band out of a paticular country. Look at what happeend to Sum-41 when they went to the Congo earlier this year: they got caught in the middle of a civil war.

re: sum41. Yeah, they got caught in the middle of a civil war...but its a damn shame they got out of it.

And your right, some bands cant play in certain countries because of the trouble some of them cause. Think of all the kids in the Middle East, places such as Bahrain, Dubai (although im pretty sure they've been there), Oman, Kuwait etc - these countries are relatively safe BUT because of the trouble from the neighbouring countries the bands management chooses not to allow them to play.

If you live somewhere where you cant see them play, why not just save up your money for the next time they tour somewhere close and get a plane over for the show? Its not hard, I know a large number of people that do it.

saska de o...
12-02-2004, 12:30 PM
if u want to know, u can read... :cool:

Holger estonia
12-04-2004, 11:06 AM
the offspring didnt fuck anyone

offspringbaby2004
12-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Just cause The Offspring dont hit everysingle country doesnt mean you got fucked over by them. maybe the offspring dont like certain places to play, or management doesnt want it to happen or something, but the offspring themselves did not fuck you.
Stop making all these treads on the offspring fucking you.

lol, good job Jake... TheOffspring can't go EVERYWHERE :) Maybe next year...

~mandy~