PDA

View Full Version : High Schools/Colleges

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-11-2005, 05:20 PM
What's the name of your School/University ?

Mine's St. Helena. SAINT! We're saints... No, but really, what's yours?

And after that say if you're part of any club/sport. I'm part of my town's soccer team, but part of my school's baseball team.

bd007h
10-11-2005, 05:20 PM
my high school was Webster Thomas High School. I played soccer for school up until 9th grade.

My college is Monroe Community College.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-11-2005, 05:21 PM
**** College of Arts and Technology.

Name blurred out 'cos I'm that paranoid. Good college, I like it very much.

My primary school was St. Peter's, and my high school was St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Technology College. Why they called it a college, I don't know.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-11-2005, 05:22 PM
******* College of Arts and Technology.

Name blurred out 'cos I'm that paranoid. Good college, I like it very much.

My primary school was St. Peter's, and my high school was St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Technology College. Why they called it a college, I don't know.

Hahaha, i thought you went to 2 colleges...

barangatang
10-11-2005, 05:23 PM
**** College of Arts and Technology.

Manchester College of Arts and Technology?

JohnnyNemesis
10-11-2005, 05:23 PM
My high school, way back when, was Wings Academy High School. It was a fairly new school, built in around 1994.

I attended Borough of Manhattan Community College for two years before working my way to Vassar College, where I am now.
Wings Academy is in the Bronx, Borough of Manhattan Community College is obviously in Manhattan, and Vassar College is in Poughkeepsie, New York. I never did do much extracurricular stuff in any place. I contributed to a lot of literary and cultural magazines at both Colleges though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Manchester College of Arts and Technology?

Even if it was, I wouldn't tell you, would I?

0r4ng3
10-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I go to the Michael J Petrides School, where I'm a junior. I've been there since 1st grade, as it's a K-12 school. It used to be the College of Staten Island until 1994, which is the same year I started going. I joined the track team last week.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Oh, I didn't notice the club thing. I'm on the student council.

Italia311
10-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Hrmz...

Couple Catholic schools you ppl wouldnt know so names don't matter. Then I went to Niagara College, Graduated, then went to Brock University and then transferred to McMaster University cause Brock was garbage.

Rag Doll
10-11-2005, 05:56 PM
I went to Wayne Valley Senior High School. I was a cheerleader, in chorus, in show choir, and some random honors things.

Now, I go to William Paterson University. Part of the Honors College panel. Member of the Political Science club and Pre-Law club. Joining the Political Science honor society next semester. And possibly joining Theta Phi Alpha sorority. yup.

Isolated Fury
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
I go to Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. I'm not in any clubs or sports, though.

I used to go to Mercer High School. I was in every band they offered: Jazz Band, Pep Band, Marching Band, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, and Low Blows (a low brass ensemble).

nieh
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
I went to Lenape High School and occasionally take classes at Burlington County College (which I'm not doing at the moment).
I played percussion in the high school band (yes, percussion, not 'drums' you uncultured piece of shit) freshman and sophomore year. I also worked with Autistic students from like, 6th grade up until graduating high school. Kinda related, my family even kinda-but-not-really adopted one of the kids for a while. He was about a year older then me and It was part of a 'skilled development' program where his parents were not able to help him, so he lived with us for like 5 years or so. Aside from that I wasn't too involved in anything.

ASP
10-11-2005, 06:07 PM
TC Roberson (shitty name)
I am a part of the football team.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Dr. John M. Dension Secondary School.

T-6005
10-11-2005, 06:12 PM
High school - I was at Taipei American School in 9th grade. 10-12 I was at the American School In Japan. I was part of the Cross Country and Track teams and a member of Amnesty International.

Now I go to York University in Toronto, and I'm not a part of anything.

Endymion
10-11-2005, 06:15 PM
california state university at long beach.

Tired_Of_You
10-11-2005, 06:15 PM
I went at Polyvalente Ste-Thérèse(high school). I'm at college now.

Jebus
10-11-2005, 06:17 PM
I go to Alexander Hamilton High School(Humanities Magnet)

I like how our football team got an article in the LA Times last year just because they finally won 1 game.

nieh
10-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Jebus and Endy's avatars confuse me now.

Jebus
10-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Heh, I'm not sure which one is sexier.

WebDudette
10-11-2005, 06:23 PM

Same here.

Anyways I go to Cactus High school and I'am not in any groups at the moment

Duracell
10-11-2005, 06:24 PM
My Highschool is Appleton East. I play Varsity Baseball and IBA (basketball). I've also done a 3-on-3 basketball tournement the school had.

Betty
10-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Endy's is sexier...

Since there are actually some Ontario kids... I go to the University of Guelph. Woo, go Guelph. I play volleyball, 'bout it.

The name of my highschool is irrelevant but I was a big nerd and played volleyball, badminton, was on the student council (which sucked) and was the yearbook editor (which was fun, but a lot of work).

ichoose90
10-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I got to Dearborn High School.

Endymion
10-11-2005, 06:55 PM
i think it's awesome.

one day we'll swap avatars and REALLY fuck you guys up.