PDA

View Full Version : ichoose

That Punk Kid You Love
10-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Would you please for the sake of everything that is alive stop making threads. You are incredible pointless in them and they are about things that you could easily just like turn on the fucking tv to figure out. Cheezits being thought of with internet logic? Wtf? If your gonna make a thread make it about something that everybody can discuss on ok? Oh and wait atleast 45 mins to an hour maybe a day to make a damn thread. I swear everytime i exit out of one of your threads I see another one.

Human
10-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Stop giving him attention.

Deathshrimp316
10-11-2005, 08:02 PM
This thread is incredribly pointless. Why didn't you just PM him?

Amanda
10-11-2005, 08:04 PM
I know what you mean, and i respect the attempt, but one thing i've realised about these spammers is that the more attention you give them the more you fuel they're need to be annoying pricks and piss everybody off. Making threads to trash them doesn't work, it just makes them feel more proud of their "work".

0r4ng3
10-11-2005, 08:06 PM
I find it funny that you devoted an entire thread to tell ichoose to stop making threads, which he clearly did after the 3rd one. I don't know, I may be the only one to find this funny.

Human
10-11-2005, 08:07 PM
I find it funny that you devoted an entire thread to tell ichoose to stop making threads, which he clearly did after the 3rd one. I don't know, I may be the only one to find this funny.
No, you're not the only one.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-11-2005, 08:14 PM
I am all powerful,yo.