PDA

View Full Version : chris elliott is on conan

Endymion
10-12-2005, 12:43 AM
he is god. and has a new book out.

watch this (http://videos.mis-one.com/Scenesucks.mov).

Vera
10-12-2005, 04:02 AM
I heart that. That rocks. Rad.

0r4ng3
10-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh yeah, I saw one of those episodes. It was the one where a Yankee was beating up an Angel, and later the Yankee, wearing a White Sock on his hand, was beating up the Angel again. That was so funny, but then again, everything on the show is.

Jebus
10-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Haha, I didn't think the joke would be newspaper worthy in Finland. I only saw the one orange mentioned and it really didn't seem like a big deal.

Vera
10-16-2005, 08:58 AM
It's a fucking joke but what makes me cry is that OF COURSE the president's support groups are all "OMG CONAN IS ON OUR SIDE!" so now they're airing campaign commercials when Conan is on. It's so friggin' annoying.

It wouldn't of course be such a big deal but what with the election fast approaching, everyone is all OMG'ed by it and it becomes a huge deal. Which is why I kind of hope Conan doesn't continue the gag. It's funny, fo sho but it's also OUR inner politics and everyone running up against Halonen already has trouble because Halonen is so immensely popular. To have someone outside Finland increase that popularity. Well, I just don't want anyone yelling, "A foreign talk show host affected the election result!" after the election. I know it's absurd, but what can I say. So's our small country.

I was also amused by the fact that the Finnish audience member, Lauri, is actually a pretty well-known actor/director in Finland.